Thread: The stack

machin36 is offline Junior Member

The stack

Hey guys I had a quick question would Sustanon and tren e go well together. I'm in the process of dropping some weigh before I start a cycle. I have a chance to get my hands on Sustanon or test e I know that the sus has 4 different test in it but that's all I know about it.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by machin36
    Hey guys I had a quick question would Sustanon and tren e go well together. I'm in the process of dropping some weigh before I start a cycle. I have a chance to get my hands on Sustanon or test e I know that the sus has 4 different test in it but that's all I know about it.
    it's not 4 different test. Test is Test and sust really is test. Test e one ester that releases slowly into your blood stream as your body breaks it down. Sust has 4 different esters that release different. Test e is the better choice as it's easier to maintain stead blood levels

Well thanks for responding back. I read that somewhere that it had 4 different types of test in it an I was confused because I have always thought the same thing that test was test so I appreciate u clarifying that for me. But tell me this is sus a good compound, is it something u would take all by it self.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by machin36
    Well thanks for responding back. I read that somewhere that it had 4 different types of test in it an I was confused because I have always thought the same thing that test was test so I appreciate u clarifying that for me. But tell me this is sus a good compound, is it something u would take all by it self.
    you can and there is nothing wrong with it but your blood levels will not stay as steady. You could get more sides from it. I prefer cyp or e

Sorry it took me so long to respond I've been working all day. But I want to thank u for your help

Thread Information