applips is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb Some Test Results : Thoughts

Hey Guys,

I have been suffering from ED and ZERO libido for almost 2 years now.

Depressed, no sex drive, no energy, emotional like a girl on PMS

Some of my test results came up today as following and i wanna know what do you guys think.

Result Range
    DHEAS 13.9 nmol/L 5.0 - 30.0
    Androstenedione 4.2 nmol/L 1.0 - 10.7
    Testosterone 122 pmol/L 100.0 - 720.0
    DHT 2.1 pg/mL 2.0 - 10.0
    Estradiol (E2) 12.0 pmol/L 1.0 - 6.0
    Estrone (E1) 17.0 pg/mL 9.6 - 20.0
    Testosterone/DHT Ratio 62.9 RATIO 10.0 - 350.0
    Androstenedione/E1 Ratio 0.25 RATIO 0.05 - 1.10

More results are on the way

Cheers

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    You have some weird ranges there, not normal for what Im used to ?!?!?

But using that ranges, seems you are low on androgens vs e2.

You need to try and find out why your estradiol is high (although the range values if estradiol are strange to me). High estradiol in men can supress testosterone and DHT, and its quite unhealthy.

Do you workout? Hows your diet? Do you drink alcohol? Do you take any medication?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    You have some weird ranges there, not normal for what Im used to ?!?!?

But using that ranges, seems you are low on androgens vs e2.

You need to try and find out why your estradiol is high (although the range values if estradiol are strange to me). High estradiol in men can supress testosterone and DHT, and its quite unhealthy.

Do you workout? Hows your diet? Do you drink alcohol? Do you take any medication?
    Thanks BB for looking into this, I could only see my E2 was high and Testosterone was more on the lower end for my age.

Yes I workout, my diet is extremely clean, i don't even eat estrogen rich food. I don't smoke, I don't drink, the last drink I had was about 9 years ago.

All this but still have no libido, terrible ED and no sex drive. I am not sure what to do, I have an appointment with my doctor on Tuesday and hoping to get medication prescribed.

I am not sure BB when and where I fuked up but I crashed real bad after I had 1 testosterone injection given by my old GP. I know you guys say it shouldn't cause any harm so I believe there were other factors involved as well but I don't know where I messed up and what I did to get to this point.

I also notice burns (for last few months) in my nipples Mostly after chest day, it could be something else but yes I am scared of getting gyno.

Almost for 2 years I am living a terrible sex life and sometimes I think I should breakup with my GF so she can have a good life. Also its not all about sex, I have no confidence left in me.

And there are heaps of other things, beyond I have ever expected, is this is a part of being old but I am not old why I feel like 50?

I want this to over, I wanna be a person just like I was 2 years ago. I don't want much just the way I was 2 years ago and thats all I want.
    Last edited by applips; 01-10-2016 at 01:31 AM.

Bump for help please

Xv1d is offline Junior Member
    This thread hitt me right in the feels. Sorry I cannot provide any useful information. I wish you the best of luck, hope you get the help you need fella.

Thread Information