Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    bartman314's Avatar
    bartman314 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    boston
    Posts
    788

    non-********* anabolic compounds

    so i was reading anabolics (w. llewellyn), and it seems to be a great objective review of all things anabolic . he mentioned three non-********* compounds that have significant anabolic capability:

    arachidonic acid
    kynoselen
    lutalyse

    interestingly, he's patented arachidonic acid and sells it under the trademark of "X-Factor".

    does anyone here have any experience - good, bad or indifferent with any of these compounds?

  2. #2
    bartman314's Avatar
    bartman314 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    boston
    Posts
    788
    wow! i didn't know the "s" word was a no-no. sorry about that fellas!

  3. #3
    Proximal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Not here.
    Posts
    5,532
    bartman, is Llewellyn's book considered a "must-read", almost "bible-like" reference here? I've had it, read it, just haven't seen it referred to here since I've joined.

  4. #4
    krugerr's Avatar
    krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    UK (Nr London)
    Posts
    3,902
    I read one of his earlier steroid books. It was a good read, but doesn't really fit with what we recommend here as a safe cycle.

    I believe it recommends oral only cycles to start. Which you'll never hear suggested here.

    Sent from my iPhone using Forum

  5. #5
    bartman314's Avatar
    bartman314 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    boston
    Posts
    788
    the book is a bit dated, and this field is a moving target! there is nonetheless a great deal of useful info in the book.

  6. #6
    Proximal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Not here.
    Posts
    5,532
    Quote Originally Posted by bartman314 View Post
    the book is a bit dated, and this field is a moving target! there is nonetheless a great deal of useful info in the book.
    Yeah, agreed. I'm used to cross-referencing stuff though. He is pretty consistent about orals and liver issues.

  7. #7
    rawdigginz26's Avatar
    rawdigginz26 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    WIS
    Posts
    93
    It just amazes me that everyone from the Arnold era to current keeps saying the same old shit. Listen, be of age, do your research, don't do your research, because we all know your going to do what you want. Quit with the same old responses or what the moderator wants (you think ) says. These kids, adults and novice are going to do what they want. Our opinions don't mean shit. Give advice as we always do and tell people how to do it as safe a they can be, or stop saying the same shit over and over. Every ****ing posts is the same thing. 18 yr olds are going to do what they want. If people aren't searching for sources then tell them what to do with what they have. Christ already.

  8. #8
    bartman314's Avatar
    bartman314 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    boston
    Posts
    788
    rawdiggin, not that i disagree, but what prompted your rant on this thread?

  9. #9
    rawdigginz26's Avatar
    rawdigginz26 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    WIS
    Posts
    93
    Same answers to the same thing all the time. I have been or here for years, posted less than 100 times, done more cycles than I remember and I don't need clarification for each poop I take. So absurd all the time. Same question same answer. This is the only forum I follow at all. It's sickening that we allow this shit over and over. If you can't find the ****ing search bar then leave!

  10. #10
    rawdigginz26's Avatar
    rawdigginz26 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    WIS
    Posts
    93
    If need advise on something I find the same answer again and again from the forum search bar. I don't send people private messages because if I can't find the answer. If I'm asking the same shit here I'm not ready to do a pull up.

  11. #11
    Mp859's Avatar
    Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,445
    Quote Originally Posted by rawdigginz26
    If need advise on something I find the same answer again and again from the forum search bar. I don't send people private messages because if I can't find the answer. If I'm asking the same shit here I'm not ready to do a pull up.
    So what the fck is your point? If you can't add anything to the original post, what is the point of commenting at all?

    And op I've never heard of these compounds personally.

  12. #12
    Bicep321 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by rawdigginz26 View Post
    It just amazes me that everyone from the Arnold era to current keeps saying the same old shit. Listen, be of age, do your research, don't do your research, because we all know your going to do what you want. Quit with the same old responses or what the moderator wants (you think ) says. These kids, adults and novice are going to do what they want. Our opinions don't mean shit. Give advice as we always do and tell people how to do it as safe a they can be, or stop saying the same shit over and over. Every ****ing posts is the same thing. 18 yr olds are going to do what they want. If people aren't searching for sources then tell them what to do with what they have. Christ already.
    I agree with this. Rather than answering the question, people tend to criticize and talk down to anyone that does anything a bit un orthodox.

  13. #13
    73rr's Avatar
    73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,764
    Quote Originally Posted by rawdigginz26 View Post
    Same answers to the same thing all the time. I have been or here for years, posted less than 100 times, done more cycles than I remember and I don't need clarification for each poop I take. So absurd all the time. Same question same answer. This is the only forum I follow at all. It's sickening that we allow this shit over and over. If you can't find the ****ing search bar then leave!
    I understand what your saying but not every 18 year old dumb a** is as smart as u. Let alone a 25 to 100 year old person trying to get in the game. So I'm sorry but I would rather have them join and ask some questions and be pointed in the right direction.

  14. #14
    RangerDanger830's Avatar
    RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,870
    I've only heard of the arachidonic acid but I'm fairly intimate with it. It resides in many places but the one I remember best is in the muscles.

    When prompted, such as a good workout, ARA is released from muscle cells and is catabolized into prostaglandins. These cause your immune response, in this case minor of course to repair your muscles.

    NSAIDs also inhibit prostaglandin synthesis through binding with cyclooxygenase. Which is why regular use of NSAIDs are discouraged when bodybuilding because ARA has been shown in studies to help repair and build your new muscle. In the studies those supplementing ARA grew more muscle than those on a placebo.

    As far as negative side effects, no idea. I don't think taking ARA in itself will affect your immune system much because it still has to be paired with appropriate enzymes. I'm sure that answer is a quick google away.

  15. #15
    MrFreshmaker's Avatar
    MrFreshmaker is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    529
    Quote Originally Posted by rawdigginz26
    It just amazes me that everyone from the Arnold era to current keeps saying the same old shit. Listen, be of age, do your research, don't do your research, because we all know your going to do what you want. Quit with the same old responses or what the moderator wants (you think ) says. These kids, adults and novice are going to do what they want. Our opinions don't mean shit. Give advice as we always do and tell people how to do it as safe a they can be, or stop saying the same shit over and over. Every ****ing posts is the same thing. 18 yr olds are going to do what they want. If people aren't searching for sources then tell them what to do with what they have. Christ already.
    LOL,says the guy who's natural testosterone is of an 100 yo,the guy that is afraid to come off cycle cuz he fvcked up his HPTA

  16. #16
    RangerDanger830's Avatar
    RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,870
    Fun fact concerning HPTA:

    Your hypothalamus is connected to the pituitary gland by what is called the infundibulum that is composed mostly nerves and blood vessels.

  17. #17
    Bonaparte's Avatar
    Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    13,504
    Quote Originally Posted by rawdigginz26 View Post
    If need advise on something I find the same answer again and again from the forum search bar. I don't send people private messages because if I can't find the answer. If I'm asking the same shit here I'm not ready to do a pull up.
    What the hell are you ranting about? Your posts have absolutely nothing to do with this thread, so stop derailing it.
    Seriously, go back and carefully reread each post if you don't believe me.

  18. #18
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by rawdigginz26 View Post
    It just amazes me that everyone from the Arnold era to current keeps saying the same old shit. Listen, be of age, do your research, don't do your research, because we all know your going to do what you want. Quit with the same old responses or what the moderator wants (you think ) says. These kids, adults and novice are going to do what they want. Our opinions don't mean shit. Give advice as we always do and tell people how to do it as safe a they can be, or stop saying the same shit over and over. Every ****ing posts is the same thing. 18 yr olds are going to do what they want. If people aren't searching for sources then tell them what to do with what they have. Christ already.
    Obviously that's not what this board is about... We preach safe AAS use and why would we give a bullet to a kid with a loaded gun??? Not to smart! If you read the posts of 'the young'(17-22) most come back wit the horror stories we've advised against... But we still do help them as well - quit going on ranting about whatever it is this nonsense your speaking of!

  19. #19
    rawdigginz26's Avatar
    rawdigginz26 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    WIS
    Posts
    93
    I just want to apologize for my behavior and comments. You are absolutely right, I should have not unleashed on someone's thread or at all for that matter. Sorry to OP and the other members. Was not a good week and this was not the place for it. Your advise (most anyway) is always beyond helpful, informative and an absolute necessity for all. Sorry and I won't let it happen again.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •