Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Trenbolone

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You just need food man.

Add 100g of carbs per day to your diet. When you stop gaining add another 100g and so on. Of course I already mentioned this in a post above but you seem to think that steroids are your answer for insufficient calories.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

sameer0000 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    You just need food man.

Add 100g of carbs per day to your diet. When you stop gaining add another 100g and so on. Of course I already mentioned this in a post above but you seem to think that steroids are your answer for insufficient calories.
    Thanx brother.... No m not taking steroids as an diet or something... It just an option fr me... Coz m planing to do something n m running out of time.... So for dat only i want to add 10% frm performance enhancer...

What is M1T? i heard about it frm one of my gym mate.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    This thread is still going on?? Sameer, you have the answer to your question even if it's not what you want to hear. You are not ready for AAS. You need to eat more. It's really that simple. You're 5'10" and 150ish pounds. If you're serious about adding quality muscle, stop wasting your time in this forum and head over to the diet/nutrition forum. Post up your exact diet there, and let others critique it. They'll help you out. Don't think about AAS until you add at least another 30 pounds of LBM to your frame at your body fat %. And if you do decide to use AAS down the road, you better get used to the idea of pinning injectables. Leave the orals alone.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    And to add to that^^^ test is injectable

Quote Originally Posted by 73rr
    And to add to that^^^ test is injectable
    Not entirely accurate. There does exist a Test in oral form, but the half life is ridiculously short, so unless you want to pop pills literally all day, one should steer clear. I haven't researched it much, but I can't imagine your liver would appreciate it.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Andriol

Quote Originally Posted by musclestack View Post
    Not entirely accurate. There does exist a Test in oral form, but the half life is ridiculously short, so unless you want to pop pills literally all day, one should steer clear. I haven't researched it much, but I can't imagine your liver would appreciate it.
    Hmm, never new that. I new about the lotion but not pills

It's not a problem to the liver but you have to ingest 3 X daily and it is expensive. It's no substitute for food.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

All u saying... i should not use it?... Even i dnt want to use it... I want to keep my body as natural as possible.... But currently my results are vry slow... N m running out of time fr something m preparing for.... Last time... plz brothers suggest... What is best fr me?

Read the thread

Eat

eat

eat

eat

eat
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Read the thread

Eat

eat

eat

eat

eat
    ^^^^ there u go. BnB said it.

Haha.. Ohk... Thanx to all... I ll eat n eat... Earn, eat... Earn n eat... Earn n eat ??

adatar is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sameer0000 View Post
    All u saying... i should not use it?... Even i dnt want to use it... I want to keep my body as natural as possible.... But currently my results are vry slow... N m running out of time fr something m preparing for.... Last time... plz brothers suggest... What is best fr me?
    you need to eat more then you spend,thats it,and you will gain weight,try kreatine also,and drink lots of water,if you done your research and want still steroids then take testosterone enanthate inject with one oral steroid dbol ,or just testosterone ,around 500mg per week,but do your research on how to proper inject it and use testosterone as well what are the risks are,i had none to help me with my first cycle and i learned all by my self,and also steroids are not magical,if you do not eat properly they will not make you jay cutler,also did you knew you only get half of proteins from egg whites,so lets say one egg has 6 g of proteins,half of it is in yolks,so eat a yolk or two,i personaly eat them with eggwhites,that means a whole egg,if you're vegeterian its will be harder to get muscles,thats my advice

Quote Originally Posted by adatar View Post
    you need to eat more then you spend,thats it,and you will gain weight,try kreatine also,and drink lots of water,if you done your research and want still steroids then take testosterone enanthate inject with one oral steroid dbol,or just testosterone,around 500mg per week,but do your research on how to proper inject it and use testosterone as well what are the risks are,i had none to help me with my first cycle and i learned all by my self,and also steroids are not magical,if you do not eat properly they will not make you jay cutler,also did you knew you only get half of proteins from egg whites,so lets say one egg has 6 g of proteins,half of it is in yolks,so eat a yolk or two,i personaly eat them with eggwhites,that means a whole egg,if you're vegeterian its will be harder to get muscles,thats my advice
    That was difficult to read. RIP, proper punctuation.

Just giving you s**t, adatar. I see you're new. Welcome to the board! But seriously, a period to end a full sentence never hurt anyone lol.

adatar is offline New Member
    tnx and sorry for the mess i made here 10 000 letter long sentence
    musclestack likes this.

Hmmmm... So i cant even ise testa only? As pill?

bartman314 is offline Productive Member
    adatar is the james joyce of the forum (sorry for the obtuse joke that only bookworms will get...).

and i didn't know about andriol either. what i found agrees with everything said here:

Andriol (testosterone undecanoate)

SidVicious77 is offline Associate Member
    M taking 220-230gm protein... 350-400gm carbs... 40-50gm fat... Is it gud to gain weight?
    That's somewhere just under 3000kcal a day IF those are truly what you're eating day in day out. I say this because 'hard gainers' typically way overestimate what they're eating. Obviously that's not enough for you. I'd suggest upping your fat and carbs. Given you're a vegetarian - start by eating the yolks you're throwing away - that's 50 additional grams of protein there and around 100 grams fat - 1100 extra calories for free. Try that and see if you don't gain weight.

Hmmmm... So i cant even ise testa only? As pill?
    NO.

DO. NOT. USE. ANY. STEROIDS .

All you need to do is eat more. That's it. It's been said over and over here for you, but you keep responding with "Ok, thank you all, I'll eat more, BUT..." There is no 'but'. There is no caveat when we all told you that you JUST need to eat more. That's all there is to it. Eat more. Stay away from steroids.
    Kramer33 likes this.

Thank u all... Fr such concern of use steroids .... I wont use it fr sure untill i' ll be able to use it...

And last thing... Can u plz suggest... How can work on my diet to keep my abs visible at same time gaining the muscle size...... No steroids ....

MrFreshmaker is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sameer0000
    Thank u all... Fr such concern of use steroids.... I wont use it fr sure untill i' ll be able to use it... And last thing... Can u plz suggest... How can work on my diet to keep my abs visible at same time gaining the muscle size...... No steroids....
    Post your diet on the diet section of this forum,and i am sure vets will help you achieve what you want!

Quote Originally Posted by MrFreshmaker View Post
    Post your diet on the diet section of this forum,and i am sure vets will help you achieve what you want!
    ^^^This. It has already been mentioned more than once in this thread. Diet Section! Good luck.

Nick147 is offline Associate Member
    Thanx. Brother... But can u suggest me some gud testa... I mean tabs... Coz i dnt knw how will i ask someone to pin me some roids... So looking for genuine tabs only
    I love tren by Vermo, SP labs, Balkan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information