I took my first dose of Sustaplex a week ago tonight and holy shit was I sore. I had all of the same symptoms as other people have gotten on this gear with major swelling, redness, heat, and the sorest leg I have ever experienced. I was concerned at first but then did some research on a couple of forums and I see the 3-5 day recovery for some people. I am definitely one of those people lol. I can still feel a very slight discomfort in the thigh I used but it is all good. I also took it last week after a pretty good leg day.... My guess is that does not do any favors for the soreness...

I totally understand the "virgin muscle" theory, so it does get less painful? Also, what are your guy's thoughts on splitting the dose between both legs? I am taking 1cc a week so does it make sense to do 1/2cc in one leg and the other half in the other leg? My thought would be it spreads the gear out and is possibly less painful.... Thoughts? One major thing I know I need to do better at is injecting a lot slower! Would a heat pad immediately after help spread the oil through? My next dose is tonight so I am trying to get a game plan for changes, if any, I need to make to the process. Thanks guys!