Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bonaparte

Thread: HGH causing gyno?

RedDose is offline New Member

HGH causing gyno?

Hey all, I was wondering if I could get some help. I have read through all of Austinites educational articles and a few other posts out of search but have not come up with an answer.

I started taking hgh. I did blood work to confirm that is was good. I was running only 1iu a day for two weeks just fine. Then I decided to bump it up to 2. My right breast became enlarged. A few things:

• The HGH was tested with bloodwork and appears good.
    • I am only on HGH. I am not taking anything else outside of vitamins and some amino acids.
    • There is no hardness behind the nip.
    • The size increase is probably less than a centimeter but to me it is very noticeable.
    • I am 5'10''
    • 230 lbs
    • 29 years old
    • 19% bf.
    • No past cycles of any kind.
    • Male
    • I wanted to take hgh for weight loss properties and help with weak joints. I have been injury prone my whole life. Hurt wrists, hurt ankles, hurt knees, etc. I don't have great cartilage growth. I can't even count on two hands the times I have had to take off working out because of my shitty bones, cartilage, and joints.
    • While on hgh my bones, cartilage, and joints started to feel unlike I have never felt before in my whole life. I felt like I could jump without hurting something. This might be hard for some to understand. I really do not want to stop taking hgh but can't be growing tits. Thanks for any help.

I am surprised by this reaction but I think this is gyno and is in the very first stages before anything gets hard. It was easier to notice because it started in on one side so it is easy to compare. Is this a prolactin thing? Reading austinites articles helped a lot but not on the topic of hgh. It seems very few people have this reaction. Is it best to do raloxifine or nolvadex here? My problem is both of these lower your IGF-1. I can't post links but I have found studies that show these serms lower IGF-1. I am wanting to combat getting gyno but still use hgh.

I cut the hgh as soon as I noticed the increase in size. I am also willing to get blood work done.

Questions:

• What should I run to combat gyno?
    • What blood work tests do you think I should get done?
    • Is this gyno or something else?
    • How much HGH would I have to run while running raloxifine to offset the reduced levels of IGF-1?
    Last edited by RedDose; 01-23-2016 at 04:48 PM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    GH can increase prolactin. You could combat it with a dopamine agonist (cabergoline) or nolva.

However, that seems like a low dose for it to be causing gyno issues, and the vast majority of GH out there is fake. Could you post the bloodwork?
    applips likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    GH can increase prolactin. You could combat it with a dopamine agonist (cabergoline) or nolva.

However, that seems like a low dose for it to be causing gyno issues, and the vast majority of GH out there is fake. Could you post the bloodwork?
    Thanks for the reply Bonaparte. I tested IGF-1 levels through labcorp. I went from 107 to 188. Not a huge increase but I am pretty close to deficient as it is. Is there a better test for confirming the gear besides IGF-1? They are norditropin blue pens. 10mg 30 iu pens. I am pretty sure they are legit but better safe than sorry.

I have been taking B6 as an OTC dopamine agonist.
    Last edited by RedDose; 01-23-2016 at 02:13 PM.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I've never experienced it with HGH but it is a side effect listed in the PDR.
    My 1st thought is maybe your HGH is really HCG ?? Then that would explain
    the gyno.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    I've never experienced it with HGH but it is a side effect listed in the PDR.
    My 1st thought is maybe your HGH is really HCG ?? Then that would explain
    the gyno.
    Would HCG raise my IGF-1? I just read you can test your hgh to see if it is really hcg by using a pregnancy test. I guess I could give that a test.

Thread Information