• 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By Chosen
  • 1 Post By Kramer33
  • 2 Post By Billegitimate
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: College Football Player

Chosen is offline New Member

College Football Player

Hey, folks hope all is well. I am a football player in school who is turning 24 November first. It's presumably confounding to you folks, however I had a Prep year after secondary school and a year of Junior School. In Secondary School, I wasn't all around selected, so I went to a Private academy in Utah. After that, I went to Junior School in PA. I then got a full ride to a Division 1-A program. I was tired of my mother paying for school so I looked for a football scholarship.

Preceding school, I was informed that I would be playing my essential position when I came to school. When I arrived, I was moved to another position I never played and was bulling through men. When I began succeeding, they moved me to another position. In this position, I was getting tormented by beasts who are 305 pounds with a six pack. I am hereditarily gifted and talented. My brother took a cycle at 16 and won a state title. I was dependably advised to sit tight for 21. I have attempted each supplement out there. My school Redshirted me this season(I have 4 years of eligibility after this year).

I was thinking about taking my first steroid cycle soon. The NCAA drug tests year round but not during the summer because the summer isnt mandatory. Any tips on what I ought to take and how. I'm sick of getting beaten by men who have straightforwardly expressed they have taken cycles of Dianabol however won't help me out of apprehension of losing. I really need some help someone please help.

I am 280

I bench press 315

I squat 585

I dead lift 490

I clean 235(yeah I have to get that up)

Trapology is offline Associate Member
    Have you considered talking to the guys who told you they were on gear and asked them what they were doing?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trapology View Post
    Have you considered talking to the guys who told you they were on gear and asked them what they were doing?
    Probly nothing right/or good in knowledge if there using d-Bol only(if they were - w/no test base).. Just sayin

OP what's your stats, age, 280lbs, height, position, bf%
    Last edited by NACH3; 01-01-2016 at 06:06 PM.
    Chosen likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Probly nothing right/or good in knowledge if there using d-Bol only(if they were - w/no test base).. Just sayin

OP what's your stats, age, 280lbs, height, position, bf%
    thats true for sure...even though I read that I often make the mistake of assuming people use test as a base

They are simply asses, they run cycles with no Letro or PCT
    Last edited by Chosen; 01-01-2016 at 06:44 PM. Reason: messup

I honestly cant stand these guys they never give me proper knowledge.They say run dbol for 8 weeks and into training camp which I found dumb but was dumb enough to but 50mgX100 dbol tabs. I have a bottle of Test E 10ml. I play Offensive line "Center" to be exact. I'm 23 turning 24 in November of 2016 when my 5th year is done. Im 6'1 and 19 percent bodyfat.
    Kramer33 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Well you've stumbled upon a huge pile of knowledge here on this forum that's for sure! Welcome...

Your age is close and if the risk reward is good enough(in your mind) and it's obvious you've done some research regarding how stupid it is to not use test as a base so good on you... For test e it's a longer ester testosterone so it'll stay in your blood longer than Propionate which has a much less detection time and it's a short ester in which kicks in right away... It has to pinned eod or ed for most stable blood levels... In your case you will most likely be converting test into Estrogen much faster than someone with less bf%... Letro is harsh and you'll get by with arimidex ... if your worried about detection time be ready to pin ed in 6-8 different spots(or 2-3x a day with test suspension depending on dose)

Read this link just know they're talking about ethenate ester pinning 2x wkly which is what you have but 1 vial woukdnt do... And using Prop you'll go through much more(as its dosed at 100mg/ml - not 250mg/ml or higher)

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Have any questions just ask!

Yes Sir, I am worried about detection times also! Im going to read the link above and see how it goes. Im going to need to get a new bottle of test prop how many vials would you recommend. The drug test we take usually is a urine test and not Blood test.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chosen View Post
    Yes Sir, I am worried about detection times also! Im going to read the link above and see how it goes. Im going to need to get a new bottle of test prop how many vials would you recommend. The drug test we take usually is a urine test and not Blood test.
    Not sure without looking but... I'm sure you can figure that part out 500mgs/wkly divided by 7 days(ed pinning) 71.something(just run 70mgs ed or try EOD just adjust dose accordingly...

Your young tho - just make sure you've weighed all the risk reward ratio etc - obviously if you make it it's a great call lol - bug don't fool yourself and think this can't bite you in the arse b/c it can and it will... Post up everything(cycle plan etc) w/ancilaries(AI/HCG ) PCT protocol etc
    Last edited by NACH3; 01-01-2016 at 07:43 PM.

lol thanks man

Kramer33 is offline Junior Member
    I'm not sure how a 23 year old can have 4 years of eligibility, but I'll trust you. However, a 24 year old Div I College O-Lineman should be able to bench MUCH more than 315 and clean more than 235, which you already know. How many reps can you do with 225? I'm 6'3" / 245lbs and can do 22-25 reps, with a Bench Press 1RM of 385. Your squat and deadlift numbers are good though, and I'm jealous!

I would recommend concentrating on your weaker lifts. Bench Press is a fundamental necessity, as much as footwork and arm technique. 10 reps with your body weight is a good goal to start with. If you decide to supplement with gear, then you will be able to achieve that. Good luck to you!
    Last edited by Kramer33; 01-01-2016 at 10:55 PM.
    NACH3 likes this.

Billegitimate is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chosen View Post

I am 280

I bench press 315

I squat 585

I dead lift 490

I clean 235(yeah I have to get that up)
    I'm baffled by these numbers. At 48, 205 pounds at 5'10" I bench 350, squat 400, deadlift 500 and power clean 255 pretty easily with a 270 power clean best. That's from crossfit for 8 years, and isn't bragging on me as much as baffled by you.

Squat 585 but clean 235? Is that a full depth squat? And 585 squat but a 315 bench for a 280 pound guy?

Regardless of the decision to do steroids , you definitely can improve your sports performance if those numbers are real. The 585 squat is a good sign, some work to balance the rest of your strength would pay dividends on the field.
    NACH3 and Alta like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Billegitimate View Post
    I'm baffled by these numbers. At 48, 205 pounds at 5'10" I bench 350, squat 400, deadlift 500 and power clean 255 pretty easily with a 270 power clean best. That's from crossfit for 8 years, and isn't bragging on me as much as baffled by you.

Squat 585 but clean 235? Is that a full depth squat? And 585 squat but a 315 bench for a 280 pound guy?

Regardless of the decision to do steroids, you definitely can improve your sports performance if those numbers are real. The 585 squat is a good sign, some work to balance the rest of your strength would pay dividends on the field.
    I agree his clean and upper body strength is lacking big time for a 6' 280lb man... Im roughly 200lbs and though your lower body is much stronger than mine(as it should be) My CG bench is stronger than his bench... But That's not the point - the point is with a committed plan and approach he can very easily bring those numbers up on bench and cleans and achieve what he sets out to do

Start doing more CG benching when working your tris - JM Presses... Etc will all increase your bench and lock out at the top(you can use bungy cords etc or tension straps to help with strengthening your tris for lock out and work on your foot placement for optimal leg drive...
    Last edited by NACH3; 01-02-2016 at 01:50 PM.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Stats dont bother me they are just numbers

Its what reflects in the mirror is what matters to me

Your on the young side for cycling though

Please dont go dbol only if you do cycle, test prop is probably the best for you, shorter detection time than others

Good luck

The guys numbers arnt that unusual at all. There are plenty of people who just arnt naturally strong regardless of how big they are.
    And the numbers are used to turn heads at the combine, but you look at a guy like trent richardson and realize they dont mean anything when it comes to field of play

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I agree his clean and upper body strength is lacking big time for a 6' 280lb man... Im roughly 200lbs and though your lower body is much stronger than mine(as it should be) I CG bench more... That's not the point - with a committed plan and approach you can very easily bring those numbers up on bench and cleans....

Start doing more CG benching when working your tris - JM Presses... Etc will all increase your bench and lock out at the top(you can use bungy cords etc or tension straps to help with strengthening your tris for lock out and work on your foot placement for optimal leg drive...
    Edit* -- if anyone thinks I was putting his lifts down please let me know b/c yhsts the last thing I was doing... I was trying to give tips on how to up his bench(many people don't have the correct form to begin with and don't use the shortest distance from chest to lock out anyway) Eric Spoto says it well 'if your bofy were a wooden rule you would bend that rule so the chest is at the highest arch it can go with your feet either out in front or brought back underneath you to drive with your legs(this is individual) and will depend on the person... Also, make sure your shoulder blades are pinched together and you drive your blades back and pinched to lock into the lift!

Eric Spoto's video on bench press technique very interesting and a great video it's found in this thread...

Power lifting bench, pausing on chest
    Last edited by NACH3; 01-02-2016 at 01:43 PM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Stats dont bother me they are just numbers

Its what reflects in the mirror is what matters to me

Your on the young side for cycling though

Please dont go dbol only if you do cycle, test prop is probably the best for you, shorter detection time than others

Good luck
    Not when your trying to make it as a lineman in the pros or to be getting paid to do so... Think about it - do you think they want a gut and to have there bf% High to look that way in the mirror... It's strictly for performance not looks... Not busting chops Brotha just stating his goals are much different than a BBer... completely different
    Last edited by NACH3; 01-03-2016 at 05:41 PM.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Not when your trying to make it as a lineman in the pros or to be getting paid to do so... Think about it - do you think they want a gut and to have there bf% High to look that way in the mirror... It's strictly for performance not looks... Not busting chops Brotha just stating his goals are much different than a BBer... Or say what and how we lift and approach things...
    Not busting your chops either buddy, but he was asking advice about a cycle, not his bench capabilities. Even in sport, bench pressing a higher amount doesnt mean your going to be better at that sport, it may help but i still believe there just numbers.

But to be fair i dont even know what american football is like, we play rugby which is almost similair i think but without the protective equipment, and its just brute all round strength that dominates the game.

And besides

The best advice if your going for professional sport, is do not cycle, your likely to get banned
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 01-02-2016 at 05:15 PM.

trackandfield is offline New Member
    Some sports more than other. Football is a joke when it comes to testing. I was a sprinter and played safety on my universities football team. We were D-1 as well. I can't talk about every conference all I know is in the conference I played in. The way the testing went was every so often teams had to produce a certain number of tests. Not the entire team at once. I know for a fact a good percent of the team smoked weed as well as other recreational things. The staff would just use athletes they knew were clean and give others a heads up that if they're on something they need to stop in time for the next test.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Not busting your chops either buddy, but he was asking advice about a cycle, not his bench capabilities. Even in sport, bench pressing a higher amount doesnt mean your going to be better at that sport, it may help but i still believe there just numbers.

But to be fair i dont even know what american football is like, we play rugby which is almost similair i think but without the protective equipment, and its just brute all round strength that dominates the game.

And besides

The best advice if your going for professional sport, is do not cycle, your likely to get banned
    In bold - same applies for American football... & Your right but that's why he's asking about cycling b/c he knows they could be higher and surely give him an upper hand(you think football players in the pros don't cycle)? I'm sure many don't but I'm sure some do too! Most pros use AAS or PEDs to set them apart(risk reward) if someone knows damaging their bodies for 10yrs of their life for millions will set them and their family up forever.... I'd be way more inclined to start a little younger(and only because of the risk reward situation... His family and his families family wouldn't ever have to worry about money again(to me the risk is worth the reward) I'm not saying cycling at a young age is right - if you know me here you'd know that I don't condone the young taking gear... But if he does have 4 yrs of eligibility left he's got plenty of time to get better stronger etc(with or without AAS)

Being a lineman his bench press is a staple and will help him tremendously(it's lots pushing) ... As he must keep the D line away from him and strong enough to do so brute strength is very often the case in the trenches, as well...
    Last edited by NACH3; 01-03-2016 at 05:48 PM.
    TheTaxMan likes this.

Thread Information