Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: Newbie ISO weight loss and muscle gain

SoCal88 is offline New Member

Newbie ISO weight loss and muscle gain

I'm an early 40s guy, 5'10, 185#, about 20% BF, that the last 18 months had stopped lifting. Now in my older age I'm finding it hard to get back down to 10% BF, and bulk up. I don't want to get huge, look good shirtless. I did get a trainer at the gym, and we workout a couple of times a week, in addition to my own weight routine.

I'm looking for a safe stack than will result in bulking, fat loss, and able to keep my gains when I cycle off. I'd like to be around 180 and 10% BF.

I'm new to this so any advice would be welcomed. I am prone somewhat to hair loss, so prefer non-DHT based options. Cost is not an issue, but I'm looking for quality, safety, and effectiveness.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Welcome to the forum!

Unless you have a lot of experience with AAS then diet is more important than compounds.

For all beginners it's advised to begin with a test only cycle. Test is versatile and can be used to achieve many goals. However, before beginning any cycle one should have their body fat below 16% in order to mitigate side effects.

If you haven't already then you should read the attached thread below.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    TheTaxMan likes this.

Thread Information