Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By MrFreshmaker
  • 1 Post By MrFreshmaker

Thread: My Upcoming Cycle

mfbanksy is offline New Member

My Upcoming Cycle

So ive been off the juice for 6 months now and its about time I got back on it. Ive been on 4 cycles in the past. First cycle (Sust 250 & Deca 200 for 10 weeks) second cycle (Tren e 200 and test e 250 for 12 weeks) third cycle (Tren A for first 5 weeks and tren e and test e for the whole 12 weeks) fourth cycle (sust 250 and deca 250 for 12 weeks)

So ive messed around with juice quite a bit over the last few years. Im 20 years of age btw. So out of all those cycles, my best results cam from my third cycle, where i put on about 17 kgs and reached my heaviest weigh in of 91kg (mind you im only 5"7). And when I came off i was taking clomid and i had no problems with my natural reproduction later on, and managed to maintain my weight at 87kg up to 12 months after coming off. Currently i weigh 84kg, but with more fat now as I took some time off training and dieting to allow injuries to recover and just enjoy life a bit.

Now that im back into training and am motivated, I thought it would be a good time to get back on the juice at the same time one of my mates is.

So heres the idea (and feel free to give feedback, because i want to run this one right, and not fluke it like the others)

The plan is to run test e, tren e, tren a, and deca.

Test e - 2ml/week for 14 weeks
    Tren e - 1ml/week for first 5 weeks, then increased dose to 2ml/week for the remainder of the 14 week cycle
    tren a - 2ml/week for the first 5 weeks
    deca - .5-1ml/week for the first 10 weeks

The reason for tren a is because its fast acting and it will kick start my growth (this worked for me on my third cycle)
    tren e dose will be increased once im off tren a, and once the 1ml/week dose is staring to do its thing
    deca is to be kept at a low dose. Although i am aware that mixing deca and test e isnt all that great, deca has been a real life saver with my shoulder injury and im hoping the low dose will allow for some better movement as ill most likely be aiming to lift heavier as the cycle goes on. and i will want my shoulder to be able to support these weights.

Im hoping you guys can give some opinions, and help suggest a good PCT. As in the past with three of my cycles i didnt even bother with a PCT, i just ate lots and trained hard like lee priest did, and i found my reproduction kickstarted without any issues.

cheers in advance

Dj Screw is offline Associate Member
    You didnt run a PCT for 3 cycles while running a 19nor? No HCG ,AI, or DA either?

Yep,the only PCT i ran was on my third cycle. No HCG , DA or anything

Dj Screw is offline Associate Member
    Wow..You never used an AI either? (aromatase inhibitor) Your gear was either bunk or you are the luckiest person in the world. If I were you I would quit while I was ahead....you are wayy to young and your natural production is still developing. It sounds like you dodged some major bullets. Let your friend cycle while you watch and keep healthy and still make gains. That's all the help you are gonna get from me sorry. Good luck

Nope ahah! There was a two month period where my estrogen levels were way high, and my test levels were well below what they should have been. But after i got blood tests they showed improvement and now its all functioning properly.
    My first and second cycles might have had a dud batch of gear, but definitely not the third and fourth. I put on 17kgs on the third, and the fourth i managed to go from 84 to 90kg, but i was also hitting 60kg dumbells for upright shoulder press which was a 20kg jump in weight. So maybe I am lucky haha

MrFreshmaker is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Screw
    you are wayy to young and your natural production is still developing.
    It WAS developing...not anymore after those 3 cycles at young age!
    Dj Screw likes this.

#yolo

Quote Originally Posted by mfbanksy
    #yolo
    True,but you don't wanna "live only once " with testosterone levels of an 80 yo all your life!
    Dj Screw likes this.

I agree completely. I honestly didnt think the end of my cycles though and ran out of money for PCT. I didnt plan very well at all. But i actually recently went for both a blood and semen test because i thought i was having some issues with my semen due to taking gear (not that you guys need to know) but my results came back fine. So im not sure

Quote Originally Posted by mfbanksy
    I agree completely. I honestly didnt think the end of my cycles though and ran out of money for PCT. I didnt plan very well at all. But i actually recently went for both a blood and semen test because i thought i was having some issues with my semen due to taking gear (not that you guys need to know) but my results came back fine. So im not sure
    Define "test levels were fine",cuz there's no fvcking chance,after those cycles without pct at young age,levels to be fine!! If you think that levels under 300 ng/dl are fine,then yes.

Im actually due in for another test because i was noticing a fluctuation in emotions and went to a different doctor who wants another sample so I can let you all know after then. Im not living at my house so i couldnt tell you whats on the other papers. The last doctor said that everything seemed to be returning to normal, despite the problems I was telling him.
    Problems including rapid changes in emotion. Sometimes crying. Depression, and also my semen going clumpy/sticky. Even despite all that he said things seemed fine from the results. But im in a new area now and new doctor. Youre probably right man. Id say the guys on this forums have a way better understanding of the effects of gear than what most doctors do

Thread Information