• 2 Post By Bonaparte
  • 2 Post By musclestack
  • 1 Post By adatar
  • 1 Post By TheTaxMan
  • 1 Post By tice1212
  • 1 Post By Mp859
  • 1 Post By adatar
  • 1 Post By krugerr

Thread: Obese person + Superdrol = No need to consume excess carbs?

SwimmingPools is offline New Member

Talking Obese person + Superdrol = No need to consume excess carbs?

Hi all! =)

I'll keep this as succinct as possible as to not bore you all ahah

I've been on 10mg Superdrol for the past 6 days and was just wondering if somebody who was obese (30% BF) would still need to consume excess carbs in order to make any gains on superdrol?

Would eating at maintenance be sufficient?

I'll be upping it up to 20mg for the final 2 weeks and was just wondering if the body will pull the required calories from fat stores or will i still need to eat at maintenance/surplus?

Thanks!!
    Last edited by SwimmingPools; 01-22-2016 at 02:08 AM.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimmingPools
    Hi all! =) I'll keep this as succinct as possible as to not bore you all ahah Basically just wondering if somebody who was obese (30% BF) would still need to consume excess carbs in order to make any gains on superdrol? Would eating at maintenance be sufficient? Thanks!!
    Unfortunately, you're too heavy to be using anything.
    You should first focus on correcting your diet, and when you're ready, supplement with compounds.

-Krugerr

Sent from my iPhone using Forum
    SwimmingPools likes this.

Thanks for the reply

I should mention that i'm not exactly a newbie with a 300lb bench and 400lb deadlift.

While i appreciate you being concerned with my health i'd really like to know if it was possible to gain muscle mass while on a calorie deficit/maintenance on something like superdrol.

LEO78 is offline Associate Member
    I'd say: Obese person + Superdrol = No Good.
    It's up to you.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    I agree, nobody obese should be taking anything really, any muscle gains are going to be hidden by fat anyway, not to mention health risks.

In terms of bodyfat, What are your goals?

Dj Screw is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimmingPools View Post
    Thanks for the reply

I should mention that i'm not exactly a newbie with a 300lb bench and 400lb deadlift.

While i appreciate you being concerned with my health i'd really like to know if it was possible to gain muscle mass while on a calorie deficit/maintenance on something like superdrol.
    I dont think anyone is questioning experience or strength. They are simply telling you that you're asking for trouble and are at high risk trying to run superdrol or anything for that matter really. I bet you would be 10x happier with yourself if you lost 15% bodyfat instead of putting on 15-20 lbs more fat/muscle

Quote Originally Posted by SwimmingPools View Post
    To answer this part specifically, its possible. But you need your diet perfectly dialed in, along with more than just Superdrol.

You dont have a diet dialed in however, otherwise you'd not currently be at your Bf%. I doubt you'll find a single member here that will condone, or guide you on cycling until you bring your BF% down.
    This isnt because we're asshats, but because we preach, and practice safe use of AAS.
    SwimmingPools and NACH3 like this.

adatar is offline New Member
    maybe the guy is powerlifter or strongman and not bodybuilder,instead answering what he want to know you all giving him advice on how to diet and not take steroids ,in his second post he explained that he understands you so now move on and give him advice,this seem to me like a steroid hate forum,or antisteroid forum,everything but steroid forum,people will take the supstance anyway,,so why not answering what the guy want to know,he is already taking the freaking stuff

and to the op,why superdrol,its even more toxic than anadrol

Quote Originally Posted by adatar View Post
    maybe the guy is powerlifter or strongman and not bodybuilder,instead answering what he want to know you all giving him advice on how to diet and not take steroids ,in his second post he explained that he understands you so now move on and give him advice,this seem to me like a steroid hate forum,or antisteroid forum,everything but steroid forum,people will take the supstance anyway,,so why not answering what the guy want to know,he is already taking the freaking stuff

And this sir, is why we do not promote, or condone unsafe usage. If you want to post up ridiculous cycles, and be spurred on by knobs and broscience, there are forums for that.
    Here you'll get the correct answer, not necessarily the answer you want.

Edit**
    OP - If you are indeed a strongman/powerlifter, im afraid you wont find the sort of answers here you're looking for. If you ask for advice, the advice will always be the same. At your current bodyfat, there are additional risks to cycling.
    Last edited by krugerr; 01-22-2016 at 07:03 AM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer

One can call himself whatever he likes, but morbid obesity is morbid obesity, and it certainly doesn't mix well with steroids. And there is no performance advantage to having 30%+ bodyfat (unless maybe for sumo wrestling).
    krugerr and SwimmingPools like this.

musclestack is offline Productive Member

Even if he considers himself to be a powerlifter/strongman, let's look at this from a mathematical standpoint. Let's say, for example the OP has 180 pounds of LBM. Add on the 30% bodyfat, and that takes him up to 234 lbs., which means he would be competing in the 242 lb. weight division for powerlifting. That's fine and all, but with a 300 pound bench and a 400 pound deadlift, he wouldn't be performing on a competitive level anyway, so what's the point? OP, I'm not knocking your lifts; I'm just trying to get you to understand that having 30% bodyfat is, in no way, helping your goals.

You increase the risk for having some very serious side effects from running PED's at that body fat %. Everyone above, with the exception of adatar, is correct. You should not be cycling at this point.
    krugerr and SwimmingPools like this.

Quote Originally Posted by musclestack View Post
    Even if he considers himself to be a powerlifter/strongman, let's look at this from a mathematical standpoint. Let's say, for example the OP has 180 pounds of LBM. Add on the 30% bodyfat, and that takes him up to 234 lbs., which means he would be competing in the 242 lb. weight division for powerlifting. That's fine and all, but with a 300 pound bench and a 400 pound deadlift, he wouldn't be performing on a competitive level anyway, so what's the point? OP, I'm not knocking your lifts; I'm just trying to get you to understand that having 30% bodyfat is, in no way, helping your goals.

You increase the risk for having some very serious side effects from running PED's at that body fat %. Everyone above, with the exception of adatar, is correct. You should not be cycling at this point.

oh really,and where did i suggest him to take steroids ? as a matter a fact i dont reccomend steroids to anyone,even to people with low body fat,its a choice everyone has to make,and the op made his choice,my point is this: he didnt came to this forum with question should i take steroids i have 30% fat,or what type of steroids i should take for my cycle,or can you guys help me with my diet,he is a steroid user that made his own choice,and decided to take steroids,now he came here and he is asking a simple question

there is no perfect bodytype for steroids,even if you are perfectly healthy and have all predispositions to be able to use it it can cause health and mental problems,so just stop judging and preaching,he knows the risks

Adatar,

He never asked about issues because he may not have known about the potential issues?

I started a cycle at 25% bodyfat, i asked some questions about my cycle after starting it, none of them bodyfat related and guess what i got told? I was too high body fat.
    I was unaware of the extra health risks with cycling at high bodyfat and glad people looked out for me.

I decided to continue the cycle and have been fine, but it was good that people spot stuff even if your not directly asking about those matters.

We arent bashing the OP, we are simply making him aware of some things.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member

there is no perfect bodytype for steroids,even if you are perfectly healthy and have all predispositions to be able to use it it can cause health and mental problems,so just stop judging and preaching,he knows the risks
    Ur right there is not perfect body type for steroids but ur there is a definitely better body types to keep side effects lower. I think ur message to muscle is very aggressive for no reason. I completely agree with muscles comment. This guy has not right touching steroids. We are only telling him this because side effect are a motherfvcker. Must of us on this forum want people to be safe and he is not doing this the safe way.
    If this dude is claiming to be a "powerlifter" musclestack is right about his lifts being very weak for his body type.

Op ur only 6 days into this cycle I think it would be in ur best interest to stop this "cycle"before u cause urself some serious problems

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'll be the a-hole. Quit being lazy. Get your weight down. If you can't diet correctly, aas are not for you. This is not a quick fix.
    Good day.

i dont want to be agressive to anyone,when i hear my name or someone calling me out i get super sensitive we are all touchy here on this forum and i understand that,i am not playing smart,and my post was related to multiple threads reading what i consider preaching,sure warning to a dude and if dont want to listen then yolo,take it,i will give you best advise i can related to your question,thats it end of story.

with higher body fat he can get sideeffects we all can get easier,as blood pressure,titties,heart attack liver damage etc. that stands correct and i am not disputing that,anyway just my 2 cents,lets help each other with answers,tommorow i will want an answer and i dont want this great forum to become "dont use steroids "

Im sorry Adatar, you want a reply by tomorrow morning? I think friend, that these forums are not for you.

Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    Im sorry Adatar, you want a reply by tomorrow morning? I think friend, that these forums are not for you.
    2x...

First and foremost i have to show my sincere appreciation for the overwhelming amount of responses i had received in less than 24 hours!

While i have taken on board all the advice this thread had generated i'm afraid that i had religiously researched this topic (to the point where my final semester at University had suffered as a result ) before commencing my second cycle, although this is the first with Superdrol.

Unfortunately there are people in this world who are smart enough to realise that things like this are NOT a good idea (people who smoke packs a day, slam down alcohol to go-to bed, take benzodiazepines to self medicate etc) due to my unspecified reasons and after researching the risks involved this is what i want and will continue to do.

Because of the health risks i completely understand any and all condescending responses that this thread would receive, but please be aware that this isn't a passive aggressive attack on ANY of the responses i had received!!! You are all being helpful and concerned for the wellfare of somebody who appears to be ignorant in what he/she is doing. Now, with that out of the way i would like to help anyone else who is/was in my situation and would like an answer to the opening post. If you have read this far then:

1: You are more than aware of the health risks associated by embarking on this path as shown by the above #16 posts.
    2: If you have read this far then you are quite clearly motivated and determined to continue so i will do my best to help you out as others have helped me via PM and other facilities on the web.

Besides the MANY health risks involved and the acute toxicity that comes with an oral steroid and being a fatty such as myself :P , a calorie deficit on an AAS will not only preserve LBM but also carry a high chance of building LBM while cutting body fat.

If you are unfortunate to find anyone to speak to who are willing to overlook the many health concerns and respect your (ridiculous) wishes, then try googling such terms as:

AAS Calorie Deficit
    Steroid Calorie Deficit
    AAS Cutting Cycle

Once again i'd like to offer my sincere thanks to everyone who has participated in this thread so far and i'm sure there will be posts after this telling me how much of a moron i am, and cannot fathom how stupid someone must be to go forward with this. Which is all totally warranted!

Thanks once again,
    Take Care all!

**EDIT**
    I should point out that i am a 35yr old at University.
    Somebody who is of a typical College/University age and is obese who is thinking of ANY sort of PH/Steroid as a get lean quick solution IS GOING TO HARM THEMSELVES WITHOUT QUESTION.
    Last edited by SwimmingPools; 01-22-2016 at 02:33 PM.

Are u taking test with ur sdrol

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    Was waiting for that Tice^^^^^^ my gut says NO, or it prob would of been mentioned. Oh, the kiss of death........

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimmingPools
    First and foremost i have to show my sincere appreciation for the overwhelming amount of responses i had received in less than 24 hours! While i have taken on board all the advice this thread had generated i'm afraid that i had religiously researched this topic (to the point where my final semester at University had suffered as a result ) before commencing my second cycle, although this is the first with Superdrol. Unfortunately there are people in this world who are smart enough to realise that things like this are NOT a good idea (people who smoke packs a day, slam down alcohol to go-to bed, take benzodiazepines to self medicate etc) due to my unspecified reasons and after researching the risks involved this is what i want and will continue to do. Because of the health risks i completely understand any and all condescending responses that this thread would receive, but please be aware that this isn't a passive aggressive attack on ANY of the responses i had received!!! You are all being helpful and concerned for the wellfare of somebody who appears to be ignorant in what he/she is doing. Now, with that out of the way i would like to help anyone else who is/was in my situation and would like an answer to the opening post. If you have read this far then: 1: You are more than aware of the health risks associated by embarking on this path as shown by the above #16 posts. 2: If you have read this far then you are quite clearly motivated and determined to continue so i will do my best to help you out as others have helped me via PM and other facilities on the web. Besides the MANY health risks involved and the acute toxicity that comes with an oral steroid and being a fatty such as myself :P , a calorie deficit on an AAS will not only preserve LBM but also carry a high chance of building LBM while cutting body fat. If you are unfortunate to find anyone to speak to who are willing to overlook the many health concerns and respect your (ridiculous) wishes, then try googling such terms as: AAS Calorie Deficit Steroid Calorie Deficit AAS Cutting Cycle Once again i'd like to offer my sincere thanks to everyone who has participated in this thread so far and i'm sure there will be posts after this telling me how much of a moron i am, and cannot fathom how stupid someone must be to go forward with this. Which is all totally warranted! Thanks once again, Take Care all! **EDIT** I should point out that i am a 35yr old at University. Somebody who is of a typical College/University age and is obese who is thinking of ANY sort of PH/Steroid as a get lean quick solution IS GOING TO HARM THEMSELVES WITHOUT QUESTION.
    You are not going to get the answer you are looking for. Regardless of how many times you search for someone to say it's "ok." It is very dangerous and any reapectable member on this board will not help you until you get your weight down. And an oral only cycle is a no no to begin with.

DSS
    DSS is offline Associate Member
    Seems crazy this.......

I think you should stop what your doing
    -Fix your diet and cardio
    -Drop 15% bodyfat (this may seem impossible but in 4-6 months is achievable
    -Then run a testosterone cycle if everythings going well

You would look and feel so much better than what your currently doing. Any gains on superdrol alone are more than likely going to be lost anyway given your current situation (poor diet, and an oral only cycle)

Good luck

Thread Information