Enzo Love is offline New Member

Female new to Var Cycle

Hey Everyone. After several years of lifting and a great diet, I am ready to start my first var cycle. I purchased a bottle of 15 mg capsules. I trust the source and know many people who have purchased from them and are very legit. I have been researching for months for information on dosage, cycle length, etc. Everyone has a different story so I am hoping some of you experienced members can assist me.

In my research, I see many women who do 5 mg/de and some go up to 10 mg/de. The capsules I was able to obtain were 15 mg. Splitting a CAPSULE into 3 parts would be a rather difficult challenge. Splitting in 2 is doable. That would put me at 7.5 mg/de which is a bit more than the average that i have seen. Can someone give me some advice with this? In my research I read much information on the life span of a dose so I do not want to take a full 15 mg once a day.

Any help would be great!

Faacus is offline Junior Member
    I think 7.5 /10 mg at day is a good if var is not underdosed.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the board, Enzo. I'm not all that knowledgeable when it comes to women and gear, but make sure you have it LabMaxed to make sure it is, indeed, Anavar . It's faked with dbol often, as well as other compounds since Var is more expensive to manufacture. Dbol will have some very negative effects on your femininity.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Welcome to the forum

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Although Var comes in powder form, it 'most often' remains a powder or is turned into a tablet. Seeing it is capsule form is odd, but doesn't mean it's fake, however there is some concern. That coupled with the irregular 15 mg dosage raises even more of a red flag. Many illegitimate companies sell fake orals in capsule form.

Nevertheless, assuming that it's legit, it would certainly be easier to split into half dosages 7.5 mg as you cited. This dosage, again as cited, is right between the starter 5 mg, and the more experienced 10 mg, and would be an acceptable for daily dosage for a novice. You can also by small capsules into which you can shake the top of your cap into and then dig [the smaller extra cap] into the bottom of your cap to even out the dosage. Since Var has a very short half-life, it is recommended that the bb'er consume it in two servings, thus it'd be an even more advantageous for you to separate it into 1/4 and ingest 2/4 for a total of 1/2 (7.5) per day.

Yes it'll be a pain, but such is the problem with buying irregularly dosed aas.

Best to you.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    What lab is printed on your labels on the bottle of var?

First time ive heard of capsuals 15mg

As stated its usualy in tablet form and usualy 10mg

As stated also, male sure you buy an anavar labmax kit and test your batch, dont just take peoples word for it.

anavar and winstrol test, prueba Anavar y winstrol

Thanks for all the info. I am new to this forum and I am not sure if i am allowed to mention the company. Can I? I've known my source for a very long time. My husband has done a few cycles using the same source as well. I also am very good friends with a female who took the same capsules. I will look into the test you all are talking about.

I continued to (obsessively) research today and decided with some others women's advice to try one dose of 7.5 mg for about a week to see how my body responds to it. If all goes well, then i will do 7.5mg morning and 7.5mg evening.

We will see how it goes and share my progress. I'm sure other people can benefit from the info. Thanks.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    There is a section to discuss ugl brands but not sources

Thanks magic32. I will triple check the legitimacy of it and start slow to monitor any changes or effects. The idea of buying capsules is a good one. Never thought of that. Thanks.

Yes you can mention the lab/company/brand

But not who or where you bought it from

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Hi! Running the test kit is recommended.

Split the capsules into 7.5mg. Take 1 capsule in AM and one in PM. should be fine.

Hey Everyone. So its been a week since I've been on the cycle. The first 3 days i did 7.5 mg once a day just to see if i get any side effects. The rest of the week I split the capsule, 7.5 mg in the morning and 7.5 in the evening. So far no bad side effects other than getting my period early. No water retention. No headaches. I do feel stronger (unless its all in my head. Lol) We will see how it goes.

Did you test the anavar Enzo? I know you said people you know have used it but you should be careful that its not been faked with dianabol or winstrol .

One batch of production may be good then the next may not, its important you test 1 tablet/capsual from every bottle you use.

Sorry, i know its been mentioned already and i may sound like a broken record but you need to be careful, dbol etc is not good for women.

Good luck with the cycle
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 01-23-2016 at 01:41 AM.

Thread Information