Thread: Labs and PCT

damatrix is offline New Member

Labs and PCT

Hey guys I need some help , I finished an anavar cycle of 7 weeks about 20 days ago feeling fatigued and crashed but have had a few colds since then. I ran nolvadex and want to add clomid for a few weeks but I got bloods done and need some advice. I want to bring my test back up but can't find info on clomid and RBC count

RBC 7.36 High
    WBC 6.1 Normal
    Hemoglobin 13.6normal
    Hematocrit 43.4normal
    MCV 59 Low
    MCHC 31.1 Low
    MCH 18.5 Low
    RDW 16

I do smoke hookah consistently and work with it which can also affect this and come from the Middle East , I'm working with a hematologist but I feel like I need to add clomid just worried about RBCs climbing. The doctors told me my situation isn't that bad due to normal hematocrit and low MC values.

Yes I know I made mistakes I've accepted that and I'm just looking for advice via PCT

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by damatrix View Post
    Hey guys I need some help , I finished an anavar cycle of 7 weeks about 20 days ago feeling fatigued and crashed but have had a few colds since then. I ran nolvadex and want to add clomid for a few weeks but I got bloods done and need some advice. I want to bring my test back up but can't find info on clomid and RBC count

RBC 7.36 High
    WBC 6.1 Normal
    Hemoglobin 13.6normal
    Hematocrit 43.4normal
    MCV 59 Low
    MCHC 31.1 Low
    MCH 18.5 Low
    RDW 16

I do smoke hookah consistently and work with it which can also affect this and come from the Middle East , I'm working with a hematologist but I feel like I need to add clomid just worried about RBCs climbing. The doctors told me my situation isn't that bad due to normal hematocrit and low MC values.

Yes I know I made mistakes I've accepted that and I'm just looking for advice via PCT
    Lay out what you took dose & duration(of your anavar)?

What exactly did you run for PCT(nolva yes).... Duration? Dose? And when did you start your PCT(how many days after)?

I ran 40/40/50/50/60/70/70 Anavar

And PCT was Nolvadex the day after 40/20/20/20

I have a pack of dlabs clomid 25 tablets at 50mg a piece but I'm worried about RBC getting too high

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I ran 40/40/50/50/60/70/70 Anavar

And PCT was Nolvadex the day after 40/20/20/20

I have a pack of dlabs clomid 25 tablets at 50mg a piece but I'm worried about RBC getting too high
    Next time use a test base as its needed for all cycles... IMHO, I'm not sure if clomid now would do much(it would've been better at low dose along side your nolva... First off you need to get a more detailed 'hormone panel for Males' to test your total test, free test, LH, FSH, CBC CMP thyroid w/TSH, lipids(private md labs.com)-->one word to really see what's going on inside! That's number one... It may just be that you need more time(usually PCT is just the beginning of your recovery) time will help...

How are you feeling now? Libido, well being, etc? Depression?

I'm not depressed or down or anything, my body just feels very achey and weak and I can get it up but not much comes out, my testes have started to hang again but I have also been since twice since coming off

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I'm not depressed or down or anything, my body just feels very achey and weak and I can get it up but not much comes out, my testes have started to hang again but I have also been since twice since coming off
    That's why you need to check your total and free testosterone serum levels.. And definitely your LH/& FSH to see if your HPTA is recovering... Testes are the last to respond(hence the use of HCG on cycle - I wouldn't call this a real cycle but one that can surely shut you down...

Get the BW done ASAP b4 you start taking anything else - it sounds as though your starting to recover(sometimes it takes certain people longer than others to recover) I was like that... BW is the key here - clomid is the strongest SERM to kickstart your HPTA -

I don't want to say run clomid now as your supposed to wait 6-8wks after PCT to get BW to see how you've recovered - any pre cycle BW to compare your starting test levels as well as your LH and FSH?

unfortunelty I dont have any BW prior to this, ok so i just got my animal stak in the mail too should i even bother taking it, I did a winstrol only cycle about a year ago and used that with clomid and recovered greatly. The only thing that keeps me so hesitant is raising my RBC due to the increase in test.

Thread Information