Lee_1978 is online now Member

2nd cycle brief

Here's the layout of my cycle.

Stats

Weight - 85kg
    Height - 178cm
    BF% - 15%

Week 1 - 4 Dianabol 20mg ED
    Week 1 - 12 Test E 250mg x 2 EW (Tuesday/Saturday)
    Week 1 - 12 HCG 300 iu x 2 EW (Wednesday/Sunday)
    Week 1 - 12 Aromasin 12.5mg ED

PCT
    Week 15-18
    Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolavdex 40/20/20/20

Supplements
    Week 1 - 12
    NAC - 2000mg ED
    Vitamin C - 1500mg ED
    Vitamin D3 - 2500 iu EOD
    Vitamin B12 - 2500mcg ED

A few questions...

1) Can I use my A.I at 12.5 mg up to week 12 and then perhaps taper the dose during the weeks leading up to PCT?
    2) Likewise with HCG, should I run this up to PCT?
    2) Is the NAC dosing enough?

Thanks.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    1) Yes you can use stane during that period. There's no need to taper.
    2) Use HcG up to 3 days before PCT.
    3) IMO dbol is rather toxic. I'd bump the NAC up to 2400 mg/day.

I'd start the dbol dose at 40 mg/day then titrate if needed. Remember to have pre and mid cycle bloods. Then adjust stane dosage appropriately. Dbol can have a high aromatization rate. Remember to take your stane with dietary fats.

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    1) Yes you can use stane during that period. There's no need to taper.
    2) Use HcG up to 3 days before PCT.
    3) IMO dbol is rather toxic. I'd bump the NAC up to 2400 mg/day.

I'd start the dbol dose at 40 mg/day then titrate if needed. Remember to have pre and mid cycle bloods. Then adjust stane dosage appropriately. Dbol can have a high aromatization rate. Remember to take your stane with dietary fats.
    X2. Good luck! Cycle looks good.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee_1978
    Here's the layout of my cycle. Stats Weight - 85kg Height - 178cm BF% - 15% Week 1 - 4 Dianabol 20mg ED Week 1 - 12 Test E 250mg x 2 EW (Tuesday/Saturday) Week 1 - 12 HCG 300 iu x 2 EW (Wednesday/Sunday) Week 1 - 12 Aromasin 12.5mg ED PCT Week 15-18 Clomid 75/50/50/50 Nolavdex 40/20/20/20 Supplements Week 1 - 12 NAC - 2000mg ED Vitamin C - 1500mg ED Vitamin D3 - 2500 iu EOD Vitamin B12 - 2500mcg ED A few questions... 1) Can I use my A.I at 12.5 mg up to week 12 and then perhaps taper the dose during the weeks leading up to PCT? 2) Likewise with HCG, should I run this up to PCT? 2) Is the NAC dosing enough? Thanks.
    run your hcg right up to 3 days prior to starting your pct and run your ai right up to pct

Thanks for the input.

So you think I'd benefit from running the dbol at 40mg ED? I thought that high a dose could be an issue for a novice?

Thanks for the input. So you think I'd benefit from running the dbol at 40mg ED? I thought that high a dose could be an issue for a novice?
    I'm not a Dbol fan as I stopped running Orals years ago. The gains are temporary but 40 mg ed is a good dose

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    I'm not a Dbol fan as I stopped running Orals years ago. The gains are temporary but 40 mg ed is a good dose
    I hope that by using dbol alongside Test E, l can hold on to some of the gains.

What is your experience of using dbol?

I hope that by using dbol alongside Test E, l can hold on to some of the gains. What is your experience of using dbol?
    did you read my post? Any gains you make from the Dbol will be temporary and After the compound is discontinued will go away.
    applips likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    did you read my post? Any gains you make from the Dbol will be temporary and After the compound is discontinued will go away.
    I did but l wanted you to elaborate a bit more.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Basicaly your gains at the end of the cycle, will be the same with or without the dbol .

most use it as a kickstarter to achieve strength gains straight away, but thats all it gives you, well and water retention/bloat.

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    Arguably people say the gains are "temporary" because, like everyone says; it's just water/bloat. However, one can argue that with the 'strength' boost while taking Dbol will help you grow muscle. In order to grow muscle there are a few ways... one which comes from lifting heavier weights and by doing so it adds more tension to the muscle, therefore making it 'grow'. In the 4 weeks it'll obviously be minimal, however you should retain SOMETHING other than water/bloat/fat from the Dbol. Once you come off, of course the added strength will most likely be lost. However, you should still be able to capitalize on the strength boost you had for the time being. This is from a science standpoint, not actual experience just FYI.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle1337 View Post
    Arguably people say the gains are "temporary" because, like everyone says; it's just water/bloat. However, one can argue that with the 'strength' boost while taking Dbol will help you grow muscle. In order to grow muscle there are a few ways... one which comes from lifting heavier weights and by doing so it adds more tension to the muscle, therefore making it 'grow'. In the 4 weeks it'll obviously be minimal, however you should retain SOMETHING other than water/bloat/fat from the Dbol. Once you come off, of course the added strength will most likely be lost. However, you should still be able to capitalize on the strength boost you had for the time being. This is from a science standpoint, not actual experience just FYI.
    I've come across this theory whilst doing my research into dbol . I think the only way to judge your individual response is run it and see what happens!

Dbol is a love hate compound, so yea your right you wont know until you use it wether you like it or not. You also will never know if you kept gains from the dbol as its stacked with your test, but good luck man i hope you have a good cycle

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Dbol is a love hate compound, so yea your right you wont know until you use it wether you like it or not. You also will never know if you kept gains from the dbol as its stacked with your test, but good luck man i hope you have a good cycle
    Cheers bud! I'm starting tomorrow and admittedly, I'm a tad nervous about running an oral, but we'll see...

Nothing to be nervous about you will be fine

Thread Information