Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By DGenRit

Thread: Keeping gains after 2 cycles?

Lil Timmy is offline New Member

Keeping gains after 2 cycles?

I've read so much information that contradicts itself and its just becoming confusing what happens after your PCT. I plan on doing 2 cycles but if I'm not going to keep most of my gains I don't want to bother. So my questions...

Will I keep most of gains after PCT if I never do steroids again? (I don't care about strength loss, I'm not a power lifter )

Is a PCT delaying the inevitable like Bios3training says on youtube? (Hormones never return to your personal normal level)

Note: I am not at my natural potential for my height. I understand the correlation between test lvls and muscle mass (Like I know your body can't hold more mass then it can naturally maintain without juice)

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Depends... If you get your natty test running again your training is on spot you get rest and your not past your genetic limit then you can maintain. Nutrition needs to be on spot as well. Once your past your genetic limit then yes you are going to shrink back down to what your body can maintain natty

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Depends... If you get your natty test running again your training is on spot you get rest and your not past your genetic limit then you can maintain. Nutrition needs to be on spot as well. Once your past your genetic limit then yes you are going to shrink back down to what your body can maintain natty
    But your natty test does return right?

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Timmy
    But your natty test does return right?
    yes it will but not always to were you were before cycling

yes it will but not always to were you were before cycling
    So if I cycle, I'll never have the same natty levels and have to cycle for the rest of my life?

So if I cycle, I'll never have the same natty levels and have to cycle for the rest of my life?
    no it's just a risk when you cycle. Some recover and some do not

no it's just a risk when you cycle. Some recover and some do not
    Did you ever recover? Kind of afraid of cycling now. At least there is test therapy if you f*ck up lol.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    You recover but they say your natty test levels get chipped away after every cycle, imo it would be hard to do 1 or 2 cycles and walk away.

DSS
    DSS is offline Associate Member
    At least there is test therapy if you f*ck up lol.
    Not as easy to get as one might think.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    The younger you are the higher probability of not recovering.

There never is a garanty of recovery, there is always risk. Everyone cycling should know this for a fact.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    I started cycle at 72kg, and now I'm at 83kg natty. Do your maths

Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX
    I started cycle at 72kg, and now I'm at 83kg natty. Do your maths
    your weight isn't always the gains. Many people gain weight after finishing a cycle. It doesn't change the point that once you are past your genetic limit you cannot maintain that off cycle

your weight isn't always the gains. Many people gain weight after finishing a cycle. It doesn't change the point that once you are past your genetic limit you cannot maintain that off cycle
    Agreed. It may take 3 months or 3 years, but you will lose almost everything past genetic limit.

Look at kevin levrone before he restarted taking vitamins

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, that for shure, but, i experienced last year muscle memory far above my genetical limit, thats why I'm optimist. Lets say my natty genetical limit is 72kg. I cycle and i go up to 85. Then I manage to maintain and I fall down to a semi stable 82kg. Now I stop working out some months and I fall at, lets say 78kg. It should be impossible to go up even one kg, because of genetical limit is at 72kg, but indeed it will happen, or at least, that happened to me.

Cant believe your genetic limit to be 72kgs, maybe its the 82kg but you never had the patience, discipline and many times life/work/health to achieve it naturally.

Then you hadn't reached your limit

I'm probably just going to wait till I'm older then. Only 26 now. Maybe SARMs are what I need for now. Didn't know what the hell those were till midnight last night then spent 4 hours reading about them lol. The legal factor is nice too

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't no much about serms but I think they are more taxing on your body then a test cycle.

Also the reward is greater with aas.

Quote Originally Posted by 73rr View Post
    I don't no much about serms but I think they are more taxing on your body then a test cycle.

Also the reward is greater with aas.
    I'm not totally sure about that. From my understanding there is no suppression on hormones if the dose wasn't ridiculous although LDG-4033 is hella supressive. A little eye flickering from S4 I could deal with. Not sure if I could deal with my test levels never going back to normal. I was blessed with good test levels and don't really wanna jeopardize that if I don't need to. I'd be way to too stressed on a steroid cycle I think. Maybe I'm trying to have my cake and eat it too, I don't know lol

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Timmy View Post
    I'm not totally sure about that. From my understanding there is no suppression on hormones if the dose wasn't ridiculous although LDG-4033 is hella supressive. A little eye flickering from S4 I could deal with. Not sure if I could deal with my test levels never going back to normal. I was blessed with good test levels and don't really wanna jeopardize that if I don't need to. I'd be way to too stressed on a steroid cycle I think. Maybe I'm trying to have my cake and eat it too, I don't know lol
    Well, y not just stay natty? If u have the time and passion to truly build yourself. U can make great gains and be natty! Ppl think u NEED gear to become ripped and be in great shape but that's not true. U could become well shaped natty for sure

DGenRit is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Timmy View Post
    I'm probably just going to wait till I'm older then. Only 26 now. Maybe SARMs are what I need for now. Didn't know what the hell those were till midnight last night then spent 4 hours reading about them lol. The legal factor is nice too
    IMO and given you're 26, I think it would be wise to at least reach your natty limit before cycling. Take this time to learn about your body and what it's capable of. Build your knowledge base and learn as much as you can about what you're capable of and what the alternatives are. Then you will be better prepared to push through that limit if it's what you want. Whatever you do, understand the risks. This forum is a great place to do that. Good luck.
    Mr.BB likes this.

Thread Information