PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Tips for small stack for Jiu Jitsu?

Hey guys what's going on? Long time no see.... Things here have been great. I haven't been lifting too hard and I'm down some size. Currently sitting around 190lbs. and need to drop to just under 180 in the next 3-4 months.

Anyways, I've just been doing my TRT dose of 150mg/Test C per week and 100mg/Deca for joint issues. I've been training BJJ heavily and getting ready to compete in the next few weeks. Just curious if there is a light stack anyone would recommend to help with training frequency, stamina, and a bit of strength but something that won't blow me up. I'm not looking for something that will make me crazy (like Tren - which I could NEVER do because of cardio issues) but looking for a simple stack that will allow me a bit faster recovery.

For the competition training it will be weights, cross training, tons of cardio, and obviously hard Jiu Jitsu. All my previous cycles have been for bodybuilding but this time around is completely different so looking for some different ideas.

-Pistol...

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    Hey guys what's going on? Long time no see.... Things here have been great. I haven't been lifting too hard and I'm down some size. Currently sitting around 190lbs. and need to drop to just under 180 in the next 3-4 months.

Anyways, I've just been doing my TRT dose of 150mg/Test C per week and 100mg/Deca for joint issues. I've been training BJJ heavily and getting ready to compete in the next few weeks. Just curious if there is a light stack anyone would recommend to help with training frequency, stamina, and a bit of strength but something that won't blow me up. I'm not looking for something that will make me crazy (like Tren - which I could NEVER do because of cardio issues) but looking for a simple stack that will allow me a bit faster recovery.

For the competition training it will be weights, cross training, tons of cardio, and obviously hard Jiu Jitsu. All my previous cycles have been for bodybuilding but this time around is completely different so looking for some different ideas.

-Pistol...
    I would look into some sarms like gw-01516 and s4

Thread Information