Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By TheTaxMan
  • 1 Post By TheTaxMan

Thread: 1 g sustanon vs 1 g enanthate

aurelian87 is offline New Member

1 g sustanon vs 1 g enanthate

If you had to choose for your third cycle what would you go for, do the short easters in sustanon give any advantages over long easters, is one more powerful than the other? I've only tried enanthate but i'm really curious about sustanon.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Im at cycle 6 and have never ran 1g of test, most ive gone up to is 600mg

May i ask why you feel the need for 1g of test?

After learning about blends and mixes and knowing you can draw more of one ester than the other, id go enanthate .

What im saying is if you draw 2ml of sustanon , you could have more of one ester than the others in your syringe causing unstable blood levels.

Sticking to 1 ester is better IMO

And no. No test is more powerful than another test, test is test.

aurelian87 is offline New Member
    ok thanks for the info, i'm doing high test because its the only steroid i want to go with, ive used dbol and anadrol in the past but it gave me high bp and stomach problems, and the other injectables like deca and tren sound way to harsh and are too expensive for me.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    1g sustanon vs 1g enanthate

You have the same thread that you started in October!

Why do you want to double your test dose for only your second test cycle? Because you can't afford tren or deca ? AAS are the cheapest part of running a cycle so How will you afford the food?

What are your stats?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Just because your only using test every cycle doesnt mean you have to keep doubling the dose.

Your substituting the fact of not using another compound as an excuse to double the test.

If your only cycling once a year or so, 500mg per week should be sufficient, when gains appear to be slowing down tweak it up to like 600mg and so on...
    73rr likes this.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Just because your only using test every cycle doesnt mean you have to keep doubling the dose.

Your substituting the fact of not using another compound as an excuse to double the test.

If your only cycling once a year or so, 500mg per week should be sufficient, when gains appear to be slowing down tweak it up to like 600mg and so on...
    I agree

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm with tax on that one.

If u just jump up to 1g of test and don't want to do other compounds. U give your self no room to advance.

If u up it slowly through years of cycling u will get more out of the cycles. (My two cents)
    Last edited by 73rr; 01-17-2016 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Spelling like I'm in 3rd grade

Quote Originally Posted by 73rr View Post
    I'm with tax on that one.

If u just jump up to 1g of test and don't want to do other compounds. U give your self no room to advance.

If u up it slowly through years of cycling u will get more out of the cycles. (My two sense)
    *two cents*
    73rr likes this.

Thread Information