Rpm669 is offline New Member

Need Help With Cutting Agents

Hey guys, I need advice on what cutting agents to use and dosages. I'm currently running 750 mg per week of test enanthate , and also 0.5 mg arimidex eod. I'm sitting 10 weeks out from my first NPC show. Will be competing in mens physique novice. My size is great (maybe a little too big in upper body) and im sitting at 8.5% bodyfat, weighing in at 179 lbs in the mornings, at 5'8". I've already dieted down from 195 lbs. I have an awesome coach with a remarkable track record handling my diet, workouts, etc... What I am wanting to use is anavar and proviron . I want to stay away from winny as I don't want the sides. Please advise. Thanks guys!

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Does your coach know you're using?

Yes, he said the cutting agents are up to me. He recommended proviron and anavar due to the low side effects. My diet is ultimately what is going to get me the leanest. He coaches both natural and non natural competitors.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i would run right into show hrt type dose of test (like 200-250mg ew) and 60-80mg anavar ed.

alot of anavar is fakes or crap so maybe also consider tbol over the winny and var, and i agree with you on the winny...

if not running into show i still rec same thing, but var is nice for mucles to pop and still look dry. I would also rec maste with them, lowdose test/mast/var is a great combo

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Mast is faked like crazy too. Probably more than Var. But I agree with Porkchop. Var would be good for a good dry hard look, especially with your low body fat. Get a lab kit to test the Var if you think it might be faked. Good luck competing!

What about Proviron for a hardening agent and it also controls estrogen?

Thread Information