Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Ashop
  • 2 Post By Mp859
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: HCG cream vs injection and dose variations

applips is offline Junior Member

Question HCG cream vs injection and dose variations

Hey guys,

I understand that the injection is a better way to get proper dose in, but how about using hCG cream? When in use, do you have to dose up a bit? What would be the effective dose in IUs when using a cream instead of injection? For example if on injection the base does is 500iu .

Cheers

bigdil511 is offline Associate Member
    HCG cream isn't the same thing at all don't waste your money.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Neither is HCgenerate bullsh!t... It's BS... Get real HCG (Pregnyl, Corion, HUCOG Ovidac - just some of the many brands) its easily available! Don't skimp on ancillaries get top quality/Pharma if and when available!
    Last edited by NACH3; 01-03-2016 at 11:37 AM.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    HCG cream

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Never heard of it

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    The only REAL HCG is the injectable version. There is no transdermals,,orals,,ETC...
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

Cream or Gel Daily Use
    If a man uses a Cream and/or Gel some of the top Testosterone Repla***ent Physicians, like Dr. John Crisler, recommend patients use 100iu of hCG every day.
    I got that in this thread

http://forums.steroid.com/hormone-re...ould-know.html

It looks like cream exists and its legit

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by applips
    I got that in this thread http://forums.steroid.com/hormone-re...ould-know.html It looks like cream exists and its legit
    re read that write up brother. It is referring to people who use testosterone cream or gel in conjunction with hcg (injectable)
    NACH3 and Red Bastard like this.

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    These peptide are so fragile that you have to roll the bottle to mix it with solution . You did not understand that cream is testo gel not hcg . Gh or hcg are fragile stuff

s4nchez is offline New Member
    need to get some research, how its work...

Thanks for all your replies guys, MP859, Thanks for the correction.

If you guys remember my previous thread i have ED and almost zero libido for about 2 years now and i was unable to get help from any doctor.

Long story short after getting kicked off like a football by doctors who had no idea what they are doing i finally found a doctor who actually understands sexual issues and he is my hope now. I am waiting for my full test results but when last time i talked to him he was telling me about hcg in cream form as Due to some Australian medical restriction liquid hcg can only be issued in some circumstanses.

So guys what should i do, he is my only hope at the moment after 2 years of embarrassment. I can confirm that its going to be a pharmagrade product.

Quote Originally Posted by applips View Post
    Thanks for all your replies guys, MP859, Thanks for the correction.

If you guys remember my previous thread i have ED and almost zero libido for about 2 years now and i was unable to get help from any doctor.

Long story short after getting kicked off like a football by doctors who had no idea what they are doing i finally found a doctor who actually understands sexual issues and he is my hope now. I am waiting for my full test results but when last time i talked to him he was telling me about hcg in cream form as Due to some Australian medical restriction liquid hcg can only be issued in some circumstanses.

So guys what should i do, he is my only hope at the moment after 2 years of embarrassment. I can confirm that its going to be a pharmagrade product.
    Bump for info

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    There is no HCG in cream, as previous already said.

He was probably refering to testosterone cream, either there was some communication problem or he is making some mistake refering hcg as cream.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    There is no HCG in cream, as previous already said.

He was probably refering to testosterone cream, either there was some communication problem or he is making some mistake refering hcg as cream.
    Thanks BB, my test results came back and they should be on doctors desk tomorrow so i am going to see him tomorrow and will have a chat with him again. I will post an update.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    A lot will try to convince you there's a cream, or inhaler, but bunk.

SM
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    If it does exist...and its anything like test. You only absorb 10% of the dose. Stick with injectable

Thanks guys, just a quick update that i asked my doctor and its an injection and not a cream, i am not sure from where i heard him saying cream (most likely he might be talking about something else and i confused it hCG ) - how stupid of me Thanks guys and sorry for the confusion

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by applips View Post
    Thanks guys, just a quick update that i asked my doctor and its an injection and not a cream, i am not sure from where i heard him saying cream (most likely he might be talking about something else and i confused it hCG ) - how stupid of me Thanks guys and sorry for the confusion
    Hcg can be used to help diagnose secundary hypogonodism, where the problem is either in the pituitary or hipotalamus. But it shouldnt be used by it self as treatment. Have you done bloodwork and pit mri already?
    applips likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Hcg can be used to help diagnose secundary hypogonodism, where the problem is either in the pituitary or hipotalamus. But it shouldnt be used by it self as treatment. Have you done bloodwork and pit mri already?

Hi BB, my doctor also said something along these lines . I got some of my test results back (testosterone , E2 etc) but still waiting for others.

I am going to create a thread to post results and get your valueable output on that although no pit MRI was done.

Thread Information