yeahbuddy289 is online now Knowledgeable Member

Dbol at end of cycle... no weight gained

Im just finishing up my 12 week cycle and I am back loading it with dbol at 50mg a day. I hear a lot of negative things about how dbol will put water weight on you but I havent gained a pound two weeks into it. You would think if dbol made you hold a ton of water like everyone says I would see an increase in weight just from the water alone right?

Cycle was as follows:

dbol 40mg a day weeks 1-4 and again for the last two weeks up to PCT
    Test E. 750mg Weeks 1-12
    Deca 250mg Weeks 1-10
    HCG 500IU Week 1-PCT
    Adex .5mg 2x a week

Starting weight was 205lbs and I am currently around 233lbs

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Not everyone holds a ton of water and also you can control it like you are doing by the adex. The adex should hold the water weight at bay, what you should see is strength gains after the first week. Your also taking it after your cycle up to pct,

Yes im pushing a good amount of weight in the gym thats for sure lol. Hopefully that will help add some muscle tissue... even if its only a couple ounces... I want it all!! haha.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post
    Yes im pushing a good amount of weight in the gym thats for sure lol. Hopefully that will help add some muscle tissue... even if its only a couple ounces... I want it all!! haha.
    From your stats the cycle sounds fuking amazing to be honest, also when you stop the compounds for the run up to pct you lose water and you haven't because you are back loading the dbol

Good point.... Cycle was unlike anything Ive ever done. Put on a ton of size and still have visible abs! Not a power lifter but I was having some fun on chest day yesterday and pushed 385 pretty easy, loaded up 400 and got it half way up but just couldnt get it lol. This summer while I was cuttting I could barley get 300! lol I hate to say it but im very much looking forward to pulling it back for PCT.. I literally have nothing left to give in the gym I have been going so hard for so long.

Thread Information