Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By clarky.

Thread: test cyp and anavar, duration

aNuBiS99 is offline Associate Member

test cyp and anavar, duration

Im currently almost 4 weeks into a trt dose of test cyp, 100mg every 3 days.

I have a few questions, I was thinking about going 12 weeks with the test cyp, but I also have some anavar . I was thinking about doing the anavar weeks 5-8, (or 9-12?) at 30mg day on top of the cyp.

Is that even long enough to run anavar, I also know it isnt a high dose but coupled with the cyp, I figured it would at the very least give a boost.

I was also considering raising the test cyp level (how much I havent decided) until week 12.

I havent had bloodwork done yet but I plan on it soon, from what I can tell I dont believe I am fully shut down so I am not sure if adding or increasing anything right now would even be beneficial

Thanks for any input
    Last edited by aNuBiS99; 01-02-2016 at 02:06 AM.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Is your TRT prescribed or are you doing some sort of extreme low dose cycle?

Kind of need some stats to help you;

Weight
    Bodyfat percentage
    Training history
    Cycle history
    Your current goals

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aNuBiS99 View Post

I havent had bloodwork done yet but I plan on it soon, from what I can tell I dont believe I am fully shut down so I am not sure if adding or increasing anything right now would even be beneficial

You are completely shut down.

The only way not to happen would be if your gear was bunk, or severely underdosed.
    You dont feel anything, is not like your testicles and pituitary start screaming: "Hey buddy, im not working here!"

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    This is pointless there is no point at all running a cycle well a half arsed cycle at that dose. If your going to stop your natural test you could have atleast have ran the normal 500mg wk.

Then 30mg of var that is doing nothing at all even if it is var ugl''s will be very very low dosed so you would be needing 60-70mg plus a day of ugl crap.

Bloodwork is so important before you go and do something like this pre,mid,after bloods help you out so much. Also a AI HCG and PCT.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    Mr.BB and Euroholic like this.

Thread Information