Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active

Thread: First time cycle questions

RevWillySchecter is offline New Member

First time cycle questions

So I'm about to start my very first cycle and I would love to get advice from professionals on my choice of gear.

I am 21 years old, 5'10" and weigh 155lbs my BF% is 5% and I am wanting to do a stack of Test and Deca or just Test

Is this a good start? what would be recommended dosage? also I am trying to prepare for an upcoming deployment at my next duty station, so what results can I expect in about an 8 week on period?

my main concern is dosage ive looked up how to inject, etc.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You not going to gain much in eight weeks. Test only for your first cycle and you really should hit the nutrition forum. At your height and weight you have lots of room to grow natty. Your not ready to cycle yet.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry pal, but you are a bit too young to mess your hormones. Read this: The young and Steroids

At 21 your testosterone is at its highest, taking steroids will completely shut it down and it it will never be as high as it was before, plus recovery may not work as your hormones are not matured (HPT axis) leaving you literally with a life time of hormone problems.

Train hard and fix your nutrition and you will be able to grow just from your high natural testosterone.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I never comment on these because I see them as a waste of time.

But, on a real - damn, cycling young will tear you a new ass hole. Shit, by late 20's at least you have a better grip on yourself when shit goes weird - but still

Straight up, cycling young will mess with you in ways you can't even begin to predict - aside from the usual natural test production recovery.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RevWillySchecter View Post
    So I'm about to start my very first cycle and I would love to get advice from professionals on my choice of gear.

I am 21 years old, 5'10" and weigh 155lbs my BF% is 5% and I am wanting to do a stack of Test and Deca or just Test

Is this a good start? what would be recommended dosage? also I am trying to prepare for an upcoming deployment at my next duty station, so what results can I expect in about an 8 week on period?

my main concern is dosage ive looked up how to inject, etc.
    To add to what everyone else said.

I read your going to deployment. If your in the military I thank u for your service.

My friend is a marine. He finished a cycle right before his deployment. He will never do that again. He had a ruff time recovering and he lost everything by the time he came back to the states.

His word, waste of time and money.

grizzy1us is offline New Member
    in starting my 1st cycle with dianabol , do I take an estrogen blocker and whats some of the best ones? and what company?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzy1us View Post
    in starting my 1st cycle with dianabol, do I take an estrogen blocker and whats some of the best ones? and what company?
    You need to start your own thread and a dbol only cycle is not recommended
    TheTaxMan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    You not going to gain much in eight weeks. Test only for your first cycle and you really should hit the nutrition forum. At your height and weight you have lots of room to grow natty. Your not ready to cycle yet.
    Thanks for this, I've been debating it a lot, I want to gain some weight for when I go in country, but I am aware I'd be taking a big risk with it as well. once again thanks for the input, it really is appreciated.

Follow up question

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    If I was to cycle just test, what dosage would I use for my height and weight?

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Read the thread mrBB posted above
    Your too young to cycle, too many risks

Thread Information