Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: How long should it take?

BeeStung is offline Associate Member

Lightbulb How long should it take?

So one of the most common questions that people that are new to AAS ask is how long it should take to start seeing results from whatever their taking and surprisingly there isnt a resource page with their answers (that i know of) to produce the answers they are looking for.

What does every think about how long certain gear should take. Obviously where and when you pin doesnt really matter as oppose to what your pinning. for instance, a more water based injectable like Test Prop should be within a day or 2 but Test E would take about 5 weeks.

Does anyone know how long others take to start noticing effects such as Test Cyp, Tren Ace, Tren E, Tren Hex, Winny tabs, D Bol tabs, etc...

If this post could and would help others it would be awesome to make it a good resource page to reference to.

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeStung View Post
    So one of the most common questions that people that are new to AAS ask is how long it should take to start seeing results from whatever their taking and surprisingly there isnt a resource page with their answers (that i know of) to produce the answers they are looking for.

What does every think about how long certain gear should take. Obviously where and when you pin doesnt really matter as oppose to what your pinning. for instance, a more water based injectable like Test Prop should be within a day or 2 but Test E would take about 5 weeks.

Does anyone know how long others take to start noticing effects such as Test Cyp, Tren Ace, Tren E, Tren Hex, Winny tabs, D Bol tabs, etc...

If this post could and would help others it would be awesome to make it a good resource page to reference to.
    Bro I've nevertook any prop that you see results in 2 days haha. obviously to see results long esters will normally produce what your long for around the 6_7 week mark and short esters around 3 weeks. Orals I'd say changes in weight around 2 weeks.this is all from experience in sure everyone's body reacts differently

paradawx is offline New Member
    Ace = short ester
    Enth = long ester
    Cyp = long ester ("medium" between ace and enth)

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Look at the steroid profiles section for half life info, theres info on every steroid you mentioned.

awesome thanks for the info guys. but in response to paradawx...those esters that you mentioned; whats the time frame you start seeing results from them?

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    I start to 'feel' the effects of Test Prop (or any prop ester) at about the 4 day mark, i.e. libido, enhanced mood, etc. I can start to see a slight increase in strength by the end of the first week, and see it's full effect by the middle of the second week. From what I've heard from others, they don't seem to notice these effects so early. Everyone is different.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack View Post
    I start to 'feel' the effects of Test Prop (or any prop ester) at about the 4 day mark, i.e. libido, enhanced mood, etc. I can start to see a slight increase in strength by the end of the first week, and see it's full effect by the middle of the second week. From what I've heard from others, they don't seem to notice these effects so early. Everyone is different.
    It is funny how we are all different. Even Test Cyp i feel increased libido and increased well being or euphoric within hours of pinning and by the evening it calms back down. That is just the blood levels spiking though

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paradawx View Post
    Ace = short ester
    Enth = long ester
    Cyp = long ester ("medium" between ace and enth)
    Not completely correct as cypionate is a slightly longer ester than enanthate .

how long does it take you guys to feel tren ace?

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeStung View Post
    Real tren ace you will know within a week

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    I can feel Test Prop at 300mg & Tren Ace at 300mg per week injecting EOD by the end of the 1st week.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You shouldn't be worried about tren at your age and your cycle experience but I can see and feel a change on tren a in under a week.
    Mr.BB likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeStung
    You will feel the tren that very same night.... When you start shaking and sweating. Please read up on tren before you ever think of taking it. It is very powerful but so are the sides. This is not the type that you want to "play it by ear".

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    There is no chart because there is no simple answer.
    The ester primarily determines how quickly the drug will be released into the bloodstream (look at the number of carbons on the ester). But the carrier used, iniection site, injection volume, overall dose, and the individual's size and drug metabolism rate will all affect how soon it "kicks in".

Also, it depends what criteria you're going by. A drug may start working long before you really notice it. And you'll notice highly androgenic ones sooner, since the sides are more noticeable than actual muscle growth.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 01-13-2016 at 09:04 PM.

Thread Information