Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TheTaxMan

Thread: bulking cycle advice

rbm33 is offline Junior Member

bulking cycle advice

hey guys
    im looking for a little feedback on a bulking cycle. im 49 5'9" 190 lbs. im not sure of my current bf but my profile pic is very recent. I have ran around 4 cycles over the last 3 years.

im looking to bulk up a bit and add maybe 10 lbs but I have never ran Deca and im a little concerned about Deca dick. should I try something different??

any advice is appreciated, thanks in advance.

Sust 500mg/week weeks 1 - 10
    Deca 400 mg/week weeks 1 - 10
    Danabol 30mg/day weeks 1 - 6
    Anastrozole 1/2 mg eod
    Caber .25mg/twice a week
    HCG 500 iu/ twice a week

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rbm33 View Post
    hey guys
    im looking for a little feedback on a bulking cycle. im 49 5'9" 190 lbs. im not sure of my current bf but my profile pic is very recent. I have ran around 4 cycles over the last 3 years.

im looking to bulk up a bit and add maybe 10 lbs but I have never ran Deca and im a little concerned about Deca dick. should I try something different?? You should be fine with your 500mg of Sust as a base.

any advice is appreciated, thanks in advance.

Sust 500mg/week weeks 1 - 10
    Deca 400 mg/week weeks 1 - 10 First of all, I would run this cycle for 12 weeks, not 10, as Deca is a long ester compound, and you will just start to notice the effects at around week 5 or 6. Might as well make the most of it. That being said, stop the deca 2 weeks prior to the test to give it a chance to clear before the Test, or else you MAY end up with a deca dick problem. So, Sust for weeks 1-12, and Deca for weeks 1-10.
    Danabol 30mg/day weeks 1 - 6 Have you ran Dbol before? I'm not a big fan of dbol or drol, but I would limit this to weeks 1-4. Dbol is fairly liver toxic. Do you have liver support incorporated in your cycle? There are a number of members here who like to pulse orals so, if you don't like that idea, you could possible run it for the first 3 weeks, take a break, then backload the last 3 weeks.
    Anastrozole 1/2 mg eod
    Caber .25mg/twice a week
    HCG 500 iu/ twice a week Do you mean you're going to pin 500 iu twice a week? Or 500 iu per week total split into 2 doses of 250 iu? The latter should be all you need.
    And what do you plan to run for PCT?

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Personaly id give the deca a 12 week run as it is a really long ester
    And your sustanon 14 weeks

If your using dbol id do 4 weeks not 6, or pulse it on and off

great, thanks for the info. I don't have anything planned for liver support but I certainly can add that. and yes, I didn't clarify that very well on the hcg . its 250iu/ twice a week.

so on the deca you usually don't have the deca dick problem until u start coming off?? I take test cyp as a trt and have for a few years, so when I come off cyce ill run 200mg/week of test cyp.

and no, iv never used dbol . im completely open to something else if there is a better option out there.

thanks for the advice guys

Trapology is offline Associate Member
    Although youre older then most at 49 have you considered user just test and deca or just test and dbol ? Sometimes more isnt always better.

I haven't considered that but I certainly would.

Trapology is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rbm33 View Post
    I haven't considered that but I certainly would.
    Yeah you didnt specify your goal but you said you wanted to "bulk up a bit"
    As long as youre eating and lifting heavy you can make some pretty decent gains with one or the other

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Deca dick occurs when E2 levels are high followed by high levels of prolactin

I had deca dick when i was younger and unknowledged and never heard of an AI. It shut me down hard mid cycle and for 2-3 months

Im at the end of a deca run now and my libido is good because im running an AI.
    Euroholic likes this.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rbm33
    great, thanks for the info. I don't have anything planned for liver support but I certainly can add that. and yes, I didn't clarify that very well on the hcg. its 250iu/ twice a week. so on the deca you usually don't have the deca dick problem until u start coming off?? I take test cyp as a trt and have for a few years, so when I come off cyce ill run 200mg/week of test cyp. and no, iv never used dbol. im completely open to something else if there is a better option out there. thanks for the advice guys
    I didn't realize you are on TRT. If this is the case, there is no reason to stop the deca before the Sust. As Tax said, keep your E2 and prolactin in check, and you won't have to worry about deca dick. My advice on the dbol remains the same. Good luck!

Thread Information