Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Mike O'Hearn

superflyanimal is offline Junior Member

Mike O'Hearn

There's the Muscle & Fitness article going about again with Mike O'Hearns interview about him being natural.

Simple question, is he really natural? He has been in the business a long time so has many years training behind him, but his physique looks suspect to be "all natural". 800lb squats and 600lb bench unassisted. 46 years old, 6ft 3, 230lbs and shredded.

He claims he was 270lbs as a 16 year old. :/ There's pics of him at 14 as a teen bodybuilder and he looks in great shape. Is it possible to be a genetic freak and look like that without every having "help". Or is really the worst of the fitness industry as is claimed?

Opinions?
    Last edited by superflyanimal; 01-15-2016 at 04:19 AM.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Impossible to answer really.

Some people will just never admit to using gear, i dont think hes natural.

Some of my friends are huge and they all deny it, even to me, its so obvious, especialy when i see them often and they are covered in acne, mood swings and putting mass on left right and centre.

I however am proud to admit that i use gear. Why the hell not

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    I however am proud to admit that i use gear. Why the hell not
    Well for Mike O'Hearn, admitting he uses could me a heavy loss of income. But would mean a lot more respect. Same as Simeon Panda, people like those have a lot to lose with the truth.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    That kind of answers your original question then.

Their probably using but due to potential damage to rep and income, they are going to lie about it

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    That kind of answers your original question then.

Their probably using but due to potential damage to rep and income, they are going to lie about it
    Unfortunately it doesn't answer. It is the most likely case that he is using and lying, but I guess a more specific question would be, "Is his physique attainable naturally even with freak genetics and long training history"?

Quote Originally Posted by superflyanimal
    Unfortunately it doesn't answer. It is the most likely case that he is using and lying, but I guess a more specific question would be, "Is his physique attainable naturally even with freak genetics and long training history"?
    No way in hell is he a natty.
    NACH3 likes this.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by superflyanimal View Post

simply no

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Mike is 100% full natty bra!!!

.... Seriously, not questioning the hard work and good genetics he definitely has, but whoever thinks he's natty is very naive...

Xv1d is offline Junior Member
    Painfully obvious that he is using. Hes just protecting his wallet at the expense of the young and inexperienced.

I just wanted to get opinions from the more knowledgeable members on this forum. It's pretty much a consensus that he uses then. That makes me quite sad that someone would deceive so many people on such a massive scale. If I ever find out Greg O'Gallagher takes gear, then I will officially have to cry into a bucket and call it a day.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Honestly, I think its better to claim natty then to have a bunch of kids imitating him taking steroids thinking they will get the same results in one cycle not knowing the consequences.

So he takes gear, who cares...
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Honestly, I think its better to claim natty then to have a bunch of kids imitating him taking steroids thinking they will get the same results in one cycle not knowing the consequences.

So he takes gear, who cares...

Right, and agreed ^^ at least kids aren't doing sh!t like Bostin Loyd advises - he's such a tool
    Last edited by NACH3; 01-15-2016 at 11:48 AM.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Mike is 100% full natty bra!!!

.... Seriously, not questioning the hard work and good genetics he definitely has, but whoever thinks he's natty is very naive...
    Agreed

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    If you read the piece it explains a lot about him and his life as a bodybuilder and the take away is the guy's work ethic is superior to just about every other person out there.

I love/hate articles like this, because the natural shit gets in the way of the fact that the man has devoted his life to his physique and the positive impact he can have on the sport and on the lives of others. He should be celebrated as an advocate for health and building his body.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No matter how good his genetics, or how long he has been training, he is not natural. Sorry to burst anyone's bubble. Still works his ass off regardless.

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by novastepp View Post
    If you read the piece it explains a lot about him and his life as a bodybuilder and the take away is the guy's work ethic is superior to just about every other person out there.

I love/hate articles like this, because the natural shit gets in the way of the fact that the man has devoted his life to his physique and the positive impact he can have on the sport and on the lives of others. He should be celebrated as an advocate for health and building his body.
    Well there's no doubt he has worked really hard to get his body,but he is a massive fake that will have naive people think that they don't train hard, well in fact he would look ALOT differently if he wasn't on copious amount of hormones year round!that's just my 2 duckeggs worth

Viking13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mark woods
    Well there's no doubt he has worked really hard to get his body,but he is a massive fake that will have naive people think that they don't train hard, well in fact he would look ALOT differently if he wasn't on copious amount of hormones year round!that's just my 2 duckeggs worth
    That's no different than any major or popular bodybuilder from the glory days, all of them denied it for a time until they couldn't anymore. However, people still revere them. Just consider Mike the last of the Mohicans when it comes to that claim, we all know he's not but he trains his ass off and he is great for the sport.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    If you think that any known fitness model/bodybuilder/powerlifter/athlete is natty then you are extremely delusionnal or completly stupid...

You donr get to the top without drugs. As simple as that.

Saying that it is possible to achieve that level without drugs means that steroids dont work.

better peformance or physic equals more income for them. so Of course they are on drugs.

The argument that he trained for decades... who ****ing cares...
    Human body do not work this way, you cant keep gaining signifiant amount of muscle for years and years... the older you get the harder it is and the bigger you are the harder it is and at one point it just becomes impossible to grow more... no matter how you train or how dedicated you are...

There is limits. Drugs allow us to surpass them.

Anyone considering the possibility that mike o'hearn is natty doesnt have the require intelligence nor cmon sense to use steroids ...

Standard are so ****ed up by all those fake natty and everyone is using gear and always has done so, therefore they think they could have achieved their physic naturally but it is pure bullshit...

damn... a studie shows on average +18pounds of lean muscle in 6 month without lifting using gear
    Even training natty dont lead to that much muscle gain...

Quote Originally Posted by Viking13 View Post

That's no different than any major or popular bodybuilder from the glory days, all of them denied it for a time until they couldn't anymore. However, people still revere them. Just consider Mike the last of the Mohicans when it comes to that claim, we all know he's not but he trains his ass off and he is great for the sport.
    I understand the legality of his situation,but he screams natty all the time and competes in the sport of natural bodybuilding or did...so I can't see how he is good for it because it's fake

Quote Originally Posted by mark woods
    I understand the legality of his situation,but he screams natty all the time and competes in the sport of natural bodybuilding or did...so I can't see how he is good for it because it's fake
    Him having competed in "natural" competitions back in the day is what it is. If you thought those dudes were natural that's on you. I trained alongside guys that competed in natty comps and were juiced to the gills, it's their conscious not mine.

Mike does make a wish charity stuff, visits with terminally ill patients, as well as those battling various forma of cancer, with his service dogs, dude hands out turkeys and hams at the holidays to the needy. Man if that ain't a dude who's great for the sport I don't know what is.

We should all be so selfless.

Him having competed in "natural" competitions back in the day is what it is. If you thought those dudes were natural that's on you. I trained alongside guys that competed in natty comps and were juiced to the gills, it's their conscious not mine.

Mike does make a wish charity stuff, visits with terminally ill patients, as well as those battling various forma of cancer, with his service dogs, dude hands out turkeys and hams at the holidays to the needy. Man if that ain't a dude who's great for the sport I don't know what is.

Selfless... like his 699$ duck eggs...
    His 1399$ ab roller...

This dude is an asshole...

He just know how to trick stupid people and helping those people give him publicity and recognition. This is abusiness move nothing more. Maybe he does really care... but it is still a scammer and an hypocrite
    DCI likes this.

My argument was his natty status and promoting bs...I know nothing or care anymore for what he does or don't do.i gave a homeless person some money the other day that don't make me good for anything

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by superflyanimal View Post
    There's the Muscle & Fitness article going about again with Mike O'Hearns interview about him being natural.

Simple question, is he really natural? He has been in the business a long time so has many years training behind him, but his physique looks suspect to be "all natural". 800lb squats and 600lb bench unassisted. 46 years old, 6ft 3, 230lbs and shredded.

He claims he was 270lbs as a 16 year old. :/ There's pics of him at 14 as a teen bodybuilder and he looks in great shape. Is it possible to be a genetic freak and look like that without every having "help". Or is really the worst of the fitness industry as is claimed?

Opinions?

It depends on what one would define as 'natural'. I hate to judge anyone,,that not up to me. Look at the guys age and his physique and possibly come up with your own conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post

It depends on what one would define as 'natural'. I hate to judge anyone,,that not up to me. Look at the guys age and his physique and possibly come up with your own conclusion.
    Usage of peds or not.
    Thats it...

Using 10mg of test a week isnt natty. Plain and simple.

It doesnt depends. Wtf...

Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq
    Selfless... like his 699$ duck eggs... His 1399$ ab roller... This dude is an asshole... He just know how to trick stupid people and helping those people give him publicity and recognition. This is abusiness move nothing more. Maybe he does really care... but it is still a scammer and an hypocrite
    I'm not into his duck eggs or his ab roller game. Was t even aware actually hahaha. That's gay. I don't know him personally and don't plan to, but what I do know is him helping the helpless is a pretty good move whether he means it or not, not my place to know if he is sincere. It's still being more righteous than cats sitting around on a message board throwing hate. That is my point about him being a good ambassador for the sport. I could give two ****s if he is natty or not, doesn't affect my paycheck one way or the other. We're all smart enough to know better about his status anyways.
    Last edited by Viking13; 01-15-2016 at 05:18 PM.

I'm not into his duck eggs or his ab roller game. Was t even aware actually hahaha. That's gay. I don't know him personally and don't plan to, but what I do know is him helping the helpless is a pretty good move whether he means it or not, not my place to know if he is sincere. It's still being more righteous than cats sitting around on a message board throwing hate. That is my point about him being a good ambassador for the sport. I could give two ****s if he is natty or not, doesn't affect my paycheck one way or the other. We're all smart enough to know better about his status anyways.
    I dont see how he is a good ambassador with all the lies and the scam... but once again bodybuilding is simply about selling crap to stupid people... and for that he is pretty efficient...

And there is nothing respectable in promoting bodybuilding and false expectation...
    Bodybuilding is only to sell supplement...
    And being a successfull bodybuilder is more about genetics and drugs that anything else...
    There no $$$ whatsoever to make in bodybuilding for 98% of people.
    It is unhealthy as **** to diet down that lean. And using the amount of gear NEEDED to be competitive.

The only good things surrounding bodybuilding is the self gratification of being able to reach that lvl of leanness.

It is unhealthy
    It is a scam
    It promote eating disorder
    It promote body image disorder
    It promote drug use in young people.
    Youll lose lot of money unless you are very successfull.
    It is extremely detrimental to your social life

The reason why i jumped on gear that young is because I was looking at fitness model and I believed them when they said they were natty... I kept telling myself if they can do it why cant I do the same...
    I tried every possible diet I spend so much money on supplement and stuff. Ive never been so obcess and strict with my training and diet. I removed myself from my family my friends lost my girlfriend because I was obcess.
    And im not special so many youngster started steroids way too early for the bad reason and has sacrified so much because of the lie of that industry...

Bodybuilding should not be promoted...

bigdil511 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking13
    Him having competed in "natural" competitions back in the day is what it is. If you thought those dudes were natural that's on you. I trained alongside guys that competed in natty comps and were juiced to the gills, it's their conscious not mine. Mike does make a wish charity stuff, visits with terminally ill patients, as well as those battling various forma of cancer, with his service dogs, dude hands out turkeys and hams at the holidays to the needy. Man if that ain't a dude who's great for the sport I don't know what is. We should all be so selfless.
    Didn't you see new jack city? Snipes gave out turkeys while he sold crack and killed everyone.
    Dj Screw likes this.

edmondle is offline Junior Member
    If he's natural, we all natural here lol

I dont see how he is a good ambassador with all the lies and the scam... but once again bodybuilding is simply about selling crap to stupid people... and for that he is pretty efficient... And there is nothing respectable in promoting bodybuilding and false expectation... Bodybuilding is only to sell supplement... And being a successfull bodybuilder is more about genetics and drugs that anything else... There no $$$ whatsoever to make in bodybuilding for 98% of people. It is unhealthy as **** to diet down that lean. And using the amount of gear NEEDED to be competitive. The only good things surrounding bodybuilding is the self gratification of being able to reach that lvl of leanness. It is unhealthy It is a scam It promote eating disorder It promote body image disorder It promote drug use in young people. Youll lose lot of money unless you are very successfull. It is extremely detrimental to your social life The reason why i jumped on gear that young is because I was looking at fitness model and I believed them when they said they were natty... I kept telling myself if they can do it why cant I do the same... I tried every possible diet I spend so much money on supplement and stuff. Ive never been so obcess and strict with my training and diet. I removed myself from my family my friends lost my girlfriend because I was obcess. And im not special so many youngster started steroids way too early for the bad reason and has sacrified so much because of the lie of that industry... Bodybuilding should not be promoted...
    I beg to differ bro, one mans trash is another mans treasure. You allowed yourself to become a slave to your desires and not a master of them, that was your mistake. Every take is not woven the same.

However, bodybuilding helped teach me how to eat in a healthy manner, and not over eat, it gave me a healthy outlet to channel my aggression. It helped build my confidence. But bodybuilding has many different facets, some people want to compete or model, others just want to feel and look better. Both of those are healthy as long as one doesn't allow it to own them.

I do get your point about kids, because as a kid I thought all those guys were natural, but it was a lie ofcourse. I never juiced growing up, but I still got a scholarship for college for football and wrestling. Working out and all the intangibles that it entails helped me get there as a stronger athlete. When others struggled during matches from weight cuts I didn't, because I had a leg up from a dietary standpoint. Thanks to BB for that.

It's a journey man, everyone's is different along the way and no one can define it for you. Our experiences are vastly different.

Concerning Mike, dude is what he is. In my opinion he's good for the sport, even though it's a dying sport, but I could care less if he juices or not at the end of the day. I respect him as an athlete, helluva judo player and his longevity at near 50 is commendable, juiced or not.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdil511
    Didn't you see new jack city? Snipes gave out turkeys while he sold crack and killed everyone.

Best comment in here!!!

I beg to differ bro, one mans trash is another mans treasure. You allowed yourself to become a slave to your desires and not a master of them, that was your mistake. Every take is not woven the same.

However, bodybuilding helped teach me how to eat in a healthy manner, and not over eat, it gave me a healthy outlet to channel my aggression. It helped build my confidence. But bodybuilding has many different facets, some people want to compete or model, others just want to feel and look better. Both of those are healthy as long as one doesn't allow it to own them.

I do get your point about kids, because as a kid I thought all those guys were natural, but it was a lie ofcourse. I never juiced growing up, but I still got a scholarship for college for football and wrestling. Working out and all the intangibles that it entails helped me get there as a stronger athlete. When others struggled during matches from weight cuts I didn't, because I had a leg up from a dietary standpoint. Thanks to BB for that.

It's a journey man, everyone's is different along the way and no one can define it for you. Our experiences are vastly different.

Concerning Mike, dude is what he is. In my opinion he's good for the sport, even though it's a dying sport, but I could care less if he juices or not at the end of the day. I respect him as an athlete, helluva judo player and his longevity at near 50 is commendable, juiced or not.
    there is no "juice or not"... he is using massive amount of gear and GH and most certainly peptide and slin too...
    Obviously we cant know his stack but it is massive..

And lets be clear on my stance. I dont care about him juicing. I dont care about him calling natty, he is forced to... those are illegal drugs and he cannot admit to it and it is ok.
    This guy has an amazing physic better than what 99% people could ever hope for and no matter the drugs or genetics involve. This require serious commitement!
    He deserve respect in that regard.

But he is a scammer that profit on peoples ignorance.

But then again he is there for the money and nothing else... and in that regard he has alot of success with it.
    I find his method disgusting. But they are efficient enough...

there is no "juice or not"... he is using massive amount of gear and GH and most certainly peptide and slin too... Obviously we cant know his stack but it is massive.. And lets be clear on my stance. I dont care about him juicing. I dont care about him calling natty, he is forced to... those are illegal drugs and he cannot admit to it and it is ok. This guy has an amazing physic better than what 99% people could ever hope for and no matter the drugs or genetics involve. This require serious commitement! He deserve respect in that regard. But he is a scammer that profit on peoples ignorance. But then again he is there for the money and nothing else... and in that regard he has alot of success with it. I find his method disgusting. But they are efficient enough...
    We actually agree on almost everything bro. I wasn't aware of the Komodo dragon eggs and his ab wheel 4x4 lol

There is no doubt he's juicing, let me clear on that. He's got to earn a living like the rest of us,but damn, who the hell is buying these eggs?! Wtfffff

We actually agree on almost everything bro. I wasn't aware of the Komodo dragon eggs and his ab wheel 4x4 lol

There is no doubt he's juicing, let me clear on that. He's got to earn a living like the rest of us,but damn, who the hell is buying these eggs?! Wtfffff
    No idea... but I have the feeling that there will be people buying it... people are buying anything...

And for every eggs sold a little bit of my faith in humanity will disappear xD

No idea... but I have the feeling that there will be people buying it... people are buying anything... And for every eggs sold a little bit of my faith in humanity will disappear xD
    Dam that bro, let's get us some dodo bird eggs and sell em for 1k hahaha.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I just googled the guy's name and started laughing when his photo came up.
    Hell no, he's not natural. He doesn't even look like a naturally big guy, with the slender calves, joints, and neck.

adatar is offline New Member

parkra is offline Associate Member
    mike o'tren

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Well I'm still natural. Planning my first cycle as we speak.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

DSS
    DSS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel
    Low dose test only now!!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Hey Kel,

Just to be safe take a look at this link please(if you haven't already)

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information