jitzer is offline New Member

Question about injecting

Hey all. Jitzer here with a trivial question but a someone once told me that one can only gain knowledge by asking questions and getting answers from people that are more knowledgeable than me. I don't post many questions because this site is so amazing and informative and there are so many wonderful and experienced people here that are willing to freely share their hard earned wisdom that if I just take a little time I know I'll find the answers I'm seeking because someone else has already asked it. However, I haven't been able to find out the answer to this so I'll jump right in. I'm 35 yrs old, 5'11", 224lbs, and I train six days a wk. I do each body part twice a wk, virtually the same program as "The Level 1 Exercise Program" in Arnold Schwarzenegger's "The New Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding" pg. 180. I'm currently on 500mg Test Cypionate . The only day I have the house to myself with no wife or kids around is my one off day and that's when I feel most comfortable pinning myself. Switching my workout schedule is out of the question due to work and I have to be home at times to watch the kids when my wife works. So it's a major pain in the ass (literally) to pin on any day but my rest day. Is it any less effective this way, I know Cyp is a long acting ester but I wanna get the most bang for my buck. Some say pinning before working out is best because it will circulate more effectively through the body, and I've heard the same thing about pinning after working out because your blood is pumping and every muscle will get a nice full dose. If anyone could tell me if it makes a difference I would really appreciate it. I also heard something interesting about what time of the day one pins makes a little difference but I'll save that for my next post. All feedback is appreciated. Thanks in advance. Jitzer

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It makes no difference at all.

liftdroprepeat is offline Junior Member
    In my opinion makes no difference Apart from maybe having a hot bath makes it hurt a lot less that's my only experience about timing a pin otherwise it's just do it when and were I can fit 2 minutes in

SidVicious77 is offline Associate Member
    No difference whatsoever. Your testosterone levels are going to be elevated way past baseline all through the day no matter what time you pin.

Bo58 is offline Associate Member
    The time won't matter at all man. It would be ideal to pin twice a week to keep blood more stable. For trt, I only pin cyp once a week and do just fin. So it really just depends on your schedule and what works best for you.

Thread Information