boogey man is offline New Member

second cycle suggestions

hi guys

i am going to start my second cycle after one month , and i need your opinions about it

firstly my status
    length is : 177
    weight : 92 kg
    fat mass : 21%

and my cycle will be like that

Week 1-12: Test Enth 500mg ‘Every 3 days’
    Week 1-12: Masteron Enth 500mg every 3 days
    week 1-12 : Hcg 500 mg twice a week
    week 1-12 : (Arimidex ) 0.25mg ‘Every Other Day’
    and Clenbuterol 60mg for two weeks on followed by two weeks until last week of cycle

While finishing up the cycle , i will begin the PCT for four weeks on week 14 with :

Nolva : 80\60\60\60
    Clomid :100\75\50\50
    Last edited by boogey man; 01-05-2016 at 08:11 AM.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Injecting 500mg of test every 3 days and injexting 500mg masteron every 3 days is going to put you above 1000mg per week of each compound which is far too much for a second cycle

When you say your starting your cycle after 1 month do you mean you finishes your first cycle 1 month ago?

no i finished my first cycle before 6 month . and what is your suggestions for dosage ?

What was your first cycle and what doseages? What were the sides like? What were the gains like?

You dont need to double the dose every cycle. Im on my 4th cycle and have never gone passed 600mg of test yet

Trapology is offline Associate Member
    Like tex said there is no need to do excessive amounts, the goal is to accomplish the most possible with the smallest amount possible

Also if by fat mass you mean body fat, i would skip on the masteron , its not very effective unless youre already very lean

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Injecting 500mg of test every 3 days and injexting 500mg masteron every 3 days is going to put you above 1000mg per week of each compound which is far too much for a second cycle

When you say your starting your cycle after 1 month do you mean you finishes your first cycle 1 month ago?
    no i mean 500mg the total for one week for each compound . 250 mg per pin

I see, the way i interpret it means your pinning 500mg every 3 days lol

In that case your doseages seem fine

Unless your bodyfat is under 12% you wont see anything from the masteron , it makes the appearence of the muscles very hard and vascular but if your bodyfat is high then theres no point in taking it IMO. If you want to run 2 compounds on your second cycle id suggest use Nandrolone instead of Masteron

Plus your bodyfat at 21% is considered too high to cycle, you should try to get that down to 15% before starting this cycle, the chances of estrogen will be lower at 15% bodyfat and you will look much better for it when on your cycle.
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 01-05-2016 at 01:25 PM.

I see, the way i interpret it means your pinning 500mg every 3 days lol

In that case your doseages seem fine

Unless your bodyfat is under 12% you wont see anything from the masteron , it makes the appearence of the muscles very hard and vascular but if your bodyfat is high then theres no point in taking it IMO. If you want to run 2 compounds on your second cycle id suggest use Nandrolone instead of Masteron

Plus your bodyfat at 21% is considered too high to cycle, you should try to get that down to 15% before starting this cycle, the chances of estrogen will be lower at 15% bodyfat and you will look much better for it when on your cycle.
    what do you suggest another compound instead of masteron , i am begin thinking about winstrol .. my goal is to decrease the body fat and gain some muscles

Your diet will dictate your goal no matter what compound you run.

People think Winny/Mast/Tren are the answer to fat loss when really its diet.

Im on Nandrolone (deca ) now which people think you cant rip in on and im losing bodyfat every week on it.

Winny/Mast/Tren give users who are around 8% bodyfat aid to their cutting goals. This is why people think its great for cutting, it is but for people who are already very lean.

Someone with pretty high bodyfat can get their goals with a good diet.

If i were you i would stick with Testosterone only for your second cycle OR go Testosterone/Nandrolone.

Your bodyfat is too high to benefit from Winny or Mast.

Get that diet worked on and you will achieve your goals.

Feel free to post your daily diet (be honest about it, there is no point in lieng or making a diet up out of thin air)
    Tell us what you eat everyday and we will see where you could improve.
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 01-06-2016 at 03:35 AM.

Your diet will dictate your goal no matter what compound you run.

People think Winny/Mast/Tren are the answer to fat loss when really its diet.

Im on Nandrolone (deca ) now which people think you cant rip in on and im losing bodyfat every week on it.

Winny/Mast/Tren give users who are around 8% bodyfat aid to their cutting goals. This is why people think its great for cutting, it is but for people who are already very lean.

Someone with pretty high bodyfat can get their goals with a good diet.

If i were you i would stick with Testosterone only for your second cycle OR go Testosterone/Nandrolone.

Your bodyfat is too high to benefit from Winny or Mast.

Get that diet worked on and you will achieve your goals.

Feel free to post your daily diet (be honest about it, there is no point in lieng or making a diet up out of thin air)
    Tell us what you eat everyday and we will see where you could improve.
    my diet will be like that
    1 \ breakfast : cup of whey protein and oat with milk and two eggs
    2 \ lunch : chicken breast with rice or pasta or vegetables with chicken
    3\ before gym : cup of coffee with one banana
    4 \ after gym : cup of whey protein
    5 \ before go to bed : cup of whey protein

and i need your assist to stick another compound to help to loss fat with my diet

Damn i dont know how you have any energy on that diet, there wont be much chance of growing muscle on that diet either. You need to eat more and more whole foods rather than powders.

Your not eating enough to warrant cycling if im honest.

Fix your diet then run Test only, if you feel you MUST run 2 compounds then i would say use nandrolone .

pitweiler is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boogey man
    my diet will be like that 1 \ breakfast : cup of whey protein and oat with milk and two eggs 2 \ lunch : chicken breast with rice or pasta or vegetables with chicken 3\ before gym : cup of coffee with one banana 4 \ after gym : cup of whey protein 5 \ before go to bed : cup of whey protein and i need your assist to stick another compound to help to loss fat with my diet
    You should post up your complete meal plan for the day with the Marcos for each meal. To me it looks like your only having one real meal and the rest is mostly just whey protein. A protein shake is good in a pinch to make sure your meeting your Marcos but I'd try and more real food

thank you for your reply

i am going to change my diet .

and i need to use another compound with test but until now i am confusing about which one

BeeStung is offline Associate Member
    ill be the first to comment on the age factor. not that i really care but im 22 and cycling but we like to practice being safe and because of that we would never recommend anyone under the age of 25 to be on AAS. theres a sticky you should check out called "the young and steriods " its a good read. but again im a hypocrite but nonetheless. be warned. make sure you get your bloods done.

The young and Steroids

i already read this thread . but actually i decide to begin the cycle but i need your experience for best cycle for me according to my state

Thread Information