Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active

Thread: Experience with Abombs

Relax007 is offline Associate Member

Experience with Abombs

Just wanted to see now people's experience was on Abombs. I started taking them a couple days ago, and I have felt like I have been run over by a truck. Joint pain and a headache that won't quit. Maybe it's coincidental timing of getting sick.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    They are really strong. I do not like the way i feel on them. Your running test as well right?

Yep! I don't know if I should stop taking them cause I feel like this or if it's from getting sick. What did they make you feel like?

Quote Originally Posted by Relax007 View Post
    Yep! I don't know if I should stop taking them cause I feel like this or if it's from getting sick. What did they make you feel like?
    Made my blood pressure through the roof and made me really tired. How many mg ed are you running?

Yeah, maybe I should just quit for a couple of days see how it goes. 50mg ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Relax007
    Yeah, maybe I should just quit for a couple of days see how it goes. 50mg ed.
    or cut them in half and run 25 mg Ed

I took 25mg yesterday, and I still feel like ass. I think I'm going to take a couple days off to see how things go. If I feel better then I know they were the problem.

I think the active life is 18 hours so skip today and see how you feel tomorrow
    Relax007 likes this.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    I took 25mg yesterday, and I still feel like ass. I think I'm going to take a couple days off to see how things go. If I feel better then I know they were the problem.
    How has the gains been on it this far tho

Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    How has the gains been on it this far tho
    I was on my second day, and I felt absolutely terrible, so I think I'm done taking it.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    I was on my second day, and I felt absolutely terrible, so I think I'm done taking it.
    I've heard this with a couple of people even vets on here. I have a bunch of a50 I was going to use but now I don't know if I'm going to use them.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    They aren't that bad

But, by 2nd to 3rd week I start to feel toxic - Even while popping handfuls of Liv52 pills.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ah gutted to hear this feedback. They've been on my list of things to try in the future.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Ive used them many times and like them, make me super strong and haven't had many issues with them at all. Just don't run them for a long time just a few weeks will do

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Ive used them many times and like them, make me super strong and haven't had many issues with them at all. Just don't run them for a long time just a few weeks will do
    Made me quite strong as well and unless I'm going to be hitting a short burst cycle... I'd pulse it on and off throughout as It will cut down on bloat/stomach issues etc but if you start to feel lethargic or any sides of a-drol than take note what day and stop...

Ex - I ran 10-12days on and 10-14off depending on dosage(I was running 150mgs/day during my pulse) and stopped for 10 I believe and repeated(with NAC or UDCA)

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    Love them , one of the best compounds. i buy them from pharmacy and never done a cycle without them.
    Just drink a ton of water and 300mg udca will help.

My highest dose was 150mg
    In my last cycle i used also it after my last shot of test for 10 days with dbols . No problem with them. 50mg adrol 20mg dbol . Everything pops on it , pump through the roof and round muscles everywhere .

mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Relax007
    Just wanted to see now people's experience was on Abombs. I started taking them a couple days ago, and I have felt like I have been run over by a truck. Joint pain and a headache that won't quit. Maybe it's coincidental timing of getting sick.
    shouldnt be haveing joit pain from anadrol maybe your doseing ai to high. the headaches will subside i had them when i started but they subside the only sides i get are being lethargic and horribly unhappy depressed and back pumps that where so crippling i had to stop.
    back pumps kicked in close to week to and where everyday the worst back pain i ever had in my life.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I think it can depend on the person. I absolutely LOVE ANADROL . and I have very little side effects from it even in higher dosages.

adatar is offline New Member
    i take 50mg anadrol for 14 days now and i had headache for a few days,but have joint pain,didnt knew it was from it,until i read it now here,and for the mood,i am really depressed and overreact to everything that happens to me

Thread Information