Lil Timmy is offline New Member

Response to side effects when you already have a little acne?

Im starting my first cycle in a few months and I'm just wondering if anyone had a problem with acne before they cycled and had a very bad response. I'm 26, still get a little face acne and a bit of bacne around the delts and upper back. Naturally oily skin I guess, tried everything but its completely unavoidable. Am I going to explode with pimples during the cycle? I've heard from people that the quality of oil is a determining factor of your acne response. Alot of people never get a pimple in there life or from a cycle even they were to wash their face with a bucket of chicken lol.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    To be honest its going to be impossible to guess

I would say if your prone to acne it is likely to increase but that may not be the case, i guess you will just have to wait and see, it would be better for you to expect it but not worry about it, just be prepared so you dont freak out and remember it will calm down after cycle/pct

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    I am the same way Timmy.. Just can't seem to shake the dreaded acne and bacne. Shoulders and upper back a FULL of acne all the damn time. If you follow my results in the cycle thread I will keep note of that. Hoping to start soon on the 1st cycle. I expect the worse and it'll multiply by the hundreds.

edmondle is offline Junior Member
    I'm pretty same as u, got really really bad acne since 16 now I'm 34, still keeps coming, but on cycle my acne seems reduced, but after pct acne start popping all over my back and chest. Doesn't really bother tho, I'm just used to it.

Thread Information