Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Xv1d

Thread: First Cycle

synicle2 is offline New Member

First Cycle

hey guys, so ive been doing research on steroids and a lot of people say to stay away from them if you are under 25 because it can permanently damage your endocrine system and your hpta but i was wondering, is 1 cycle really enough to do that kind of damage? Im 18 years old and have been doing research on this subject for about 3 months. I understand that everyone reacts differently juice so im just looking for opinions. I understand everyone says that it never stays at 1 cycle but just hypothetically. heres they cycle i have made up

Weeks 1-12: Test C at 250mg every Monday and Thursday
    Weeks 14-18: Nolvadex and Clomid

I would also be running a n2guard on cycle to help deal with theliver damage

Dj Screw is offline Associate Member
    18 years old? If you have been doing research for 3 months then you should know that it is a very dumb idea to do a cycle at your age. You are at an age where you are still growing naturally, it would not be a good idea to run a cycle at all. Also in your 3 month research did it say to run a cycle without HCG like you have mapped out in your post? Your testicles will be shutdown without it and shrink...That would be a pretty big deal to me at your age. I am on TRT for life (not because of steroids ) and you run the risk of doing so yourself running a cycle at your age. Believe me, it's not cool explaining to a chick you need a testosterone injection 2x a week to function normally sexually in your 20's. Obviously you are going to do what you want regardless and I doubt you did 3 months of research, but my advice if you choose to take it is wait because you will be glad you did and you really don't need to cycle at your age. Good luck, don't do anything you are going to regret for life to get some "gains"
    Last edited by Dj Screw; 01-10-2016 at 11:29 PM.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    One cycle is enough to do it. Will it happen tho, probably not but you never will know.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Yes one cycle is enough to cause those problems you mentioned.
    If your only going to do 1 cycle then why risk it?

You could get the gains you would get off one cycle with dedication, hard training and a good diet, yes it will take a while longer but its the best option for you.

Your only 18 which means you have or should have a good amount of testosterone production anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Dj Screw View Post
    18 years old? If you have been doing research for 3 months then you should know that it is a very dumb idea to do a cycle at your age. You are at an age where you are still growing naturally, it would not be a good idea to run a cycle at all. Also in your 3 month research did it say to run a cycle without HCG like you have mapped out in your post? Your testicles will be shutdown without it and shrink...That would be a pretty big deal to me at your age. I am on TRT for life (not because of steroids) and you run the risk of doing so yourself running a cycle at your age. Believe me, it's not cool explaining to a chick you need a testosterone injection 2x a week to function normally sexually in your 20's. Obviously you are going to do what you want regardless and I doubt you did 3 months of research, but my advice if you choose to take it is wait because you will be glad you did and you really don't need to cycle at your age. Good luck, don't do anything you are going to regret for life to get some "gains"
    Everywhere I've read people say you wouldn't need hCg for a simple test cycle.

bigdil511 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by synicle2
    You've been reading the wrong info.

Xv1d is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by synicle2 View Post
    There is no such thing as a simple test cycle as far as your testicles are concerned. Your natural production gets shut down completely on even the simplest cycle and needs hcg to simulate LH to speed up your recovery in PCT and protect your own production.
    Dj Screw likes this.

Lol, "simple test cycle?" wow. I mean if you don't want to take advice, don't ask for it. The "simple test cycle" you are doing would shut your testicles down using 1/5th or less of the dose you are taking. Alot of people take 100mg a week as a normal TRT dose to get people to natural levels (600+) and testicles get shut down and shrink with just that and it starts to do so before 12 weeks. Imagine your "simple" 500mg a week lol. I have read hundreds of these member cycle results threads (you should too) and I havent read from a single person that did a cycle before they were in their 20's that said it was great, totally worth it, and would do it again if they had the chance. If you do choose to do a cycle while you are a teenager and leave out HCG from it, please make a thread and post updates so other teenagers like yourself will see what a big mistake it is and won't screw themselves and their testicles up. Good luck

Also, you could get completely shutdown (not using HCG raises the chance you will) but if you don't I can guarantee that at your age your overall natural Testosterone production will be lower after your cycle compared to what it was before the cycle, take bloods and tell me afterwards if I am wrong. Something to think about
    Last edited by Dj Screw; 01-11-2016 at 04:52 PM.

Lol, "simple test cycle?" wow. I mean if you don't want to take advice, don't ask for it. The "simple test cycle" you are doing would shut your testicles down using 1/5th or less of the dose you are taking. Alot of people take 100mg a week as a normal TRT dose to get people to natural levels (600+) and testicles get shut down and shrink with just that and it starts to do so before 12 weeks. Imagine your "simple" 500mg a week lol. I have read hundreds of these member cycle results threads (you should too) and I havent read from a single person that did a cycle before they were in their 20's that said it was great, totally worth it, and would do it again if they had the chance. If you do choose to do a cycle while you are a teenager and leave out HCG from it, please make a thread and post updates so other teenagers like yourself will see what a big mistake it is and won't screw themselves and their testicles up. Good luck

Also, you could get completely shutdown (not using HCG raises the chance you will) but if you don't I can guarantee that at your age your overall natural Testosterone production will be lower after your cycle compared to what it was before the cycle, take bloods and tell me afterwards if I am wrong. Something to think about
    Okay I think simple wasn't the right word I should've used. But I think we all can agree that a test only cycle is a lot less extreme then using deca or tren . I've read hundreds of threads on elite fitness, think steroids , etc and people say when runninf a test only cycle clomid should be enough to bring your test levels back to normal. I'm not arguing your advice but simply just asking questions that I have. And I do know teens who have cycled at 16 and 17 and they are fine. Blood levels are normal. Obviously their test levels are lower then precycle but that'll happen whether your 25 or 16. Ive always thought that everyone reacts differently to gear and there really isn't a way to tell how extreme it'll be.

"Should be enough." I am the kind of person that hopes for the best....but plans for the absolute worst that can happen.

I also noticed you didn't map out a AI in your cycle either, you WILL run into more issues without it. High e2 symptoms are terrible, and gyno would be an absolute nightmare for me maybe its not a big deal to you though. You need to do some actual research before you even consider doing something like this. If you do decide to do it, like I said before please make a thread on here posting updates/progress so teenagers like you in the future can see what a horrible idea it is to try doing steroids without any knowledge and leaving out HCG and an AI.
    Last edited by Dj Screw; 01-11-2016 at 10:03 PM.

"Should be enough." I am the kind of person that hopes for the best....but plans for the absolute worst that can happen.

I also noticed you didn't map out a AI in your cycle either, you WILL run into more issues without it. High e2 symptoms are terrible, and gyno would be an absolute nightmare for me maybe its not a big deal to you though. You need to do some actual research before you even consider doing something like this. If you do decide to do it, like I said before please make a thread on here posting updates/progress so teenagers like you in the future can see what a horrible idea it is to try doing steroids without any knowledge and leaving out HCG and an AI.
    I would have arimidex on hand but would only use it if geno became a problem. Have read threads of people who said in their first cycle they didn't experience any gyno until after their cycle and that nolvadex took care of that

You are approaching all of this wrong. It is much better to be safe than sorry but it sounds like you want to learn the hard way...and to be honest I almost hope you do now.

You Currently: "But I read a person said nah you dont need to do anything" "Should be enough" "Everyone reacts differently"

What you should be thinking: "To make sure I don't run into problems like growing man tits or to make sure my balls don't stop working I will do this"

If you already have gyno before you start taking an AI its too late.

You also need to take blood work 6 weeks into the cycle to check if you should UP your dose of AI before gyno happens not wait till gyno comes to even start an AI lol. And Gyno isnt the only High E2 problem....you should do some actual research

Last bit of advice: Don't do it, you are obviously getting misinformation somewhere or making it up as you go. but you seem very stubborn and you are going to do it anyways probably.

I don't mean to sound like an asshole, I really am trying to help you

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    ^^this

You dont just keep an AI by your bedside,

you run it from day one of the cycle to prevent too much aromatisation, whcih in turn keeps your E2 and Prolactin levels in range.

Thread Information