bigred927 is offline New Member

first cycle ai help

hey guys new member long time reader its my first cycle im doing test cyp 500mg week arimidex for my ai at .25 eod im on week four and my right nipple is like sore if i bump my chest on something or poke it but no lump or anything so i just upped my adex to .25 ed just to be cautious. my joints hurt a lil sometimes like elbows shoulders so i thought adex would be too high but they only hurt sometimes and that has been for the past couple weeks. so i dont know if should up or lower ai dose any help is much appreciated.

kallmenelly is offline Associate Member
    run some novadex with your ai

tectime is offline Member
    Really only blood work will tell for sure what's going on and 4 weeks is a little early to pull bloods. Sore nipples no lumps could be just from hormones fluctuating. If you want to up your a.i. To .25 Ed no problem but run bloods at 6 wks to get the real answer.

bigred927 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the help guys so just keep a check on it maybe do 20 mg nolva ed or eod until it subsides?

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ralox would be better imho. But as tectime said, you really need labs to know where you are in order to know where to go and how to get there. You're running a total guessing game right now.

Thread Information