Rpm669 is offline New Member

Need help with change in my cycle

Hey guys. I'm competing in roughly 10 1/2 weeks in men's physique class. I've been running test enanthate for about 6 months now. Arimidex 0.5 eod. First 5 months was 500 mg per week. Last 4 weeks my dose has been 750. I've been in prep mode for about 8 weeks now. I have one or the best coaches in the business. 5'8" 176 lbs and 8 1/2% body fat currently. Macros are at 385 carbs, 270 protein, and 65 fat. Burning body fat like crazy. My question is ... He wants me to get off the long ester and switch to prop immediately and keep my same dosage at 750 per week with pinning eod. I have no issues with pinning but doesn't 750 per week seem very high. At this point the goal is to maintain size, my upper body is already big enough for the show. Also we're starting anavar at 8 weeks out and proviron at 6 weeks out. I'm not doing any whinny or tren , don't want the sides! Was is your opinion on the dose of prop?? I was thinking more like 150 eod which would be around 525 per week on average. Please advise. Thanks guys

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't no anything about competing but u have been on for 6 months? That's long bro.

Maybe put this in the comp section and have them help u out also?

I forgot to mention I'm 34 and usually walk around at 195 lbs.

I forgot to mention I'm 34 and usually walk around at 195 lbs. I've been blasting and cruising.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rpm669 View Post
    I forgot to mention I'm 34 and usually walk around at 195 lbs. I've been blasting and cruising.
    ^^got it.

Thread Information