Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 49
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Mike O'Hearn

  1. #1
    superflyanimal is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    95

    Mike O'Hearn

    There's the Muscle & Fitness article going about again with Mike O'Hearns interview about him being natural.

    Simple question, is he really natural? He has been in the business a long time so has many years training behind him, but his physique looks suspect to be "all natural". 800lb squats and 600lb bench unassisted. 46 years old, 6ft 3, 230lbs and shredded.

    He claims he was 270lbs as a 16 year old. :/ There's pics of him at 14 as a teen bodybuilder and he looks in great shape. Is it possible to be a genetic freak and look like that without every having "help". Or is really the worst of the fitness industry as is claimed?

    Opinions?
    Last edited by superflyanimal; 01-15-2016 at 04:19 AM.

  2. #2
    TheTaxMan's Avatar
    TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    3,395
    Impossible to answer really.

    Some people will just never admit to using gear, i dont think hes natural.

    Some of my friends are huge and they all deny it, even to me, its so obvious, especialy when i see them often and they are covered in acne, mood swings and putting mass on left right and centre.

    I however am proud to admit that i use gear. Why the hell not

  3. #3
    superflyanimal is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    I however am proud to admit that i use gear. Why the hell not
    Well for Mike O'Hearn, admitting he uses could me a heavy loss of income. But would mean a lot more respect. Same as Simeon Panda, people like those have a lot to lose with the truth.

  4. #4
    TheTaxMan's Avatar
    TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    3,395
    That kind of answers your original question then.

    Their probably using but due to potential damage to rep and income, they are going to lie about it

  5. #5
    superflyanimal is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    That kind of answers your original question then.

    Their probably using but due to potential damage to rep and income, they are going to lie about it
    Unfortunately it doesn't answer. It is the most likely case that he is using and lying, but I guess a more specific question would be, "Is his physique attainable naturally even with freak genetics and long training history"?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,477
    Quote Originally Posted by superflyanimal
    Unfortunately it doesn't answer. It is the most likely case that he is using and lying, but I guess a more specific question would be, "Is his physique attainable naturally even with freak genetics and long training history"?
    No way in hell is he a natty.
    NACH3 likes this.

  7. #7
    itsjayman02's Avatar
    itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    931
    Quote Originally Posted by superflyanimal View Post

    Unfortunately it doesn't answer. It is the most likely case that he is using and lying, but I guess a more specific question would be, "Is his physique attainable naturally even with freak genetics and long training history"?
    simply no

  8. #8
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Mike is 100% full natty bra!!!

    .... Seriously, not questioning the hard work and good genetics he definitely has, but whoever thinks he's natty is very naive...

  9. #9
    Xv1d is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    96
    Painfully obvious that he is using. Hes just protecting his wallet at the expense of the young and inexperienced.

  10. #10
    superflyanimal is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    95
    I just wanted to get opinions from the more knowledgeable members on this forum. It's pretty much a consensus that he uses then. That makes me quite sad that someone would deceive so many people on such a massive scale. If I ever find out Greg O'Gallagher takes gear, then I will officially have to cry into a bucket and call it a day.

  11. #11
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Honestly, I think its better to claim natty then to have a bunch of kids imitating him taking steroids thinking they will get the same results in one cycle not knowing the consequences.

    So he takes gear, who cares...
    NACH3 likes this.

  12. #12
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Honestly, I think its better to claim natty then to have a bunch of kids imitating him taking steroids thinking they will get the same results in one cycle not knowing the consequences.

    So he takes gear, who cares...



    Right, and agreed ^^ at least kids aren't doing sh!t like Bostin Loyd advises - he's such a tool
    Last edited by NACH3; 01-15-2016 at 11:48 AM.

  13. #13
    tice1212's Avatar
    tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,562
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Mike is 100% full natty bra!!!

    .... Seriously, not questioning the hard work and good genetics he definitely has, but whoever thinks he's natty is very naive...
    Agreed

  14. #14
    novastepp's Avatar
    novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    in a dilapidated apt.
    Posts
    14,924
    If you read the piece it explains a lot about him and his life as a bodybuilder and the take away is the guy's work ethic is superior to just about every other person out there.

    I love/hate articles like this, because the natural shit gets in the way of the fact that the man has devoted his life to his physique and the positive impact he can have on the sport and on the lives of others. He should be celebrated as an advocate for health and building his body.

  15. #15
    Mp859's Avatar
    Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,445
    No matter how good his genetics, or how long he has been training, he is not natural. Sorry to burst anyone's bubble. Still works his ass off regardless.

  16. #16
    mark woods's Avatar
    mark woods is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    399
    Quote Originally Posted by novastepp View Post
    If you read the piece it explains a lot about him and his life as a bodybuilder and the take away is the guy's work ethic is superior to just about every other person out there.

    I love/hate articles like this, because the natural shit gets in the way of the fact that the man has devoted his life to his physique and the positive impact he can have on the sport and on the lives of others. He should be celebrated as an advocate for health and building his body.
    Well there's no doubt he has worked really hard to get his body,but he is a massive fake that will have naive people think that they don't train hard, well in fact he would look ALOT differently if he wasn't on copious amount of hormones year round!that's just my 2 duckeggs worth

  17. #17
    Viking13 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    277
    Quote Originally Posted by mark woods
    Well there's no doubt he has worked really hard to get his body,but he is a massive fake that will have naive people think that they don't train hard, well in fact he would look ALOT differently if he wasn't on copious amount of hormones year round!that's just my 2 duckeggs worth
    That's no different than any major or popular bodybuilder from the glory days, all of them denied it for a time until they couldn't anymore. However, people still revere them. Just consider Mike the last of the Mohicans when it comes to that claim, we all know he's not but he trains his ass off and he is great for the sport.

  18. #18
    qscgugcsq's Avatar
    qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,028
    If you think that any known fitness model/bodybuilder/powerlifter/athlete is natty then you are extremely delusionnal or completly stupid...

    You donr get to the top without drugs. As simple as that.

    Saying that it is possible to achieve that level without drugs means that steroids dont work.

    better peformance or physic equals more income for them. so Of course they are on drugs.

    The argument that he trained for decades... who ****ing cares...
    Human body do not work this way, you cant keep gaining signifiant amount of muscle for years and years... the older you get the harder it is and the bigger you are the harder it is and at one point it just becomes impossible to grow more... no matter how you train or how dedicated you are...

    There is limits. Drugs allow us to surpass them.

    Anyone considering the possibility that mike o'hearn is natty doesnt have the require intelligence nor cmon sense to use steroids ...


    Standard are so ****ed up by all those fake natty and everyone is using gear and always has done so, therefore they think they could have achieved their physic naturally but it is pure bullshit...

    damn... a studie shows on average +18pounds of lean muscle in 6 month without lifting using gear
    Even training natty dont lead to that much muscle gain...

  19. #19
    mark woods's Avatar
    mark woods is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    399
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking13 View Post

    That's no different than any major or popular bodybuilder from the glory days, all of them denied it for a time until they couldn't anymore. However, people still revere them. Just consider Mike the last of the Mohicans when it comes to that claim, we all know he's not but he trains his ass off and he is great for the sport.
    I understand the legality of his situation,but he screams natty all the time and competes in the sport of natural bodybuilding or did...so I can't see how he is good for it because it's fake

  20. #20
    Viking13 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    277
    Quote Originally Posted by mark woods
    I understand the legality of his situation,but he screams natty all the time and competes in the sport of natural bodybuilding or did...so I can't see how he is good for it because it's fake
    Him having competed in "natural" competitions back in the day is what it is. If you thought those dudes were natural that's on you. I trained alongside guys that competed in natty comps and were juiced to the gills, it's their conscious not mine.

    Mike does make a wish charity stuff, visits with terminally ill patients, as well as those battling various forma of cancer, with his service dogs, dude hands out turkeys and hams at the holidays to the needy. Man if that ain't a dude who's great for the sport I don't know what is.

    We should all be so selfless.

  21. #21
    qscgugcsq's Avatar
    qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,028
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking13 View Post

    Him having competed in "natural" competitions back in the day is what it is. If you thought those dudes were natural that's on you. I trained alongside guys that competed in natty comps and were juiced to the gills, it's their conscious not mine.

    Mike does make a wish charity stuff, visits with terminally ill patients, as well as those battling various forma of cancer, with his service dogs, dude hands out turkeys and hams at the holidays to the needy. Man if that ain't a dude who's great for the sport I don't know what is.

    We should all be so selfless.
    Selfless... like his 699$ duck eggs...
    His 1399$ ab roller...

    This dude is an asshole...

    He just know how to trick stupid people and helping those people give him publicity and recognition. This is abusiness move nothing more. Maybe he does really care... but it is still a scammer and an hypocrite
    DCI likes this.

  22. #22
    mark woods's Avatar
    mark woods is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    399
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking13 View Post

    Him having competed in "natural" competitions back in the day is what it is. If you thought those dudes were natural that's on you. I trained alongside guys that competed in natty comps and were juiced to the gills, it's their conscious not mine.

    Mike does make a wish charity stuff, visits with terminally ill patients, as well as those battling various forma of cancer, with his service dogs, dude hands out turkeys and hams at the holidays to the needy. Man if that ain't a dude who's great for the sport I don't know what is.

    We should all be so selfless.
    My argument was his natty status and promoting bs...I know nothing or care anymore for what he does or don't do.i gave a homeless person some money the other day that don't make me good for anything

  23. #23
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,943
    Quote Originally Posted by superflyanimal View Post
    There's the Muscle & Fitness article going about again with Mike O'Hearns interview about him being natural.

    Simple question, is he really natural? He has been in the business a long time so has many years training behind him, but his physique looks suspect to be "all natural". 800lb squats and 600lb bench unassisted. 46 years old, 6ft 3, 230lbs and shredded.

    He claims he was 270lbs as a 16 year old. :/ There's pics of him at 14 as a teen bodybuilder and he looks in great shape. Is it possible to be a genetic freak and look like that without every having "help". Or is really the worst of the fitness industry as is claimed?

    Opinions?

    It depends on what one would define as 'natural'. I hate to judge anyone,,that not up to me. Look at the guys age and his physique and possibly come up with your own conclusion.

  24. #24
    qscgugcsq's Avatar
    qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,028
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post

    It depends on what one would define as 'natural'. I hate to judge anyone,,that not up to me. Look at the guys age and his physique and possibly come up with your own conclusion.
    Usage of peds or not.
    Thats it...

    Using 10mg of test a week isnt natty. Plain and simple.

    It doesnt depends. Wtf...

  25. #25
    Viking13 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    277
    Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq
    Selfless... like his 699$ duck eggs... His 1399$ ab roller... This dude is an asshole... He just know how to trick stupid people and helping those people give him publicity and recognition. This is abusiness move nothing more. Maybe he does really care... but it is still a scammer and an hypocrite
    I'm not into his duck eggs or his ab roller game. Was t even aware actually hahaha. That's gay. I don't know him personally and don't plan to, but what I do know is him helping the helpless is a pretty good move whether he means it or not, not my place to know if he is sincere. It's still being more righteous than cats sitting around on a message board throwing hate. That is my point about him being a good ambassador for the sport. I could give two ****s if he is natty or not, doesn't affect my paycheck one way or the other. We're all smart enough to know better about his status anyways.
    Last edited by Viking13; 01-15-2016 at 05:18 PM.

  26. #26
    qscgugcsq's Avatar
    qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,028
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking13 View Post

    I'm not into his duck eggs or his ab roller game. Was t even aware actually hahaha. That's gay. I don't know him personally and don't plan to, but what I do know is him helping the helpless is a pretty good move whether he means it or not, not my place to know if he is sincere. It's still being more righteous than cats sitting around on a message board throwing hate. That is my point about him being a good ambassador for the sport. I could give two ****s if he is natty or not, doesn't affect my paycheck one way or the other. We're all smart enough to know better about his status anyways.
    I dont see how he is a good ambassador with all the lies and the scam... but once again bodybuilding is simply about selling crap to stupid people... and for that he is pretty efficient...

    And there is nothing respectable in promoting bodybuilding and false expectation...
    Bodybuilding is only to sell supplement...
    And being a successfull bodybuilder is more about genetics and drugs that anything else...
    There no $$$ whatsoever to make in bodybuilding for 98% of people.
    It is unhealthy as **** to diet down that lean. And using the amount of gear NEEDED to be competitive.

    The only good things surrounding bodybuilding is the self gratification of being able to reach that lvl of leanness.

    It is unhealthy
    It is a scam
    It promote eating disorder
    It promote body image disorder
    It promote drug use in young people.
    Youll lose lot of money unless you are very successfull.
    It is extremely detrimental to your social life

    The reason why i jumped on gear that young is because I was looking at fitness model and I believed them when they said they were natty... I kept telling myself if they can do it why cant I do the same...
    I tried every possible diet I spend so much money on supplement and stuff. Ive never been so obcess and strict with my training and diet. I removed myself from my family my friends lost my girlfriend because I was obcess.
    And im not special so many youngster started steroids way too early for the bad reason and has sacrified so much because of the lie of that industry...

    Bodybuilding should not be promoted...

  27. #27
    bigdil511 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    399
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking13
    Him having competed in "natural" competitions back in the day is what it is. If you thought those dudes were natural that's on you. I trained alongside guys that competed in natty comps and were juiced to the gills, it's their conscious not mine. Mike does make a wish charity stuff, visits with terminally ill patients, as well as those battling various forma of cancer, with his service dogs, dude hands out turkeys and hams at the holidays to the needy. Man if that ain't a dude who's great for the sport I don't know what is. We should all be so selfless.
    Didn't you see new jack city? Snipes gave out turkeys while he sold crack and killed everyone.
    Dj Screw likes this.

  28. #28
    edmondle's Avatar
    edmondle is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Stralia
    Posts
    135
    If he's natural, we all natural here lol

  29. #29
    Viking13 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    277
    Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq
    I dont see how he is a good ambassador with all the lies and the scam... but once again bodybuilding is simply about selling crap to stupid people... and for that he is pretty efficient... And there is nothing respectable in promoting bodybuilding and false expectation... Bodybuilding is only to sell supplement... And being a successfull bodybuilder is more about genetics and drugs that anything else... There no $$$ whatsoever to make in bodybuilding for 98% of people. It is unhealthy as **** to diet down that lean. And using the amount of gear NEEDED to be competitive. The only good things surrounding bodybuilding is the self gratification of being able to reach that lvl of leanness. It is unhealthy It is a scam It promote eating disorder It promote body image disorder It promote drug use in young people. Youll lose lot of money unless you are very successfull. It is extremely detrimental to your social life The reason why i jumped on gear that young is because I was looking at fitness model and I believed them when they said they were natty... I kept telling myself if they can do it why cant I do the same... I tried every possible diet I spend so much money on supplement and stuff. Ive never been so obcess and strict with my training and diet. I removed myself from my family my friends lost my girlfriend because I was obcess. And im not special so many youngster started steroids way too early for the bad reason and has sacrified so much because of the lie of that industry... Bodybuilding should not be promoted...
    I beg to differ bro, one mans trash is another mans treasure. You allowed yourself to become a slave to your desires and not a master of them, that was your mistake. Every take is not woven the same.

    However, bodybuilding helped teach me how to eat in a healthy manner, and not over eat, it gave me a healthy outlet to channel my aggression. It helped build my confidence. But bodybuilding has many different facets, some people want to compete or model, others just want to feel and look better. Both of those are healthy as long as one doesn't allow it to own them.

    I do get your point about kids, because as a kid I thought all those guys were natural, but it was a lie ofcourse. I never juiced growing up, but I still got a scholarship for college for football and wrestling. Working out and all the intangibles that it entails helped me get there as a stronger athlete. When others struggled during matches from weight cuts I didn't, because I had a leg up from a dietary standpoint. Thanks to BB for that.

    It's a journey man, everyone's is different along the way and no one can define it for you. Our experiences are vastly different.

    Concerning Mike, dude is what he is. In my opinion he's good for the sport, even though it's a dying sport, but I could care less if he juices or not at the end of the day. I respect him as an athlete, helluva judo player and his longevity at near 50 is commendable, juiced or not.

  30. #30
    Viking13 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    277
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdil511
    Didn't you see new jack city? Snipes gave out turkeys while he sold crack and killed everyone.

    Best comment in here!!!

  31. #31
    qscgugcsq's Avatar
    qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,028
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking13 View Post

    I beg to differ bro, one mans trash is another mans treasure. You allowed yourself to become a slave to your desires and not a master of them, that was your mistake. Every take is not woven the same.

    However, bodybuilding helped teach me how to eat in a healthy manner, and not over eat, it gave me a healthy outlet to channel my aggression. It helped build my confidence. But bodybuilding has many different facets, some people want to compete or model, others just want to feel and look better. Both of those are healthy as long as one doesn't allow it to own them.

    I do get your point about kids, because as a kid I thought all those guys were natural, but it was a lie ofcourse. I never juiced growing up, but I still got a scholarship for college for football and wrestling. Working out and all the intangibles that it entails helped me get there as a stronger athlete. When others struggled during matches from weight cuts I didn't, because I had a leg up from a dietary standpoint. Thanks to BB for that.

    It's a journey man, everyone's is different along the way and no one can define it for you. Our experiences are vastly different.

    Concerning Mike, dude is what he is. In my opinion he's good for the sport, even though it's a dying sport, but I could care less if he juices or not at the end of the day. I respect him as an athlete, helluva judo player and his longevity at near 50 is commendable, juiced or not.
    there is no "juice or not"... he is using massive amount of gear and GH and most certainly peptide and slin too...
    Obviously we cant know his stack but it is massive..

    And lets be clear on my stance. I dont care about him juicing. I dont care about him calling natty, he is forced to... those are illegal drugs and he cannot admit to it and it is ok.
    This guy has an amazing physic better than what 99% people could ever hope for and no matter the drugs or genetics involve. This require serious commitement!
    He deserve respect in that regard.

    But he is a scammer that profit on peoples ignorance.

    But then again he is there for the money and nothing else... and in that regard he has alot of success with it.
    I find his method disgusting. But they are efficient enough...

  32. #32
    Viking13 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    277
    Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq
    there is no "juice or not"... he is using massive amount of gear and GH and most certainly peptide and slin too... Obviously we cant know his stack but it is massive.. And lets be clear on my stance. I dont care about him juicing. I dont care about him calling natty, he is forced to... those are illegal drugs and he cannot admit to it and it is ok. This guy has an amazing physic better than what 99% people could ever hope for and no matter the drugs or genetics involve. This require serious commitement! He deserve respect in that regard. But he is a scammer that profit on peoples ignorance. But then again he is there for the money and nothing else... and in that regard he has alot of success with it. I find his method disgusting. But they are efficient enough...
    We actually agree on almost everything bro. I wasn't aware of the Komodo dragon eggs and his ab wheel 4x4 lol

    There is no doubt he's juicing, let me clear on that. He's got to earn a living like the rest of us,but damn, who the hell is buying these eggs?! Wtfffff

  33. #33
    qscgugcsq's Avatar
    qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,028
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking13 View Post

    We actually agree on almost everything bro. I wasn't aware of the Komodo dragon eggs and his ab wheel 4x4 lol

    There is no doubt he's juicing, let me clear on that. He's got to earn a living like the rest of us,but damn, who the hell is buying these eggs?! Wtfffff
    No idea... but I have the feeling that there will be people buying it... people are buying anything...

    And for every eggs sold a little bit of my faith in humanity will disappear xD

  34. #34
    Viking13 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    277
    Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq
    No idea... but I have the feeling that there will be people buying it... people are buying anything... And for every eggs sold a little bit of my faith in humanity will disappear xD
    Dam that bro, let's get us some dodo bird eggs and sell em for 1k hahaha.

  35. #35
    Bonaparte's Avatar
    Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    13,504
    I just googled the guy's name and started laughing when his photo came up.
    Hell no, he's not natural. He doesn't even look like a naturally big guy, with the slender calves, joints, and neck.

  36. #36
    adatar's Avatar
    adatar is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    29

  37. #37
    parkra is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    154
    mike o'tren

  38. #38
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,584
    Well I'm still natural. Planning my first cycle as we speak.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  39. #39
    DSS's Avatar
    DSS
    DSS is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norn Ireland
    Posts
    237
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel
    Well I'm still natural. Planning my first cycle as we speak.
    Low dose test only now!!

  40. #40
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Well I'm still natural. Planning my first cycle as we speak.
    Hey Kel,

    Just to be safe take a look at this link please(if you haven't already)

    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •