Junaid911 is offline New Member

boldenone and sustanon 250 will this cause hair loss ?

Hello to all hope your all good i need some advice so i decided to make this thread. if ive put this in the wrong section please correct me im new to this.

ill make this very simple, im sure questions regarding hair loss has been asked millions of times but i cant seem to get an answer **** boldenone and sustanon 250 will this cause hair loss ??? ****

what ive done in the past

Cycle 1 - Dianabol only - very bad hairloss took a whole year for my hair to grow back, used minoxidil.

Cycle 2 - Anavar only - Amazing results no hairloss at all

Cycle 3 - Test & Anavar- No hairloss at all

Cycle 4 - Test 500 & Deca - No hairloss at all

Cycle 5 - Test 500 & Deca & Anavar - No hairloss at all

But what do you lot think about boldenone and sustanon 250 will this cause hair loss ? i dont really have MPB my dads side is only from them temples they call it the horseshoe or something lol. i always here people saying test is bad for the hair but i was fine but dianabol is just dangerous i lost 20 years worth of hair lol if i can find a picture i will upload it to show you lot and i cant remember how much ml i was taking of Test, and deca i think it with either 250ml each or 500ml each.

DROY is offline Associate Member
    First of all AAS will not cause hair loss, they will only reduce the age at which you will lose your hair if you are genetically so inclined. In other words it will only make you lose the hair sooner if you would have lost it anyway. AAS can not cause hair loss.
    Next, if you have run test, deca and anavar without any hair loss I would venture to say that you are not genetically predisposed to hair loss and therefore you don't have to worry about it.

Trapology is offline Associate Member
    Droy is correct

Thank you Droy and Trapology. But anavar and deca is safe on the hair anyway which is why i used it in the first place but im still unsure i did use test to see if i will lose hair i didnt then i did test and deca which was fine and i added abit of anavar too, but honestly im still worried. im only askin beacuse im sure everyone here is much more experienced than me. ive read on fourms that people have lost hait using sustanon but then im also read people have lost hair using test but i didnt so what do you think i should do again.

has anyone used boldenone and sustanon 250, how was the results and did you lose any hair

Well since youre one of the luckiest people ever and your hair grows back I suggest running whatever you want
    If you notice your hair is thinking or falling out then just stop

i only lost hair before using dianabol but i abused it i didnt know how it worked so i was taking 60 -80mg a day only after one week i lost hait like i had patches on my forhead but i was young. it took maybe a year for my hair to come back. but looks like you boosted my confidence up. thanks trap. wbu do you end up losing hair on anything

Nah bro im pretty lucky to this point, when i was abusing and doing stupid things i was young so maybe i got by on my youth
    now that im older i just run low dosses of the same stuff and nothing has happened since then

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    My cycles:

Sustanon

Sustanon/Deca /Dbol

Test E

Test E/Tren E

Sustanon/Nandrolone blend

-No change in hair at all

TheTaxMan, you dont have hair anyway so theres defo no change in your hair haha. how was your results on Sustanon was it good and trap what you think i should do shall i just risk it and try it if so what does you think i should do to keep on the safe side

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Junaid911 View Post
    i only lost hair before using dianabol but i abused it i didnt know how it worked so i was taking 60 -80mg a day only after one week i lost hait like i had patches on my forhead but i was young. it took maybe a year for my hair to come back. but looks like you boosted my confidence up. thanks trap. wbu do you end up losing hair on anything
    We have seen this before.

Its not the diana that causes the hair loss, it is the fact of not using testosterone with it.
    In order to fight the low androgens ratio the body spikes the dht, which is what causes the hair loss.

DHT based compounds are more likely to cause hair loss in prone males.

Thread Information