Mick50cal is offline New Member

Acne while on cypionate test

Hello everyone, i need a lil help. I was wondering if there is anything that i can take during my cycle to prevent the acne on my chest and back. I am currently just taking .25mg of test cypionate 2x a week and i have noticed my break outs are getting worse. Please help

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick50cal
    Hello everyone, i need a lil help. I was wondering if there is anything that i can take during my cycle to prevent the acne on my chest and back. I am currently just taking .25mg of test cypionate 2x a week and i have noticed my break outs are getting worse. Please help
    are you running an ai?

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    .25mg of cyp twice per week?
    Im lost

Or do you mean 0.25ml twice a week
    = 0.5ml per week

Are you on TRT or running a cycle?

What does the label say on your juice? How many ml and how many mg/ml is it?

Yes I'm running Arimedix .25 mg every other day,

The Bottle says 300 mg and sorry I meant to say .25ml 2x a week running just straight test for a 10 week cycle

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    That not a cycle, that is trt dosage or lower.

150mg of UGL might very well be under 100mgs.

If you not on TRT it is a waste of your testicles health...

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick50cal
    You can try wiping the acne down with alcohol at night. Sometimes tanning helps dry it out some. There's medication such as accutane, you might want to try proactive. Good luck!

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    I agree wirh Mr BB,
    150mg per week is a waste of time, id say minimum 400mg per week for results

Is there any reason why your using such a low dose? Is it the cost? (Dont be embarrased here)

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    I agree wirh Mr BB,
    150mg per week is a waste of time, id say minimum 400mg per week for results

Is there any reason why your using such a low dose? Is it the cost? (Dont be embarrased here)
    Not sure, I started with .50ml 2x a week but then decided to bump it down to .25ml this is my 2nd time I've done test. I kinda of wanted to just build a foundation and prevent the Acne from happening, last year I did a 12 week cycle of Test E at .50ml 2x week and after I was done the Acne got really bad on my shoulders and chest I had to see a dermatolgist so I kinda of worried about that happening again

Thread Information