Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: How long should it take?

  1. #1
    BeeStung's Avatar
    BeeStung is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Fort Pierce Florida
    Posts
    180

    Lightbulb How long should it take?

    So one of the most common questions that people that are new to AAS ask is how long it should take to start seeing results from whatever their taking and surprisingly there isnt a resource page with their answers (that i know of) to produce the answers they are looking for.

    What does every think about how long certain gear should take. Obviously where and when you pin doesnt really matter as oppose to what your pinning. for instance, a more water based injectable like Test Prop should be within a day or 2 but Test E would take about 5 weeks.

    Does anyone know how long others take to start noticing effects such as Test Cyp, Tren Ace, Tren E, Tren Hex, Winny tabs, D Bol tabs, etc...

    If this post could and would help others it would be awesome to make it a good resource page to reference to.

  2. #2
    fxrjuiceman's Avatar
    fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    328
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeStung View Post
    So one of the most common questions that people that are new to AAS ask is how long it should take to start seeing results from whatever their taking and surprisingly there isnt a resource page with their answers (that i know of) to produce the answers they are looking for.

    What does every think about how long certain gear should take. Obviously where and when you pin doesnt really matter as oppose to what your pinning. for instance, a more water based injectable like Test Prop should be within a day or 2 but Test E would take about 5 weeks.

    Does anyone know how long others take to start noticing effects such as Test Cyp, Tren Ace, Tren E, Tren Hex, Winny tabs, D Bol tabs, etc...

    If this post could and would help others it would be awesome to make it a good resource page to reference to.
    Bro I've nevertook any prop that you see results in 2 days haha. obviously to see results long esters will normally produce what your long for around the 6_7 week mark and short esters around 3 weeks. Orals I'd say changes in weight around 2 weeks.this is all from experience in sure everyone's body reacts differently

  3. #3
    paradawx is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    30
    Ace = short ester
    Enth = long ester
    Cyp = long ester ("medium" between ace and enth)

  4. #4
    TheTaxMan's Avatar
    TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    3,395
    Look at the steroid profiles section for half life info, theres info on every steroid you mentioned.

  5. #5
    BeeStung's Avatar
    BeeStung is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Fort Pierce Florida
    Posts
    180
    awesome thanks for the info guys. but in response to paradawx...those esters that you mentioned; whats the time frame you start seeing results from them?

  6. #6
    musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,093
    I start to 'feel' the effects of Test Prop (or any prop ester) at about the 4 day mark, i.e. libido, enhanced mood, etc. I can start to see a slight increase in strength by the end of the first week, and see it's full effect by the middle of the second week. From what I've heard from others, they don't seem to notice these effects so early. Everyone is different.

  7. #7
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,480
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack View Post
    I start to 'feel' the effects of Test Prop (or any prop ester) at about the 4 day mark, i.e. libido, enhanced mood, etc. I can start to see a slight increase in strength by the end of the first week, and see it's full effect by the middle of the second week. From what I've heard from others, they don't seem to notice these effects so early. Everyone is different.
    It is funny how we are all different. Even Test Cyp i feel increased libido and increased well being or euphoric within hours of pinning and by the evening it calms back down. That is just the blood levels spiking though

  8. #8
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by paradawx View Post
    Ace = short ester
    Enth = long ester
    Cyp = long ester ("medium" between ace and enth)
    Not completely correct as cypionate is a slightly longer ester than enanthate .

  9. #9
    BeeStung's Avatar
    BeeStung is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Fort Pierce Florida
    Posts
    180
    how long does it take you guys to feel tren ace?

  10. #10
    mark woods's Avatar
    mark woods is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    399
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeStung View Post
    how long does it take you guys to feel tren ace?
    Real tren ace you will know within a week

  11. #11
    Strongblood's Avatar
    Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Southeast, USA
    Posts
    2,042
    I can feel Test Prop at 300mg & Tren Ace at 300mg per week injecting EOD by the end of the 1st week.

  12. #12
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    You shouldn't be worried about tren at your age and your cycle experience but I can see and feel a change on tren a in under a week.
    Mr.BB likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  13. #13
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    7,711
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeStung
    how long does it take you guys to feel tren ace?
    You will feel the tren that very same night.... When you start shaking and sweating. Please read up on tren before you ever think of taking it. It is very powerful but so are the sides. This is not the type that you want to "play it by ear".

  14. #14
    Bonaparte's Avatar
    Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    13,504
    There is no chart because there is no simple answer.
    The ester primarily determines how quickly the drug will be released into the bloodstream (look at the number of carbons on the ester). But the carrier used, iniection site, injection volume, overall dose, and the individual's size and drug metabolism rate will all affect how soon it "kicks in".

    Also, it depends what criteria you're going by. A drug may start working long before you really notice it. And you'll notice highly androgenic ones sooner, since the sides are more noticeable than actual muscle growth.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 01-13-2016 at 09:04 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •