Okstate31 is offline New Member

Starting first cycle

Hey guys, Im 22 years old, 6'5" 250. I recently lost 60 pounds, and now im looking to cut up. I have been researching and talking with a good buddy on some different ways to go about it. Im looking to start a cycle of Winny, Mast, and Test. Just wondering if this would be suitable. Im not looking to add any more weight, but just to cut up what i already have. Any help would be appreciated!

Trapology is offline Associate Member
    First things first youre a little young to start a cycle. Theres a good chance youre still producing youre own natural hormones for the next 2-4 years you might wanna consider maximizing youre own natural potential first.

When you want to cut up the comes from diet and cardio anyhow, if your diet isnt in check it doesnt matter what you do youre not gonna look how you want

If youre dead set on using gear and dont wanna roll with my initial advice all you do is a simple cycle of test E not any higher then 500mg for between 10 and 14 weeks. Look though for forum and find information on an AI and running correct PCT

The goal is to gain as much as possible with as little as possible

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Trapology View Post
    First things first youre a little young to start a cycle. Theres a good chance youre still producing youre own natural hormones for the next 2-4 years you might wanna consider maximizing youre own natural potential first.

When you want to cut up the comes from diet and cardio anyhow, if your diet isnt in check it doesnt matter what you do youre not gonna look how you want

If youre dead set on using gear and dont wanna roll with my initial advice all you do is a simple cycle of test E not any higher then 500mg for between 10 and 14 weeks. Look though for forum and find information on an AI and running correct PCT

The goal is to gain as much as possible with as little as possible
    OP- if your wondering why others have not responded its cause Trapology said everything that was needed. Awesome advise to follow.

1. your a little young (your choice, but id read first)
    2. You will not get shredded running anything with a bad diet. (I CAN'T stress enough that ABS are made and BROKEN in the kitchen)
    3. one compound to start so you know how the body reacts and if any issues that can be address easier because you are not taking multiple compounds. if you do take multiple, and you have issue you will not what is causing what!
    4. Huge congrats on the 60lbs you lost. Keep on going bro!

Thread Information