scottschop is offline New Member

Hope this is a simple question

From what I gather on the forum, oral anabolics are a waste of time...however, the forum sponsor sells only oral anabolics.

Is that a correct statement or have a overlooked something, which is entirely possible, the amount of info on the forum is overwhelming at times.

Thanks

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottschop View Post
    From what I gather on the forum, oral anabolics are a waste of time...however, the forum sponsor sells only oral anabolics.

Is that a correct statement or have a overlooked something, which is entirely possible, the amount of info on the forum is overwhelming at times.

Thanks
    Those are not real anabolic steroids . There vitamins read closely.

IMO orals are not a waste of time. If u can handle the side effects and protect ur liver u will enjoy some of them.

scottschop is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    Those are not real anabolic steroids . There vitamins read closely.

IMO orals are not a waste of time. If u can handle the side effects and protect ur liver u will enjoy some of them.
    That makes more sense, and like I said, I probably overlooked it. Thanks for the reply!

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    I wonder how many people have done a cycle on these "steroids " that the sponser sells and wonder why they havent got any gains

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    I wonder how many people have done a cycle on these "steroids " that the sponser sells and wonder why they havent got any gains
    I've been here for a couple of years and I've seen a bunch of threads like this. Also I had one guy come up to me with two bottle. One was DECA pills and the other of "clen " pills. Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    I've been here for a couple of years and I've seen a bunch of threads like this. Also I had one guy come up to me with two bottle. One was DECA pills and the other of "clen" pills. Lmao
    They even have the cheek to call it Deca -200 as well lol

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have seen it alot. Actually even had one guy here freaking out because he took them with out test.

He was very relieved to figure out he wasted his money. Witch is weird to me

I dont think its fair to call them anabolics on the banner/website

Imo its a con

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I dont think its fair to call them anabolics on the banner/website

Imo its a con
    I mean it is but the names them self are to. But at least they don't get mad when we tell ppl they are just supplements. I could see that becoming a problem

adatar is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottschop View Post

Thanks
    test booster are usually not working because testosteron does not stack up to your existing testosteron levels,and those test boosters to no get over your natural production,that is simply why they dont work,so lets say i read somewhere here on the forum man can naturaly produce 60mg tesosteron per week,if you use thos test boosters,they will give you like 20 mg per week of testosterone ,that is not stacking up to your existing 60mg,if there would be supp that would go over your natural production then you would see anabolic results,most of test boosters use some plants like tribulus,some even in low dosages,in best case they can give you increased libido and thats it,only scient proven to increase naturaly tesosteron is vitamin d (and that is a hormone) and aspartic acid,all these other supps for testosterone increase in my opinion dont work

oral steroids work but not worth using them alone because you will be taking them for only 4 to 6 weeks,best to use one oral with injectible
    Last edited by adatar; 01-14-2016 at 05:34 PM.

Thread Information