blood pressure cuff, stethoscope, and glucose monitor -there a good way to use these?

I have all the items listed in the title + a watch that constantly monitors BP and does other stuff. I'm learning how to use them, and how can i usefully incorporate them into a cycle?

Blood Glucose = 93 (i just ate a buffalo dip with chips and have been munching steadily)

Blood Pressure = 147 / 83

looks like i'm hypertensive at the moment. i'll take another reading later to establish baseline.

with my watch device i'm at around 75bpm... the device must be way off because when i was jumping rope last night it only managed to clock me at 110BPM. i'm currently checking the proper wear guidelines on it. my average for the device reports 77 bpm.

I need to lower BP, but how? i've got some OTC supps. hawthorne, red yeast rice and a lot other supplements. do i need to perform more cardio activity? i'm slightly concerned. shall I perform a blood draw? when i take 500mg niacin and after the flush wears off i feel super mellow and i get cold easier. is that an indication that BP has gone done. vitamin d3 does too right?

my last injection was 200mg SUS / 100mg Tren - 3rd week into a cycle

just took 500mg niacin and 3000IU of D3. what's the BP lowering daily dose of D3?
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 01-02-2016 at 02:06 PM.

applips is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SOULSELL View Post
    I have all the items listed in the title + a watch that constantly monitors BP and does other stuff. I'm learning how to use them, and how can i usefully incorporate them into a cycle?

Blood Glucose = 93 (i just ate a buffalo dip with chips and have been munching steadily)

Blood Pressure = 147 / 83

looks like i'm hypertensive at the moment. i'll take another reading later to establish baseline.

with my watch device i'm at around 75bpm... the device must be way off because when i was jumping rope last night it only managed to clock me at 110BPM. i'm currently checking the proper wear guidelines on it. my average for the device reports 77 bpm.

I need to lower BP, but how? i've got some OTC supps. hawthorne, red yeast rice and a lot other supplements. do i need to perform more cardio activity? i'm slightly concerned. shall I perform a blood draw?

my last injection was 200mg SUS / 100mg Tren - 3rd week into a cycle
    About your watch, are you wearing it the way it is advised, 110 during cardio doesn't sound right. It should be way higher, I like fitbit Surge, its pretty close to be accurate.

Have you checked your chlostrol (pre cycle blood tests), to me 77 resting heart rate is a bit high for a person who has been training and is physically active. Just my 2 cents
    Last edited by applips; 01-02-2016 at 02:11 PM.

ok, I need my cholesterol checked. that all i can do? it's possible that i screwed up the reading as it was my first time, but it was pretty damn easy. i have a buddy who is a medic. i can ask him to check me out. i can stop drinking coffee and eating salty things, get my cholesterol checked and possibly perform a blood-let on myself. -not sure how to go about getting this better. the easy answer is...
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 01-02-2016 at 02:21 PM.

making a spinach shake for the potassium

took 3000iu of d3

took 500mg niacin

drinking lots of water

taking hawthorne

snaking on some water soaked almonds for magnesium

drinking some beat juice

hoping to get some help. -haven't taken a second reading yet

applips is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SOULSELL View Post
    ok, I need my cholesterol checked. that all i can do? ..
    No you need a full blood work, pre cycle blood work. Please have a look at this thread,

Blood work article

Also you need to do full panel , mid cycle and post cycle as well

blood work you need (at minimum):

1. Testosterone , Total
    2. Testosterone, Free
    3. Sensitive E2 Assay (Not basic estradiol, that's for women)
    4. CBC (Compete blood count)
    5. CMP (Comprehensive metabolic panel)
    6. Lipid Profile (post cycle is fine)
    7. LH and FSH (pre-cycle and post PCT)

These panels need to be done pre-cycle to ensure that your internals are ready for this ride. Mid-cycle to verify that your estrogen blocker dose is working, your blood isn't too thick, your liver is still safe and that your gear is legitimate and not fake or underdosed. Post cycle so that you can verify that you've completed your cycle safely and no issues need attention.

Here is your blood work timing:

Pre-Cycle blood work: 2 weeks prior to cycle.
    Mid-Cycle blood work: 7 to 8 weeks into a 12 week cycle. Or 5 weeks into an 8 weeker.
    Post-Cycle blood work: 6 weeks after PCT.
    Read this for more details

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

well, it's 120 / 80 now. taking another reading later. -morning and evening. sleep is turning into shit but that's my fault. I'll work on getting some blood work done.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    OTC supps won't do jack when you're taking tren (if you're at all prone to hypertension). Get some Rx BP meds if you're actually hypertensive.

Ok, i'll keep an eye on my BP and see the doc when i've got a reason to get a scrip from the doc. that i think i can do.

-120 / 80 this morning

Thread Information