Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By TheTaxMan

Thread: Pinning Rotation

SuperNova93 is offline Junior Member

Pinning Rotation

If I'm pinning 1.1ml(.5ml Tren E, .6ml Test E) twice per week, how many spots am I going to have to alternate through to avoid scar tissue? are both quads enough? or should I include the Glutes as well?

BeeStung is offline Associate Member
    what part of the quad do you pin?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    There is plenty of room in each quad to rotate

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    I do quads so upper middle and lower area so that's 6 sites.

Quote Originally Posted by BeeStung View Post
    what part of the quad do you pin?
    the upper part of the quad.

pitweiler is offline Member
    If your only doing the upper part of the quad. I'd use two more sites to be safe. So a total of 4

Quote Originally Posted by pitweiler View Post
    If your only doing the upper part of the quad. I'd use two more sites to be safe. So a total of 4
    how bad does the lower inside quad hurt? Is that a convenient spot for any of you?

gorog25 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperNova93 View Post
    how bad does the lower inside quad hurt? Is that a convenient spot for any of you?
    In my experience mate. As soon as you use the right size needles and warm up a gear a bit, it highly depends on the gear quality and not the body part at all. I used to pin lower inside quad without an issue, but a few days before pinned with a different brand and it hurts like hell and I are walking with a limp since then. I must avoid my MMA training.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperNova93
    pin the upper outer area around were your pocket would be. That's the sweet spot. I get almost no pip at all.
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    pin the upper outer area around were your pocket would be. That's the sweet spot. I get almost no pip at all.
    i pinned there yesterday and did light legs yesterday and my i can barley walk today

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    This ^^^ Defo the sweet spot!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    i pinned there yesterday and did light legs yesterday and my i can barley walk today
    How long is it taking you to pin 1cc at a time??

Quote Originally Posted by BeeStung
    I pin quads exclusive and work legs the same day with no issue. How much are you pining?

I pin quads exclusive and work legs the same day with no issue. How much are you pining?
    it was a cc of tren and it took maybe 30 seconds. not to mention the oil probably wasnt the warmest since its been so cold. my girl pins it since she always pinned my glutes i figured shes be good but im going to tell her she needs to slow down but its offical. i CAN NOT bend my leg. and im scared to go in the shoulder for the same reason

Quote Originally Posted by BeeStung
    it was a cc of tren and it took maybe 30 seconds. not to mention the oil probably wasnt the warmest since its been so cold. my girl pins it since she always pinned my glutes i figured shes be good but im going to tell her she needs to slow down but its offical. i CAN NOT bend my leg. and im scared to go in the shoulder for the same reason
    we are just all different I pin that area exclusive often 3cc at a time and no pip. How long have you been pinning that site. The muscle will get used to it. Ps I never warm the oil. It's always room temp

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    we are just all different I pin that area exclusive often 3cc at a time and no pip. How long have you been pinning that site. The muscle will get used to it. Ps I never warm the oil. It's always room temp
    X2!! It's probably your technique! Too fast, too much pressure, if you nick anything on the way in pull it out and find a different spot(usually just a hair away)... Try pinning slow.... 60sec per ml/cc

I thought youve done 2cycles prior - doesn't seem like it with your questions!!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

It's b/c it's a Virgin muscle - it'll get better with time.... Like all things in life!
    RaginCajun likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    X2!! It's probably your technique! Too fast, too much pressure, if you nick anything on the way in pull it out and find a different spot(usually just a hair away)... Try pinning slow.... 60sec per ml/cc

I thought youve done 2cycles prior - doesn't seem like it with your questions!!
    the prior cycles have been pinned once a week in the glute. and i was suggested to use another site since the scare tissue is getting bad there but its my first time pinning there.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    What the fvck does PIP mean?
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    the prior cycles have been pinned once a week in the glute. and i was suggested to use another site since the scare tissue is getting bad there but its my first time pinning there.
    Plus 30sec is not long enough for a cc - slow it down as mentioned at least a few other times to 60sec per cc(I've said this 2-3x now)

Sorry, Bee I'm not getting what you mean? Prior cycles you pinned once in the glute(wkly I'm assuming - should've been broken up into 2 pins/wk)... I too, suggested you to rotate sites as one should have 6 sites imo for optimal rotation(EOD or ed pinning)... Furthermore, how can you accumulate scar tissue if it's your first time pinning there?!?! See it's not adding up Bee...

So elaborate on pinning your glutes for the first time yet it's not the first time or... I'm completely lost...

Plus 30sec is not long enough for a cc - slow it down as mentioned at least a few other times to 60sec per cc(I've said this 2-3x now)

Sorry, Bee I'm not getting what you mean? Prior cycles you pinned once in the glute(wkly I'm assuming - should've been broken up into 2 pins/wk)... I too, suggested you to rotate sites as one should have 6 sites imo for optimal rotation(EOD or ed pinning)... Furthermore, how can you accumulate scar tissue if it's your first time pinning there?!?! See it's not adding up Bee...

So elaborate on pinning your glutes for the first time yet it's not the first time or... I'm completely lost...

sorry about the confusing. the cycles from before was pinned once a week in the glute. now with this cycle im pinning EOD and switching cheeks EOD is causing to much build up of scare tissue so, as you suggested, i switched to the leg which is when it took a 60 seconds to pin it. and now 2 days after i still cant bend my leg. i got on the bike last night in the gym to try to get some blood worked into it and loosen it up but i woke up and its still stiff

bigred927 is offline New Member
    I'm on my first cycle and started with quads and got soooo sore every time walking with a limp and above my knee was always sore idk y but switched to shoulders and love it hardly feel it and no pip

Alta is offline Associate Member
    I switched to a 23 gauge needle to speed things up a little, and pinned inside quad. Good lord what a mistake. I couldn't walk for 4 days.

Outside quad is where it's at. 2ML prop EOD in the "pocket", no PIP at all. I heat the oil up a little, and blast it all in under 60 seconds.

Little weird when you hit a nerve and your quad starts twitching though.

Quote Originally Posted by bigred927 View Post
    I'm on my first cycle and started with quads and got soooo sore every time walking with a limp and above my knee was always sore idk y but switched to shoulders and love it hardly feel it and no pip

since my glute is a preferred area for me and it wasnt hurting i took the shot today there but next shot is going to be in the delt.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    since my glute is a preferred area for me and it wasnt hurting i took the shot today there but next shot is going to be in the delt.
    It's a virgin muscle... Your most likely going to have PIP regardless(b/c it's a new muscle your using) work the muscle you pin - it's going to feel a little off but damn all the torture I put my body thru at the gym Ive never even thought about pip afterwards - learn to rotate as rotating cheeks you'll be bleeding everytime in no time...

It's a virgin muscle... Your most likely going to have PIP regardless(b/c it's a new muscle your using) work the muscle you pin - it's going to feel a little off but damn all the torture I put my body thru at the gym Ive never even thought about pip afterwards - learn to rotate as rotating cheeks you'll be bleeding everytime in no time...
    thanks for all your help. your advise goes a long way and i listen to what your saying.

ocman is offline Junior Member
    Do you just pin the upper outer quads and that's it OR do you pin the upper and lower outer quads?

Thread Information