Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mietek

Thread: Please help me!!!PCT dbol

Juju1010 is offline New Member

Please help me!!!PCT dbol

Hi I am 20 and my friend gave me some pills Iv been on for the past 2-3 weeks and I come to find out they its Dbol its two capsules a day at 40 mg a day I'd like to get off of it right away please help me what pct should I buy is nova plex is it good enough?

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    what a mess... you need to do months of research before putting things in your body man...
    get actual nolv (tamox) or Clomid. not a OTC brand copying the name of a real drug to try push sales.. novaplex sounds like BS IMO.
    also stay away from ass till age 25, when development in males is usually finished mostly... or you risk screwing it up for life...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    what a mess... you need to do months of research before putting things in your body man...
    get actual nolv (tamox) or Clomid. not a OTC brand copying the name of a real drug to try push sales.. novaplex sounds like BS IMO.
    also stay away from ass till age 25, when development in males is usually finished mostly... or you risk screwing it up for life...
    ha ha yes man stay away from ASS it will only lead to trouble lol...

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Agree with JP. A 4 week course of Nolva alone should be all you need. I would run it at 40/20/20/20 (that's mg per day...so, 40mg per day for the first week, 20mg per day for the second, etc., etc.).

I disagree with JP when he said you should stay away from ass until 25. Now, AAS, yes...definitely don't do steroids until then. But 'ass', no, I don't see a problem with that.
    Lol! Sorry, JP, I caught it, and I had to!

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    ^^^Looks like ghettoboyd beat me to it!

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Wow another thread of someone just swallowing pills without even knowing what they are.

I dont know who is the worst culprit, your friend feeding you drugs or you swallowing them without even asking what they were.

Run a PCT and learn from your mistake!

mietek is offline Member
    3 weeks on dbol you will be fine in a few days, it too short to worry about any PCT

just move on and you will be fine
    cantstopit1870 likes this.

Thread Information