Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By clarky.

Thread: Legit HCG

almaga1979 is offline New Member

Legit HCG

I have a question I know how important it is to run HCG but I also have read there are alot of fakes out there. Do alot of you guys test it with a pregnancy test or are you at a point where you trust your source. My source decided to quit carrying the stuff so now my concern is getting scammed on a fake. Obviously I trust my source because hes a child hood friend but out in the open my concern would be to not get hustled.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Hcg is very cheap so it's never really faked and i've never heard of fake hcg. There is no harm in doing that if you want to put your mind at rest though.
    applips likes this.

I may have read it wrong just wanted to feel comfortable ordering it. Maybe it was hgh I must have got confused thanks for the input.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by almaga1979 View Post
    I may have read it wrong just wanted to feel comfortable ordering it. Maybe it was hgh I must have got confused thanks for the input.
    HGH is faked like you would not believe. You will only get real HGH from the pharmacy. No source you are looking at or any source will have real HGH no matter how expensive or cheap and do not listen to any of there fake reviews.

Chinese HGH concerns
    Last edited by clarky.; 12-26-2015 at 03:47 PM.

Im not on the hunt for that so I appreciate the feed back. Thanks for your feedback HCG is what Im looking for either way good to know.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    HGH is faked like you would not believe. You will only get real HGH from the pharmacy. No source you are looking at or any source will have real HGH no matter how expensive or cheap and do not listen to any of there fake reviews.

Chinese HGH concerns

boisebeast is offline Member
    HCG is seldom faked so I wouldn't worry much, if any, about finding a source for it

funnyman is offline Junior Member
    Definitely confused hcg w hgh

Trapology is offline Associate Member
    Yeah like the others say hcg isnt worth faking from a supplier stand point
    And yes you were confused with hgh...people commonly test their growth with pregnancy tests becomes if it comes back positive it obviously isnt growth

Thread Information