Thread: Cycle Question

Gtotheo4 is offline New Member

Cycle Question

So I was diagnosed with Ulcerative colitis at 18 so I have had it for a while. I'm kind of new to this but I have the general knowledge of anabolic Steriods from friends and researching. But I wanted an expert opinion and opinions from people that are going through the same thing. Im 23 5'8 160 pounds. Last October I had a flare up and lost 40 pounds and I'm having trouble gaining any weight back. I'm trying to figure out what I should go ahead and take winstrol , anavar , hgh etc and how many cycle to take so I can get to a healthy weight and look good at the same time. If anyone can help me out I'll really appreciate any information! Basically just looking on any advice on what to take for example test(and which one) combine them, etc.

Also any products your recommend besides milk thistles and probiotics to help me get ready!

Thanks again!

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm pretty sure this was already answered in the other similar thread you started.

You need to learn what you can eat.
    Without eating you will never be bigger.
    Steroids allow your body to grow but without the building blocks (food) your body won't grow.

Dj Screw is offline Associate Member
    You just need to eat more, like everyone else has said steroids arent going to beef you up if you cant eat enough on your own anyways

pitweiler is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog
    You need to learn what you can eat. Without eating you will never be bigger. Steroids allow your body to grow but without the building blocks (food) your body won't grow.
    I just want to add. If you do make any gains and your not eating properly for the weight that you put on. Your going to loose it when you come off your cycle. Is it really worth your time, money and the potential damage to your body for something that your going to loose if you can't eat like you should.

Thread Information