ifkedup is offline New Member

18 years old one month post pct bloodwork

Hey guys its been one month post pct and results are

Total test: 396. 348~1197

Estradiol <5 7.6~42.6

Lh 3.3. 1.7~8.6

Fsh 2.1. 1.5~12.4

I ran 2 months of test e waited 2 weeks
    Then did 1 month of clomid 100mg and 6 weeks of nolvadex 20mg ed. At the last day of pct my results were

(Same rference range as above)
    Tt. 1088.

Lh. 11.

Fsh 4.1

Estradiol 42

I had few moments of spuratic libido but for the most part i have none. Couldnt get a boner to save my life or any desire. Feel very weak in the gym fatigue really fast and feel tired all day. Been taking vit d, multis, fish oil, lots of mono and sat fat but idk what to think of these results.

Before anyone bashes i know i was too yohng to do aas i regret my ways and just wish to get back to normal so please im not looking to be bashed

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Nobody will bash you, and being sad about ones decision should not be considered bashing. Unfortunnaly it is a situation that appears often, and it is why we strongly advise no cycling younger than 25.

There is not much we can say to help, as it is not an absolute science, IMO based on your labs you should wait more to see if your hormones balance out and to see if libido returns.

When I say its not an absolute science Im trying to explain that there is no mathematical formula that says you need to have this and that hormone at some levels for libido to be normal, everyone is slightly different plus there are still a lot of things not explained 100% by science.

Best of luck.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I shook me head reading this title as i clicked it...

using aas before age 25 can mess up your development for life and give you a much higher chance of needing to be on tet injections the rest of your life.

dont cycle again and hope you didnt screw up your body too much.

also when ready, do 12 weeks MIN. 8 was a bit of a waste.

good luck.

ps, wait 2-3 months post PCT and get blood work. a month later is not enough time IMO

ksingh93 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ifkedup View Post
    Hey guys its been one month post pct and results are

Total test: 396. 348~1197

Estradiol <5 7.6~42.6

Lh 3.3. 1.7~8.6

Fsh 2.1. 1.5~12.4

I ran 2 months of test e waited 2 weeks
    Then did 1 month of clomid 100mg and 6 weeks of nolvadex 20mg ed. At the last day of pct my results were

(Same rference range as above)
    Tt. 1088.

Lh. 11.

Fsh 4.1

Estradiol 42

I had few moments of spuratic libido but for the most part i have none. Couldnt get a boner to save my life or any desire. Feel very weak in the gym fatigue really fast and feel tired all day. Been taking vit d, multis, fish oil, lots of mono and sat fat but idk what to think of these results.

Before anyone bashes i know i was too yohng to do aas i regret my ways and just wish to get back to normal so please im not looking to be bashed
    you ****ed up homie but there is still hope for recovery just get some hcg and blast it out for 2 -4 weeks .search it up how to do it have some nolva on hand for extra estro
    i was in the same boat young and dumb hcg saved my ass nd now m makin gains withought steroids
    good luck

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I need to give it more time. Another month or do and then run labs again

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Give it a couple more weeks. It sometimes takes a little more time for your body to return to normal. Please help and try to discourage all of the other young guys here that want to start.

Thread Information