Results 1 to 24 of 24
Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By clarky.

Thread: Need help! My testosterone shutdown 3 months after cycle

  1. #1
    aalshake is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    26

    Need help! My testosterone shutdown 3 months after cycle

    Hello, i am 22 years old 215lb 6'1" 16%bf. I did my second cycle 6 months ago 12 weeks of test/deca 750mg/600mg for 8weeks, then test/tren 500mg/400mg. After a week i did a 5 weeks nolvadex only pct 40/40/20/20/20.
    Now its been 2 months after my pct. My libido is dead, i still can get erection but not like before. I went to check my testosterone and the result was 158, when the normal level is between 348-1197. I am taking natural honey with gingerine, a friend recommended taking that. Also taking horney goat weed supplement daily. What would be the best thing i can do to recover, can i start another pct? Because i heard nolvadex only can do that. I am planning to run another cycle soon of test/tren to cut. But idk how long i should wait.

  2. #2
    DSS's Avatar
    DSS
    DSS is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norn Ireland
    Posts
    237
    Quote Originally Posted by aalshake
    I am planning to run another cycle soon of test/tren to cut. But idk how long i should wait.
    ^^^^^^
    This is the last thing you should be thinking about

    There 2 heavy duty cycles at 22. Yikes

  3. #3
    bullshark99 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    980
    Wow, I was just gonna say taking honey for your T is about as useless as Tits on a boar.....then in your next breadth you want to cycle again????? You best get used to having your "tool" broken.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,684
    If I were you...
    Do another PCT with clomid and nolva.
    8 weeks after PCT, get blood work.
    Do not do another cycle.
    TheTaxMan, ksingh93 and DROY like this.

  5. #5
    clarky.'s Avatar
    clarky. is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    16,576
    Quote Originally Posted by aalshake View Post
    Hello, i am 22 years old 215lb 6'1" 16%bf. I did my second cycle 6 months ago 12 weeks of test/deca 750mg/600mg for 8weeks, then test/tren 500mg/400mg. After a week i did a 5 weeks nolvadex only pct 40/40/20/20/20.
    Now its been 2 months after my pct. My libido is dead, i still can get erection but not like before. I went to check my testosterone and the result was 158, when the normal level is between 348-1197. I am taking natural honey with gingerine, a friend recommended taking that. Also taking horney goat weed supplement daily. What would be the best thing i can do to recover, can i start another pct? Because i heard nolvadex only can do that. I am planning to run another cycle soon of test/tren to cut. But idk how long i should wait.
    What you need to do is get blood work done asap.

    1. Testosterone , Total
    2. Testosterone, Free
    3. Sensitive E2 Assay (Not basic estradiol, that's for women)
    4. CBC (Compete blood count)
    5. CMP (Comprehensive metabolic panel)
    6. Lipid Profile (post cycle is fine)
    7. LH and FSH (pre-cycle and post PCT)
    8. Prolactin
    TheTaxMan likes this.

  6. #6
    aalshake is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    26
    For how long should i run the pct for? I already did total testosterone test, i cannot afford the other tests. But the result i got is enough to conclude that im ****ed.

  7. #7
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Did you run HCG during this cycle??

    I'm in agreement that you need to run another pct with both clomid 100/75/50/50(or 100/75/75/50)nolva 40/40/20/20/20/10... But I'm wondering if his testes even responded if he didn't use HCG?! Power pct would figure that out but last resort(it may be)..

    And don't do another cycle for a long time - until you figure this out and your still young... You don't want to live like this forever do you?
    Last edited by NACH3; 12-16-2015 at 03:45 PM.

  8. #8
    aalshake is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    26
    I never used hcg before, i just used nolvadex . Im going to start the clomid/nolva pct as soon as i get it

  9. #9
    np67 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    12
    Here we go again, another kid using steroids . Not only this, but using Tren in a second cycle. That is disrespecting Tren. That is like playing your best card in your first or second go.
    Do not even think of running another cycle until you are 30, as you are far to young and the bodyfat is too high. I just do not understand how people do not realise this.

  10. #10
    somewhatjacked's Avatar
    somewhatjacked is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    222
    Senior members - what could be the possible reason(s) for this? Running harsh compounds at high doses?

  11. #11
    TheTaxMan's Avatar
    TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    3,395
    Quote Originally Posted by np67 View Post
    Here we go again, another kid using steroids . Not only this, but using Tren in a second cycle. That is disrespecting Tren. That is like playing your best card in your first or second go.
    Do not even think of running another cycle until you are 30, as you are far to young and the bodyfat is too high. I just do not understand how people do not realise this.
    Its called naivety and impatience

  12. #12
    Splifton's Avatar
    Splifton is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Between Here And There
    Posts
    330
    I'm curious as to who gave you the idea that those dosages are safe? Especially when you are just beginning?

    If it's one of your friends then he shouldn't be your friend anymore.

  13. #13
    Simon1972's Avatar
    Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Montreal Canada
    Posts
    1,360
    Blog Entries
    3
    2 months after pct and your t is at 158?? you would have expected higher results even without a pct.
    Just noticed your dosages and looks like you have obviously shut down your testes big time, definitly try a htpa restart (google that) .
    I fear you wont come back to your base levels with results that poor, but you can only try.
    you will need to find the $$$ to get your BW and pct, this wont be a cheap recovery.

  14. #14
    Dias_x's Avatar
    Dias_x is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    65
    it is people from here that gave him bad advice....how many times i see people saying "you gonna take D-bol alone without Test?|" "you gonna take only orals?" "you gonna do only 300-400 test E a week?". I take only orals,doing hcg ,aromasin during and nolvadex after and it is working fine. Not everyone needs injectible steroids

  15. #15
    MrFreshmaker's Avatar
    MrFreshmaker is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    529
    Quote Originally Posted by Dias_x
    it is people from here that gave him bad advice....how many times i see people saying "you gonna take D-bol alone without Test?|" "you gonna take only orals?" "you gonna do only 300-400 test E a week?". I take only orals,doing hcg,aromasin during and nolvadex after and it is working fine. Not everyone needs injectible steroids
    Yeah and what results you had from orals?Water weight?Show us a pic.
    Edit: i just went through your profile and read that you took injectible steroids ..
    Last edited by MrFreshmaker; 12-28-2015 at 05:47 PM.

  16. #16
    TheTaxMan's Avatar
    TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    3,395
    Quote Originally Posted by Dias_x View Post
    it is people from here that gave him bad advice....how many times i see people saying "you gonna take D-bol alone without Test?|" "you gonna take only orals?" "you gonna do only 300-400 test E a week?". I take only orals,doing hcg,aromasin during and nolvadex after and it is working fine. Not everyone needs injectible steroids
    An avatar or pic of yourself other than an eyeball would certainly back up your statement

  17. #17
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,610
    Quote Originally Posted by aalshake View Post
    I never used hcg before, i just used nolvadex. Im going to start the clomid/nolva pct as soon as i get it
    Just go test your LH and FSH. That will indicate where the problem lies, assuming there's no sudden on-set of a pathology, hypothyroidism, etc. If LH/FSH is low then your Hypothalamus / Pituitary is not functioning properly. If it's abnormally high then your testicals are not functioning well. Either way the result is a lower than normal T level.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  18. #18
    aalshake is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    26
    I been on hcg and nolvadex for the past 3 weeks, i havent another blood test, but i havent improved that much, yeah i ****ed my self up pretty much, my test level will never go back to normal, my libido is still not good... im ****ed overall

  19. #19
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Well, you should have done what Kel said.

    Depending on primary or secundary hypogonadism course of action would be different.

    Taking hcg at same time as serms is not so wise.

  20. #20
    aalshake is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    26
    Isn't hcg supposed to help with increasing testicular production?

  21. #21
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by aalshake View Post
    Isn't hcg supposed to help with increasing testicular production?
    How do you know if your problem is testicular production or pituitary LH production?

  22. #22
    SidVicious77 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by aalshake View Post
    Isn't hcg supposed to help with increasing testicular production?
    Hcg mimics lh to prompt testes to produce testosterone , serms try to get your pituitary gland to produce lh - which will not work since you're already injecting a synthetic version.

  23. #23
    aalshake is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    26
    So which one should i use then in my case hcg or serms? Since its not wise to use them together

  24. #24
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by aalshake View Post
    So which one should i use then in my case hcg or serms? Since its not wise to use them together
    You need blood work to find out which to use, as stated in above post from Kel

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •