liftdroprepeat is offline Junior Member

Swapping from test prop to test 400

Hey guys I'm going to be swapping over to t400 but it won't kick in till week 4 or 5 so going to run 1ml of prop 100 eod to basically keep the cycle going until it kicks in then stop the prop does that sound fine? (Reason for doing so this eod pinning is getting silly and the amount of cash spent on it is stupid when I can get better results with only 1 product once a week how fast do you think in honest opinion would the t400 kick? (Also does any one no wear to buy fat callipers from a shop not Amazon etc ) England btw.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    That should be fine. Seems like you answered your own question... 4 or 5 weeks. You're going to have to pin T400 more often than once a week.

Test is test. You're not going to get any better results from T400 over prop.

Call the gyms and supplement stores in your area and ask for calipers.

liftdroprepeat is offline Junior Member
    Yer it's just cheaper really test prop to get the same amount I'm spending a ton more cash and really more then once a week? Every place I have read it's always once a week with test 400 from 1ml to 2ml depending on if you have cycled before.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    It's not that much more to run a prop cycle, but I'm not going to debate you on cycle cost. To each his own.

Last I checked T400 is a mixture of test c, e and p. At 25 mg/ml of p it's not even worth counting. When used separately c and e should be pinned twice a week. So I don't see why it would be any different if they were used together.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Switching is fine but the test 400 should be in and running by the end of week two. So u can stop test prop after two weeks.. Btw bro I went with sust 500 and honestly it was point blank the WORST pips I've ever had. So be prepared.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    cooke i got calipers from

m y p r o t e i n . C o m

Thread Information