adatar is offline New Member

second time on steroids

Hi.first time was so simple,but this second i use little more and different stack
    i did my blood work done,and liver is elevated,so the guy who sold me stuff told me to do only injections.
    i purchased anadrol along with other stuff,so i started using anadrol anyway,50 mg per day,but i got 100 pills of 25mg anadrol so i was thinking not to waste them,to take 100mg per day for 4 weeks

i will make my blood work done again soon 12.1 to check it again
    so my question is,is it really that dangerous to take anadrol 100mg per day? i took today 50mg first day.
    but am thinking it wont do enough? last time i used 30mg dbol per day

can you help with advices? i eat correctly,i train ,i drink 3 liters of water a day,and i have liver protection pills that i will use after i finish with oral,as i heard they decrease effectivenes of steroid ..

whats comparison of dbol 30mb vs 50mg anadrol? should i take more of anadrol as i am on higher level now or is 50mg of anadrol enough?

my other question is arimidex ,he told me to take 1 mg pill once a week,is that enough? will take 800mg test/w,deca 400mg/w and test prop 300mg/w ,and for pct i will take only clomid,50mg per day for around 12 days,last time i took around 10 pills and have seen that i dont really need more,i recovered fast and i got good gains.

i am 36 years old 105 kg,height 190

thank you and sorry for confusing typing,i am not native englih speaker

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    The guy who is giving you advice seems clueless in my opinion.

Hes telling you to take 1mg of arimidex every 7 days!!??

Arimidex has a half life i think of 48 hours so thats not going to work.

Cut those pills up into quater and take 0.25mg every other day.

Anadrol at 100mg every day is a high dose, you said you planned on 50mg ED, but your pills are 100mg strength, is it not common sense just to snap those pills in half to give you 50mg evey day?

PCT is clomid and nolvadex , not clomid only

This is basic stuff, do your research and stop just taking peoples word

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    FFS what a mess. Stop everything you are doing and trying to do for a very long time(years). Then go and boot your drug dealer cvnt in the balls because he is as clueless as you.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    If you start turning yellow go to the hospital. It is the common signal of liver necrosis, ussually the yellow starts on the white part of the eye.
    Maybe you get it in time not to need a liver transplant.

wow what a flame,i contacted u guys for advices and help but didnt see this coming,well thanks anyway,bye and good luck to you all and hapy new year

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Ive gave you some advice, i hope you take it.

Good luck man, take the bot flaming on the chin i doubt any bad was meant from it. Hope you stick around and read some of our stickies, there long and setailed but the info is gold

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Ive gave you some advice, i hope you take it.

Good luck man, take the bot flaming on the chin i doubt any bad was meant from it. Hope you stick around and read some of our stickies, there long and setailed but the info is gold
    hi man,and yes u gave me good advice,i maybe overreacted,i woked up and seen this posts about my liver etc.i train 4 years,i am 36 years old,i train twice a day,i dont drink i dont smoke,i am on my second cycle and i studied all very hard before steroids ,i am 105 kg half the adult lion size.
    i am not some newbie,there is some things i dont know about steroids,this is why i was asking,especialy about preventing side effects,beleive me i take this very seriously,i am not just to take 100 mg a day and yolo,i am asking carefully and study everything i do,i will do my blood work again and that shows i am carefull,but when i read yellow eyes and hands etc my liver transplate,what should that do? scare me? we all make choices,i made mine,i know shit can happen even to a healthy guy like me but i hope u will help me guys,i know u prob know better than me and i am not giving anyone else advice that i dont know,i am asking advice for me,and for pct i know how it should be taken,my thinking is poisoning my body least i can,so 50mg a day will just do for me,some kreatin and vitamin d will get me back,i know i should take hcg and nolva and in higher dosages,but if my body wont need it why do it

back to my cycle,i hope really you guys will clear some things to me,i will put it simple as i am not native english speaker,last time i took 30mg dbol ,and it sounds kinda lame to me if 50mg anadrol has same effect as dbol 30mg,this is why i was asking ,i want to go forward,but you guys know better,i am taking only 50mg currently,pills are of 25mg,so i take it twice a day,total of 50mg.

arimidex ,is so small i couldnt break it in half yet alone in quarter,so i drink it 1mg today,on my second day,today i will buy a scalpel and try to break it inquarter so i will drink it every other day.

thanks for response in advance

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Remember this, you need to not let your pride and ego get ahead of you. Use your head, do this smart. You can lose any gains you make if you get sick, look after yourself and take all precautions.

Keep your cycle simple, keep orals to a minimum if at all.

You can overdose to the point of negligible returns. You can oversaturate your androgen receptors , a lot isn't always better.

Best of luck and stick around.

Quote Originally Posted by adatar View Post
    wow what a flame,
    You said your liver enzymes were high but still going for 100mgs anadrol , some told you to stop everything, seemed like good advice to explain jaundice.
    Unfortunnaly its not flame. Liver protection pills are not effective against 100mgs anadrol IMHO.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What were the actual values? They were likely nothing to get excited about.
    And BB, I doubt "liver necrosis" is the term you were looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    What were the actual values? They were likely nothing to get excited about.
    And BB, I doubt "liver necrosis" is the term you were looking for.
    Correct, but it was more effective

Here is an interesting document about liver and AAS: AndrogenicSteroids

Thread Information