Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Bonaparte
  • 1 Post By dep30

Thread: Junk Gears

applips is offline Junior Member

Talking Junk Gears

Hey Guys,

Have any of you ended up getting junk gear and what did you do when you found out

Cheers

dep30 is offline Associate Member
    I've never gotten junk gear but if I did I wouldn't use the junk gear anymore...

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I dismembered the guy's entire family in the shower with a chainsaw, then reported him to the Better Business Bureau. They're still looking into my case

Edit: I then boxed the chainsaw back up and returned it to Home Depot after telling them it was defective. I only used the thing a couple times, so I'll be damned if I'm paying $65.95 for a product I have no further use for!
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 01-11-2016 at 08:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dep30 View Post
    I've never gotten junk gear but if I did I wouldn't use the junk gear anymore...
    How would you know if its junk until you use it

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    I dismembered the guy's entire family in the shower with a chainsaw, then reported him to the Better Business Bureau. They're still looking into my case

Edit: I then boxed the chainsaw back up and returned it to Home Depot after telling them it was defective. I only used the thing a couple times, so I'll be damned if I'm paying $65.95 for a product I have no further use for!
    Hahaha... He simply got what was coming to him! Bastad!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	was-that-sarcasm.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	9.1 KB 
ID:	161210

Lol

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte
    I dismembered the guy's entire family in the shower with a chainsaw, then reported him to the Better Business Bureau. They're still looking into my case Edit: I then boxed the chainsaw back up and returned it to Home Depot after telling them it was defective. I only used the thing a couple times, so I'll be damned if I'm paying $65.95 for a product I have no further use for!
    Lmao

He's got jokes

Srsly I can't come up with the shit I see on here.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member

Geezz... Too much tren ?!?!?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~

t was the edit what fuked me up LMFAO

dep30 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by applips View Post

How would you know if its junk until you use it
    Labmax kit and blood work champ
    mietek likes this.

mietek is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by applips View Post
    Hey Guys,

Have any of you ended up getting junk gear and what did you do when you found out

Cheers
    I get from time to time bunk gear but better you find before you pin

just get your labmax test kit and pre screen before you use

Throw the bunk gear away and find a new source. A couple hundred buck's not worth getting high blood pressure and blowing a gasket. I've been taken before and I just wish I could reach in through the email and wring someone's neck. Hey, it's all part of the game.

Wizwell is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I've gotten bunk gear once, which is why I now always run my TRT script dose along with a cycle. I didn't with the bunk gear. My blood work, at 6 weeks, had my test levels lower than my normal TRT numbers. I also crashed my Estrogen as I was taking .25mg liqidex EOD. I did expose the lab on this forum. Pitch the junk and don't purchase from that source again. My opinion...many don't get their blood work done and never know they have bunk gear. The placebo effect can be very convincing.

Thread Information