mfbanksy is offline New Member

Questions about clen!!

So im sure theres a hundred different posts about it, but im just looking for one post that covers all my queries. The main reason is ive upped my carbs and protein intake and im beginning to get a large stomach which is unusual for me and i dont like it. And no im not currently on gear but i may be within a month or two.

So basically I have next to no knowledge. Here are my questions

1) I am aware you do two weeks on and two weeks off, but how long can you keep doing that for?

2) Doses! How much am i taking a week (in mL) and how often?

3) Is it wise to take while on gear?

4) Anything that can be done to boost results? ie. extra cardio? And of course extra cardio would result in greater weight loss anyway, but keep in mind im looking to maintain/build mass during this period also.

5) Are there any other compounds that it needs to be stacked with, if so what are they are what doses are needed weekly?

6) Any other information I need to know?

Thanks in advance guys!

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    IMO, clen is to be used for people who are really lean and are trying to get rid of those last couple of pounds of fat.

If your over 10% bodyfat i would just concentrate on your diet.

If your cycling to gain muscle i wouldnt run clen on a cycle.

Clen can be stacked on its own, start at 20mcg everyday and work your way up to about 80-120mcg a day, you will be to tell by your side effects what dose suits you the best.

What are your stats and goals? I bet you can do it without clen, clen isnt a miracle fat burner, i personaly think its over rated and over hyped.

Ive ran it a couple of times in the past and expected to be shredded afterwards, it doesnt work like that at all, cleaning up my diet generated better results.

currently weighing in at 84. And it previous cycles i reaches 91kg and moderately lean. So i guess my goal is to sit on 90kg and be pretty lean again. Im not talking crazy lean or anything, id be happy with 10-15% bodyfat

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan
    IMO, clen is to be used for people who are really lean and are trying to get rid of those last couple of pounds of fat. If your over 10% bodyfat i would just concentrate on your diet. If your cycling to gain muscle i wouldnt run clen on a cycle. Clen can be stacked on its own, start at 20mcg everyday and work your way up to about 80-120mcg a day, you will be to tell by your side effects what dose suits you the best. What are your stats and goals? I bet you can do it without clen, clen isnt a miracle fat burner, i personaly think its over rated and over hyped. Ive ran it a couple of times in the past and expected to be shredded afterwards, it doesnt work like that at all, cleaning up my diet generated better results.
    I agree with tax man.
    Your body also adapts which is the reason of 2 on 2 off or increasing the dosage if staying constantly on

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    If your happy with 10-15% bodyfat this is easily achieveable with the correct diet.

Post your diet in the diet and nutrition section and request diet critique

cheers I will do that

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I agree, take it as far as you can with diet only then maybe consider clen . If you do consider clen look into ketotifen alongside it to negate the need for 2 on, 2 off. Thats down the road however, utilize thee nutrition forum here and see how far you can take it.

Thread Information