pepkent is offline New Member

Test prop/tren ace cycle advice

Sup bros, just wanting some feedback on this cycle I'll be starting in a few weeks time

This will be my third cycle (First was Test e only, second test e, dbol )
    Already have the gear on hand.

Stats: 23 y/o, 5,10, 187lbs not sure on bf, 15~%

Dosage as follows
    Weeks 1-8: Test Prop .5mg EoD
    Weeks 1-8: Tren A .75mg or 100mg EoD (heard .75 is better for first time tren user to deal with sides etc)
    Weeks 8-10: Test Prop 100mg Eod

PCT: 4 days after last pin
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Clomi 100/75/50/50
    Caber throughout the entire cycle, 1mg/wk (.5mg mon/thurs) as well as Adex .25 eod, will bump higher if i need too.
    I don't have HCG . but I am able to get it.
    I'll have HCGenerate on hand, 5 caps daily (3 AM, 2 PM), was planning to take around weeks 4-6 til the end of PCT but not too sure on this as first time with short esters.

Feedback is much appreciated, thanks.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Crazy amount of caber, you dont need that much even if you have prolactin issues.

IMO you are a bit too young for a 3rd cycle, and even worse with tren . Tren cycles are very hard to recover from, when did you finish last cycle? Have you done bloodwork?

If you go through with it at least get HCG , but be ready to have a hard time recovering or not recovering at all.

BTW hcgenerate is useless, as good as any multivitamin tab.

Cody95 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pepkent View Post
    Sup bros, just wanting some feedback on this cycle I'll be starting in a few weeks time

This will be my third cycle (First was Test e only, second test e, dbol )
    Already have the gear on hand.

Stats: 23 y/o, 5,10, 187lbs not sure on bf, 15~%

Dosage as follows
    Weeks 1-8: Test Prop .5mg EoD
    Weeks 1-8: Tren A .75mg or 100mg EoD (heard .75 is better for first time tren user to deal with sides etc)
    Weeks 8-10: Test Prop 100mg Eod

PCT: 4 days after last pin
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Clomi 100/75/50/50
    Caber throughout the entire cycle, 1mg/wk (.5mg mon/thurs) as well as Adex .25 eod, will bump higher if i need too.
    I don't have HCG . but I am able to get it.
    I'll have HCGenerate on hand, 5 caps daily (3 AM, 2 PM), was planning to take around weeks 4-6 til the end of PCT but not too sure on this as first time with short esters.

Feedback is much appreciated, thanks.
    You shouldn't run Tren at your age. You don't even need that shit.

pepkent is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Crazy amount of caber, you dont need that much even if you have prolactin issues.

IMO you are a bit too young for a 3rd cycle, and even worse with tren . Tren cycles are very hard to recover from, when did you finish last cycle? Have you done bloodwork?

If you go through with it at least get HCG , but be ready to have a hard time recovering or not recovering at all.

BTW hcgenerate is useless, as good as any multivitamin tab.
    What would you recommend running caber at?

My last cycle was a year ago, finished in dec last year. No bloodwork.

I'll have a think about it, do a bit more research. I have a few mates that have been running it for a few years around my age they don't seem to have problems with recovery.

Will get HCG though if i decide to go through with it. cheers!

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pepkent
    What would you recommend running caber at? My last cycle was a year ago, finished in dec last year. No bloodwork. I'll have a think about it, do a bit more research. I have a few mates that have been running it for a few years around my age they don't seem to have problems with recovery. Will get HCG though if i decide to go through with it. cheers!
    Familiarize yourself with the search bar, then
    type this statement from your comment into the search bar and you'll understand everything thing you need to:

"I have a few mates that have been running it they don't have problems"

I've never actually tried to search this myself. But as long as I've been on this forum I'm sure I read it every other day.
    All your answers will come up in the results I'm sure. If not then disregard my statement.

I'm not trying to be an dick to you by any means. Just trying to encourage you to do a bit more reading/research brother. Education is the best medicine.

Thread Information