strunes is offline Junior Member

Test Cypinate/Sostenon 250 cycle on TRT

Quick background I'm a 43 year old male that has been on TRT for about 4 years (200 mg Test. Cyp. per week). My test level is right around 700, which my DR is okay with. I have been going to the gym and lifting hard for over 5 years. My blood pressure is on the high side, so I take Amlodipine and Metoprolol daily. Also, my hemoglobin level is around 17-17.5 (I donate blood every 56 days).
    On a recent trip to Costa Rica I was able to purchase 9 1 ml vials of Sostenon 250 at a local pharmacy. I also have 1 1/2 bottles of Test. Cyp. which is prescribed to me. I also have a bottle of Anastrozole tabs from my DR. Now, my question is do I have enough here to do a decent cycle or do I have enough here to drive my blood pressure over the edge? If there is a cycle to be made here what would you do and how? Any and all advice is greatly appreciated.

Dj Screw is offline Associate Member
    How many mL are in the Test Cyp bottles and is the cyp 200mg/1ml?

strunes is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Screw View Post
    How many mL are in the Test Cyp bottles and is the cyp 200mg/1ml?
    10 ml of 200mg/1ml

Dj Screw is offline Associate Member
    It sounds like you have just enough to do a 10 week 400mg pw cycle if you want. Its probably as mild of a cycle as there is but it's up to you. If you choose to do it be ready to up your Anastrozole, whats was your e2 level your last blood test? 400mg pw shouldnt drive your Blood Pressure through the roof, but deff keep an eye on it often.

Thread Information