• 1 Post By itsjayman02
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: need help to get my 4th cycle fixed

sahil848 is offline Junior Member

Post need help to get my 4th cycle fixed

Hi Team - Firstly I would like to thank every member onthis forum for helping people like me and spreading a real knowledge and would like wish every one a happy new year.

I am looking to get some support and guidence to fix my 4th cycle. I am not a fan of getting huge bulk or size that is why I preffer to be in zone of lean bulk.

I am confused on use of hgh or peptides and my target is to get low on body fat and get a lean musscel size this is what i have decided and would request to get some expert comments as I have been getting in past.

Please share some knowledge on Peptide cycling. I am looking to understand the logic and start one with GHRP6 & CJC1295 W/o DEC.

Target to use peptide with a Lean Bulk AAS Cycle and to keep my BF as low as possible during AAS.

Looking to start with a cycle:

Sustanon 250 2 p/w 16 weeks
    Anadrol 50mg ED 4 weeks
    NPP 100mg E3D 8 weeks
    Tren A 50mg EOD 6 weeks
    Stena 50mg EOD 6 weeks

Weight: 195+ lbs.
    height: 175cms
    BF%: 14

exercise: 6 days a week

steroid Cycle Experience: 3+
    Components used: Tp, NPP, Eq, Stenazole, Mest P, Tren A, Anavar , TE.

Regards,

Apologize for any typo using phone keypad

Waiting to get some experts comments.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Far too many compounds in my opinion, theres no need (2 19nor's as well?!)

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    If your running a cycle for 16wks(test base - sust) you don't need that many compounds... Your nutrition and training will dictate your gains! One can cut on any compound if their diet and training are on point! Lay out your cycle as it's confusing which compounds you have listed and when you would run them during this cycle... List all ancillaries(AI/HCG /DA) including your PCT protocol!

It's a bit of a mess tbh...
    sahil848 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    If your running a cycle for 16wks(test base - sust) you don't need that many compounds... Your nutrition and training will dictate your gains! One can cut on any compound if their diet and training are on point! Lay out your cycle as it's confusing which compounds you have listed and when you would run them during this cycle... List all ancillaries(AI/HCG /DA) including your PCT protocol!

Thanks guys for your comments.

Let me put it again with all details and crisp cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by sahil848 View Post
    Thanks guys for your comments.

Let me put it again with all details and crisp cycle.
    Hi NACH3 - I have explained all my Cycle below let me know if any modifications are required.

I am looking for 14 weeks cycle Target to get Lean Gain.
    Week 1 to Week 14 Test Pro 100 Mg EOD
    Week 1 to Week 8 NPP 100 Mg EOD
    Week 1 to Week 4 Anadrol 50 Mg ED
    Week 9 to Week 14 Trean A 100 Mg EOD
    Week 9 to Week 14 Stena 50 Mg EOD
    HCG 250 IU * 2 P/W
    AI Anastrazole .25 E3D
    Pramipexole .25 Mg E3D

PCT
    4 weeks
    Clomid/Nolvodex 100Mg/40Mg 2 Weeks
    Clomid/Nolvodex 50Mg/20Mg 2 Weeks

Hi NACH3 - I have explained all my Cycle below let me know if any modifications are required.

HCG 250 IU * 2 P/W
    AI Anastrazole .25 E3D
    Pramipexole .25 Mg E3D

PCT
    4 weeks
    Waiting for experts to comment and help to get this executed.

itsjayman02 is offline Member

HCG 250 IU * 2 P/W
    AI Anastrazole .25 E3D
    Pramipexole .25 Mg E3D

PCT
    4 weeks
    still too many compounds and too long for short esters imo as eod pinning gets stale very quickly.

drop anadrol
    test p weeks 1-10
    tren a weeks 1-8

keep it simple
    infidel007 likes this.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    ^ i agree with this.

More compounds doesnt mean more gains at cycle 4

sorry guys for the long delay, Let me explain the reason for using multiple components.

I have done my 3rd cycle with Test P & NPP gained 35 lbs and was able to maintain 20lbs post PCT. All my gains were lean and quality so wanted to give a try to same component again with some anadrol to get strength and at end with Tren A to get more lean and vascular.

If my BF turns lower than 10% I would love to add Mest P too how ever would like to stick to the below cycle.

I know people have been telling me not to run 2 19nor components but as my cycle is described I am not using 2 components at same time I am just replacing NPP with Tren A after using that to 9 weeks.

Q1 # I am bit confused to know can I run Anadrol with NPP or Tren A at last to get a quality strength and gains.
    Q2 # Can I use HCG once a week IM 1000iu or 500IU for recovery on cycle.

HCG 250 IU * 2 P/W
    AI Anastrazole .25 E3D
    Pramipexole .25 Mg E3D

PCT
    4 weeks
    Clomid/Nolvodex 50Mg/20Mg 2 Weekse

Natural Booster

Request for some helpful suggestions to get this executed.

sorry guys for the long delay, Let me explain the reason for using multiple components.

I have done my 3rd cycle with Test P & NPP gained 35 lbs and was able to maintain 20lbs post PCT. All my gains were lean and quality so wanted to give a try to same component again with some anadrol to get strength and at end with Tren A to get more lean and vascular.

If my BF turns lower than 10% I would love to add Mest P too how ever would like to stick to the below cycle.

I know people have been telling me not to run 2 19nor components but as my cycle is described I am not using 2 components at same time I am just replacing NPP with Tren A after using that to 9 weeks.

Q1 # I am bit confused to know can I run Anadrol with NPP or Tren A at last to get a quality strength and gains.

HCG 250 IU * 2 P/W
    AI Anastrazole .25 E3D
    Pramipexole .25 Mg E3D

PCT
    4 weeks

Natural Booster

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

HCG 250 IU * 2 P/W
    AI Anastrazole .25 E3D
    Pramipexole .25 Mg E3D

PCT
    4 weeks

Natural Booster

Hey Sahil,

It's a very harsh cycle to recover from... Pecan it be done, sure! Are you on HRT already? And if not are you aware of the possible risks recovering? If so ok... And are you making any $$ off your body(are you competing etc)? These are what I call the risk reward of BBing...

Tbh - I gain more mass w/nandrolone (NPP) as my body can handle a nice dose... I've only run tren a once so far... But I'm on trt and did a cycle like yours(almost identical) and I made great lean gains w/the tren and it made me strong as hell(as it does work synergistically w/a-drol, too)... But I was growing big time w/the NPP then switched up to tren a and just leaned out w/a tad more size... I should've stayed with the NPP is what I mean...

Have you run tren before?

I don't like the pct you have either... Regardless of running this cycle or not extend your nolva to 6wks(40/40/20/20/20/20)
    Clomid(if you can handle the sides ok then) 100/100/50/50 - 100/75/75/50... Everything else looks good just be sure to get mid cycle BW for any adjustments

You can keep it at one compound - either tren a Or NPP
    Try running your NPP at 600+ for 8 wks w/a backload of d-bol - if pulse it throughout your cycle(10-14days on 10off repeat if sides creep drop it immediately and count out your 10days then back to it)... seems like your diet is on point talking 10% or less) reassess at wk 6-7 if your growing still keep it simple with this cycle... Or test/tren a same thing except keep your dose where it's at(at the max) either pulse the drol or back load it since running prop... You'll finish strong or just keep gaining by pulsing it.... You Can add mast p to the mix on either imo... But be at or under 10%...

I Defo wouldn't go w/both yet... It's way to risky - some don't recover from deca w/two pct's... GL
    sahil848 likes this.

Hey Sahil,

It's a very harsh cycle to recover from... Pecan it be done, sure! Are you on HRT already? And if not are you aware of the possible risks recovering? If so ok... And are you making any $$ off your body(are you competing etc)? These are what I call the risk reward of BBing...

Tbh - I gain more mass w/nandrolone (NPP) as my body can handle a nice dose... I've only run tren a once so far... But I'm on trt and did a cycle like yours(almost identical) and I made great lean gains w/the tren and it made me strong as hell(as it does work synergistically w/a-drol, too)... But I was growing big time w/the NPP then switched up to tren a and just leaned out w/a tad more size... I should've stayed with the NPP is what I mean...

Have you run tren before?

I don't like the pct you have either... Regardless of running this cycle or not extend your nolva to 6wks(40/40/20/20/20/20)
    Clomid(if you can handle the sides ok then) 100/100/50/50 - 100/75/75/50... Everything else looks good just be sure to get mid cycle BW for any adjustments

You can keep it at one compound - either tren a Or NPP
    Try running your NPP at 600+ for 8 wks w/a backload of d-bol - if pulse it throughout your cycle(10-14days on 10off repeat if sides creep drop it immediately and count out your 10days then back to it)... seems like your diet is on point talking 10% or less) reassess at wk 6-7 if your growing still keep it simple with this cycle... Or test/tren a same thing except keep your dose where it's at(at the max) either pulse the drol or back load it since running prop... You'll finish strong or just keep gaining by pulsing it.... You Can add mast p to the mix on either imo... But be at or under 10%...

I Defo wouldn't go w/both yet... It's way to risky - some don't recover from deca w/two pct's... GL
    Thanks NACH3,

Respect to all your comments and it really makes sense to me that it will really be hard to recover if I use tren and npp in same cycle.

I got your point for pct too so will make sure to run it 6 weeks with the dosage mentioned.

Now as my past cycles I have used npp got very nice gain with 300mg a week and I have used tren a also for some weeks however i have found that tren is harsh on my system like i had some tren coughs and cardio goes on toss.

So now I feel like as you advised that i can start with npp and test for 8 weeks can i use anadrol at starting to get better strength or should i use at last when i add mest p. I dont want to give a try with d-bol because of water Retention and then when i stop i loose all water stored in body.

Sorry for typo i am using my cell phone to reply.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Thanks NACH3,

Respect to all your comments and it really makes sense to me that it will really be hard to recover if I use tren and npp in same cycle.

I got your point for pct too so will make sure to run it 6 weeks with the dosage mentioned.

Now as my past cycles I have used npp got very nice gain with 300mg a week and I have used tren a also for some weeks however i have found that tren is harsh on my system like i had some tren coughs and cardio goes on toss.

So now I feel like as you advised that i can start with npp and test for 8 weeks can i use anadrol at starting to get better strength or should i use at last when i add mest p. I dont want to give a try with d-bol because of water Retention and then when i stop i loose all water stored in body.

Sorry for typo i am using my cell phone to reply.
    You know i find myself a little attached to NPP myself... We all know our diets/& training will dictate our gains... Id definitely go with prop/NPP/a-drol... You can run this 10wks as well but if you stop growing shut it down and pct!
    -Wk 1-10test propionate 5-600mgs/wk(if you run the NPP 8 wks just off set the days by taking your prop a wk more or not quite and start pct 3 days after last pin
    -Wk 1-9/10 NPP 4-600mgs/wk - just make sure you let the NPP clear first...
    -Drol pulsed either on off from start to finish(you'll need to watch for any type of signs of side effects.. If they start to creep drop it and note what day it is - if you can go to 14days then take 10days off and repeat) look into this moreso to get a better understanding or
    -backload the drol for last 4 wks

Let me know what you think I think this will be a great cycle(it's by far one of my favorites(w/d-Bol or drol)...
    Last edited by NACH3; 01-25-2016 at 06:35 AM.
    sahil848 likes this.

You know i find myself a little attached to NPP myself... We all know our diets/& training will dictate our gains... Id definitely go with prop/NPP/a-drol... You can run this 10wks as well but if you stop growing shut it down and pct!
    -Wk 1-10test propionate 5-600mgs/wk(if you run the NPP 8 wks just off set the days by taking your prop a wk more or not quite and start pct 3 days after last pin
    -Wk 1-9/10 NPP 4-600mgs/wk - just make sure you let the NPP clear first...
    -Drol pulsed either on off from start to finish(you'll need to watch for any type of signs of side effects.. If they start to creep drop it and note what day it is - if you can go to 14days then take 10days off and repeat) look into this moreso to get a better understanding or
    -backload the drol for last 4 wks

Let me know what you think I think this will be a great cycle(it's by far one of my favorites(w/d-Bol or drol)...
    Thanks NACH3, I agree should get a good gains and strength. You gave me a best advise that to run test for 1 extra week to get npp out of the system as that will help for recover too.

Would love to see drol showing befits at speed.

So my pct plan is also set as you mentioned at top.

Now the last item in my list looking to understand what should be the dose of the listed add ons and timings.

HCG
    DA
    AI

And can i use HCG 500iu once a week.

If I am missing anything which I should be aware befor starting please do share.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Thanks NACH3, I agree should get a good gains and strength. You gave me a best advise that to run test for 1 extra week to get npp out of the system as that will help for recover too.

Would love to see drol showing befits at speed.

So my pct plan is also set as you mentioned at top.

Now the last item in my list looking to understand what should be the dose of the listed add ons and timings.

HCG
    DA
    AI

And can i use HCG 500iu once a week.

If I am missing anything which I should be aware befor starting please do share.
    HCG split into 2 injections of 250iu e3.5d... Also you keep running this from the start to finish and drop it 3 days before starting pct!

Your AI dose(you should have s good idea what works by your 3rd cycle) and get mud cycle BW around wk 5... Make sure you check your E2(sensitive essay) and your prolactin due to the 19nor(progestin)... Make any necessary adjustments... iif your running liqidex then try .35 EOD - drop it at the start of pct

DA - you can manage your prolactin as long as your making an effort w/your e2 which you are w/your dex than either take .25mgs ed(but titrate it up if you get nauseous and take at bed time - start .125 .2 .25 if needed e3-4d up it till at .25)
    Or keep it on hand until you get your mid cycle BW and make your adjustments then...
    Everything looks good from up top - and run your pct like above - enjoy the ride and you should update this thread with progress or start a log in members experiences(cycles) GL
    sahil848 likes this.

Thanks NACH3, It was long gap but I would like to thank you for all your comments and advise, I am all set with my stocks now,

I will share soon what all suppliments I will be running with the steriod cycle,.

Last thing NACH3 I am looking your tips on is can I can a single peptide like cjc1295 with dac or Iparamolin or hgh frag

Once I will start will share all the logs and gains as you mentioned.
    Last edited by sahil848; 02-28-2016 at 12:32 AM.

HCG split into 2 injections of 250iu e3.5d... Also you keep running this from the start to finish and drop it 3 days before starting pct!

Your AI dose(you should have s good idea what works by your 3rd cycle) and get mud cycle BW around wk 5... Make sure you check your E2(sensitive essay) and your prolactin due to the 19nor(progestin)... Make any necessary adjustments... iif your running liqidex then try .35 EOD - drop it at the start of pct

DA - you can manage your prolactin as long as your making an effort w/your e2 which you are w/your dex than either take .25mgs ed(but titrate it up if you get nauseous and take at bed time - start .125 .2 .25 if needed e3-4d up it till at .25)
    Or keep it on hand until you get your mid cycle BW and make your adjustments then...
    Everything looks good from up top - and run your pct like above - enjoy the ride and you should update this thread with progress or start a log in members experiences(cycles) GL

Thanks NACH3, It was long gap but I would like to thank you for all your comments and advise, I am all set with my stocks now,

I will share soon what all suppliments I will be running with the steriod cycle,.

Last thing NACH3 I am looking your tips on is can I can a single peptide like cjc1295 with dac or Iparamolin or hgh frag

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

That sounds good Sahil...

However, I've not run peptide stacks - but if I were Id look into cjc w/Dac and Ipamorelin(maybe even a GHRP 2 or 6) depending on if you want a hunger boost if bulking... Many members run peps alongside their AAS... Tbh - youd want to run this at least 6months + or the longer the better(like one would with GH)
    sahil848 likes this.

That sounds good Sahil...

However, I've not run peptide stacks - but if I were Id look into cjc w/Dac and Ipamorelin(maybe even a GHRP 2 or 6) depending on if you want a hunger boost if bulking... Many members run peps alongside their AAS... Tbh - youd want to run this at least 6months + or the longer the better(like one would with GH)
    Cjc1295 w dac and iparamolin sounds good to me but as i am new to peptided would need some help for protocol and dosage and timings. This will really help me in getting lean with some decent gains.

Please share some tips or whome can you reffer me regarding advise for peptides.

Cjc1295 w dac and iparamolin sounds good to me but as i am new to peptided would need some help for protocol and dosage and timings. This will really help me in getting lean with some decent gains.

Please share some tips or whome can you reffer me regarding advise for peptides.
    Hi Nach3- please let me know who can help me with the peptides as I am looking to get that too and start soon.

Hi Nach3,

Hope you are doing great, long time could not reply or put comments.

I am in 5th week, started with test p 150mg and npp 150mg eod.
    Because of pip could not retain test p as a choise to continue, replaced with test e from 4th week.

Current test e 600mg and npp 450mg per week,

Test e 200mg eod
    Npp 150mg eod
    Adex .5 e3d
    Hcg 250iu 2 shots

6 week onwards will add anadrol 50 for 10days on and 10 days off

Just let me know if test e 600 mg is enough or should i bump it to 750mg

I am on hgh frag also 750mcg every morning.

Thread Information